Relative Deviant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," I said, covering my face. "I was really trying to be careful. You surprised me with that thing you were doing."

"Aw, baby, don't worry about that." She said calmly. "Me and Ross tried for years and never even a scare. I got something wrong down there. Shit, I don't even bother with birth control anymore."

Usually, I'd be skeptical, but for some reason I trusted her. I guess we had built up a rapport over the summer. Plus, there's the fact that she was kind of playing the mentor role. Either way, I was instantly put at ease when she told me not to worry.

Turning to my side, I indulged in a nice long kiss, before leaving her to empty my bladder. Practically prancing, I found my way through the dark to the bathroom. Evidence still lingered from Aunt Teri's shower and it evoked the most unapologetic grin.

When I got back to the guestroom, I couldn't tell if she had dozed off for how quiet it was. She was still supine, knees bent and asunder. Marching to the foot of the bed, I paused and brazenly drank her in. No sneaking around or peering under doors, I helped myself without worry.

That sleek, ravishing vagina that I was overjoyed just to look at was now battle worn and teeming with my semen. I may not have known what it was like to climb a mountain or slay a dragon, but I felt plenty triumphant in that moment. My gambit had paid off, and this buxom stunner was mine, at least for now.

Sliding back into bed, I wondered, "what now?" I didn't want to wake up tomorrow and find out I was back to zero with her. This felt prodigious; and it wasn't just because of the sex.

Scooping up handful of boob, her eyes opened, and we pressed our lips together again. The nerve to bring up what was on my mind had not yet manifest, but my guts hadn't let me down yet. We had plenty of time to talk, and I thought it best if we both knew where we stood.

"I know I can't, but I'd love to spend the night here with you." I mentioned, still playing with her chest.

"That's sweet," she said, not giving me any hint to her position.

"Well, you had fun, right? I know, I probably have a lot to about keeping a woman happy, but you seemed somewhat satisfied. What are the chances I'd have another crack at it?" I implored.

"Shit, baby, I don't know." She returned. "It was fun, for sure, but this is..."

"It's wrong," I encroached. Rising to my knees only made it more obvious I was about to start begging. "I get it."

"No, I don't think you do." She injected, reaching between her legs to wipe up a drip that had escaped. "This is powerful stuff."

"I'll say," I sarcastically remarked.

"No dipshit, not my pussy; this! She said pointing back and forth between us. "What happens between a man and woman, it's hard to explain. Plus, I'm married. I've never cheated on Ross before, and if he even suspected..."

"I'm not suggesting you leave your husband. Really, I don't know what I'm suggesting. It's just; I've had this and I, I can't help wanting more." I tried explaining.

"Look, that first time, you know......it was kind of an accident." She stated.

"Bullshit! You accidentally went down on me? I'm pretty sure you were a willing participant then and tonight too, by the way." I grumbled.

"You know what I mean. I wasn't in my right mind, and you were......you surprised me with your, um." She searched in vain for the words. "I guess I have a bad habit of solving problems by sucking on them." She nervously chuckled. "Tonight, well, that surprised me too. It was a thrill to be wanted like that, and you were so cocky, like you knew you were going to get your way. I don't know. I kind of got caught up in the moment."

I saw a flash of light from the mirror over the dresser, and my head swiveled around to see what it was. The window on the opposite wall lit up from outside. Our house was situated in a way that it could only mean someone was pulling into the driveway.

"Fuck!" I barked, "It's Mom." I deserted the bed and began scrambling to find clothes and put them on. She noted my terror and did likewise.

"You said she'd be hours," she cried, shimmying into a pair of Mom's grey jogging pants. Without explanation, I stumbled my way down the stairs. She took a second to check in on Danny and followed.

"What are you doing?" I hissed. "You could just lock yourself in your room. I was the one who was supposed to watch the phone."

"Well, how do you think that makes me look? I'm wouldn't just let you stay up by yourself. Besides, she wasn't very happy when she saw me drinking earlier. I don't want her thinking I just passed out on you."

With a few seconds to spare, we tried to make everything look natural. She took the armchair and I jumped on the couch. With the TV on, we were all set.

I gave Aunt Teri another looking over. The yellow t-shirt clung to her skin and broadcast the fact she didn't have a bra on. Scanning down, I discovered something damning.

Hearing Mom's key turn the deadbolt, I had to think fast. I scurried over and placed a throw pillow in her lap. Confused she acted like she was going to throw it at me.

"Leave it, trust me," was all I could whisper out before the door opened. I had a dead serious look, and she heeded, still in the dark. When my mother came in, we welcomed her home, giving no indication that anything nefarious had gone down in her absence.

"Well, she screwed herself, again. Karen kept running her mouth and they decided she needed the night in the drunk tank before they would let her post bail." Mom bemoaned. "Anybody else need a drink, besides me?"

Warily, we both agreed. She blew right past us, barely giving a look. When she was out of sight of the living room, I coolly approached my concubine. I recovered the pillow and gave her a peck on the lips. Grabbing both knees, I pushed them apart.

"What are you doing?" she whined.

I pointed down at a large wet spot where, no doubt, a copious glob of spunk had bled out of her. The color grey, it turned out only made the soggy mess look more obvious. Her eyes tripled in size. Perhaps we could've explained it away, but she'd have to cop pissing herself to do so.

"Go clean up and I'll sneak some more pants up to you." I said breathily in her ear. Standing to comply with my request, she hugged me and thanked me. Looking deep into her eyes, I asked, "Know what I think?"

"No, what?"

"If we look out for each other, and we are careful..." sliding my fingers through her saturated undercarriage, I added "...there's no reason we can't still have our fun."

------------------

Thanks so much for giving this a read. When I first dreamed up "Relative Deviant," I had planned on it being a stand-alone short story. After it posted, I was floored by how many clicked on it. With this entry, I was hoping to flesh out the characters a bit and dig into what a unique romance like this would look like. Even with the second chapter, I still planned to close things out, perhaps giving everybody a 'hornily ever after' type ending. Instead, I thought I'd leave the door open and see what the reactions looked like. I don't know where I'd go with the story, but If you think this warrants another chapter, let me know. Again, thanks for giving it a look. The comments and PMs were encouraging. I'm thrilled to have a place to share all my dirty yarns.