Relative Deviant Ch. 03

Story Info
Perverse family fun.
2.9k words
4.44
13.3k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of "Relative Deviant." If you haven't read my earlier entries, I highly recommend checking them out. Again, this is a completely fabricated tale about fictional characters all of whom are above the age of eighteen and are not otherwise unable to legally consent to sex. There will be descriptions of illicit acts which are not appropriate for all audiences. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

* * * * * *

Relative Deviant 3

The warm, familiar feel of unencumbered skin on skin signaled deep in my mammalian brain the initiation of the pre-coital ritual. Arms and legs tangled and twisted together underneath the blankets set in motion our intuitive drive to breed. Her taught nipples bored into my chest against my embrace while our lips intertwined eagerly. My hands examined and retraced the womanly contours of her body.

Gun to my head, I couldn't tell you the events leading up to that moment. I wasn't even totally sure what time of day it was. Akin to that feeling when you arrive at home, but don't, at all remember the drive to get there, I had mindlessly found myself back into bed with my aunt.

Almost unconsciously, we groped each other and kissed while I jockeyed to get back insider her. Sensing a power grab, she turned the tables, pushing my shoulders flat and started kissing my chest. As her hand encircled the base of my cock, her teeth crimped down firmly on my nipple. Excitement and pain shot through me like a bolt of lightning. My member pulsated in her hand, inflating with every throb.

"So, it's going to be that kind of party," I said, smitten.

"Umm-hmm," she purred as she licked her way down my trunk.

Anticipating what was next, I tore the covers away from my face and assessed our surroundings. We were alone in my bedroom. The door was shut, but I couldn't be sure it was locked. Sunlight filtered by the curtains shone down on the mound of bedding that covered my paramour. When I felt the heat of her mouth swaddle the end of my dick, the rest of the world faded away.

With a slow, steady pace, her body rocked up and down. Her mouth worked the head while her hand did the rest. Groaning with approval, I combed my fingers through her hair.

Through the utter bliss she imparted on me, I did happen to notice her hair was much shorter. I wondered how I hadn't recognized it earlier. Being that I was not her husband probably gave me a pass. Women normally demanded acknowledgement, especially when making such a drastic change to their appearance.

Pausing for a moment, she raised up to rest her mouth, substituting both hands in to maintain stimulus. "That good, baby?" asked a girlish, callow voice from under the covers.

"God, yes!" I blurted back.

This was a new side to my aunt. Her normal raspy voice was so mousy now. Coupled with this take-charge demeanor, it made for quite a dynamic. We hadn't been intimate with each other for near enough to know all each other's tricks, for sure. Without question, if this was her idea of keeping things interesting, then I stood to be woefully outclassed.

Glancing back at the door, I now found it wide open. There was a middle-aged female silhouette standing there taking in the scene. Her pear-shaped body clued me in to who she was. Looming eerily from afar, she did not say anything, nor did she demonstrate dissent or sanction for what she was witnessing.

When my lover returned to her task, she regained my full attention. More purposely, she suckled and slurped, toiling to get me off. Intermittently, she paused to give her jaws a rest, but all the while kept me primed with her mitts.

I threw the covers back completely so I could observe her plying craft. Meanwhile, our creepy doorway voyeur maneuvered around for a better vantage and began undressing, clearly pleased with what she saw. While wary of the goings on in the background, I remained fixed on the bewitching job Aunt Teri was doing.

Soon, she grew exhausted, or maybe bored of giving head and opted to change things up. Climbing my body, her mouth settled on mine and she garishly jammed her tongue down my throat. When I began returning the favor, she retracted and shoved a tit in my mouth. Submitting to her implied demands, I sucked hard at her nipple and with one hand on each, massaged her tremendous breasts.

Meanwhile, the trespasser had managed to appropriate a spot at the foot of the bed. I was able to catch a glimpse of her periodically as I redirected from one tit to the other. Now down to just a pair of black satin panties, she just made herself at home.

A pair of hands began manipulating my junk. With a momentary look, I could see her hands going back and forth between stroking my cock and massaging her pussy through the smooth fabric.

Aunt Teri was magnanimous enough to let me delight in her breasts for a while. Transitioning yet again, she clambered up to straddle my skull. When she did, I could see past her just long enough to observe my cock disappearing into my mother's face.

My head rocked back, and I gasped with approval. I could feel her lips masterfully roll under, shielding me from her teeth as she went down and cling to me as she withdrew. With an earnest, steady rate, she glided up and down my shaft while she lightly caressed my sack with her fingers.

Not willing to cede control, my aunt grasped a handful of my hair and directed me where she wanted me. Her shins pinned my shoulders down to the mattress and her hips inclined forward. Over her matted, raven bush reached her hand down parting her lips for me. Viciously, I dug in, gorging myself on her pussy.

My hands were free to grope at will, and I took full advantage. Squeezing her tits, I noticed they were a lot more malleable than before and didn't seem laden with heavy silicone. I even probed deep to see if I could feel the implants under the soft tissue but couldn't.

That's probably about the time I started becoming a little more mindful of a few details that had not registered yet. Aunt Teri's voice and mannerisms were certainly off. Additionally, I had remembered being impressed by how shipshape she kept her pubic hair. The pussy I was eating had not been properly groomed since disco was king. It was starting to dawn on me; this probably was not, in fact, my aunt sitting on my face.

This revelation did not seem to put me off my feed. Resolutely, I remained engaged; determined to gratify the strange dame perched atop my noggin. Not only that, but I also paid practically no heed to the fact that my own mother, having gotten her fill of oral, was now seated in my lap, preparing to ride my dick. Apart from putting in a middling performance sexually, I continued to be mostly detached from all the exceptionally bizarre circumstances unfolding in my bed.

My nameless face sitter had started showing signs that my efforts were bearing fruit. She was nearly smothering me as she used all the weight of her upper body to mash her cunt into my mouth. Laser focused, I sucked her swollen lips and tongued her clit. A deluge of hot, savory liquid marked the start of an explosive orgasm. She shrieked and howled while I finished her off, nearly drowning me with her tasty exudate.

The commotion, she made couldn't completely detract from events down below. From the hastening of her grinding and breathing, I gathered she also, would be cumming soon. Her pussy was slick and provided a relaxed fit for my painfully turgid erection. A chafing sensation soon became apparent. She evidently had simply pulled her panties aside instead of disrobing completely and the moist satin grated against one side of my dick.

Her ass was flat against my hips, giving her full benefit of my length. While she rocked back and forth, I could feel the fibrous mass that must have been her cervix flick against my cockhead. The unparalleled sensation was almost unbearable. Before long, we were on the cusp of cumming in unison.

"Oh, yes!" she called out. "That's mommy's big boy. Are you going make your mommy cum?"

"Fuck, yes mommy!" I instinctively cried back.

The very instant the words hit my ear, I recoiled, but it was too late for a change of heart. Her filthy mouth had pushed me over the edge. I blasted a wad deep inside her and I practically seized with delectation. She continued cramming herself down onto my now wilting penis, enjoying every moment of her climax while I was still inside.

Whether she was congratulating me on me getting my nut or thanking me for a goodly tongue fucking, I wasn't sure. Either way, a beautiful young lass craned down and kissed me deeply. With a smile, her eyes met mine and she smoothed down my ruffled hair. Finally getting a look at her face, I recognized her as my cousin.

"Stacy?" I inquired with a whisper.

Having already dismounted, I had lost track of where Mom was. Soon, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted her collecting her clothes. Fortunately, Stacy mostly blocked my view. I suddenly could think of nothing more dreadful than having to look my mother in the eye.

Sooner or later, I would have to face her. That realization is probably what flipped the switch inside me. All at once, I couldn't hide behind the primal urges that clouded my judgement. All the emotions that should have surfaced as events unfolded seemed to hit me all at once. I felt ashamed, embarrassed, even damned by what I had done. The thought of dealing with the consequences made me physically ill.

* * * * * *

I rolled over, not realizing how close to the edge of the bed I was. Landing on the floor on my hands and knees, I could feel the churning in my stomach. With the first gag, I promptly began stumbling toward the bathroom. Thankfully for whomever cleaning duties fell to, my face was over the toilet just as an uncontrollable bout of vomiting began.

Every muscle in the core of my body clinched at once and wrung out all the contents of my guts. As it subsided, the cold air cut into me clear to my spine while I sat sprawled out on the tile floor shivering. By the time the next wave of retching began, there was nothing left to throw up. When I felt I had endured the worst of it, I pathetically propped my head against the tub and rested.

Still in my work clothes from the day before, I realized I was soaked to the bone from sweat. Vaguely, I recalled not feeling well and retiring to bed shortly after dinner. My condition had clearly deteriorated considerably since then. As soon as I had the power to get to my feet again, I flushed and set the shower for lukewarm.

Peeling off my wet clothes was a challenge in my weakened state. When I pulled down my boxers, I discovered a cum stain; a fresh one, right in front. "A wet dream?" I puzzled.

Letting the water wash over me, I periodically adjusted the temperature until it was cool as I could stand it. A few minutes went by before I could feel the fever slowly loosen its grip and the fog in my brain began to lift. As my suffering waned my faculties gradually returned.

At a trickle, vivid images of a wildly lewd sexual congress with close family members started to appear when I closed my eyes. My cousin's beautiful naked body was the first thing I recalled. It wasn't long before the whole episode started playing on a loop in my mind.

Back in my bedroom, I struggled to make sense of it all. Once, I read a book on interpreting dreams. Sex dreams were seldom about sex, but a fever dream, as I understood meant all bets were off. Maybe something repressed that I wasn't properly dealing with consciously was bubbling up.

"It was a dream, right?" I said almost trying to convince myself. The shear absurdity of how it unfolded guaranteed it. What vexed me is the fact that I could remember the whole thing in brilliant detail. Even the parts that I did not want to recall hung around like a curse.

I forced myself to accept the dream theory. Clearly, I was harboring some guilt about how my aunt and I were behaving. My fever induced hallucination was probably some kind of chastisement stemming from a guilty conscience.

That put everything in a new light. I had license to embrace my crazy dream for what it was. Blamelessly, I delighted in picturing my beautiful, naked cousin grinding on my face. When I thought about the other, though, I did feel a little nausea return. Mom was no looker, but I will say, she'd make a hell of a cowgirl.

It was liberating knowing that it didn't happen. There were no consequences to face. Best of all, to me it did happen. Through some primitive form of virtual reality, I had my first threesome.

I felt obligated to rub one out while I relived it again in my head. Palpating the girth of my now rousing cock, I noticed a stinging sensation near the root. Inspection revealed a patch of irritated skin; a rash or something. An abrupt knocking on my door snapped me back to reality. Startled, I hurriedly made myself presentable and sat up on the bed.

"Hey, sleepy head, you're missing breakfast." A voice called out from the other side.

"Come in, Mom." I answered back.

When she entered, I explained that I wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be going to work. I fully expected to get the third degree for not being productive, but I would be worthless. My appearance must have been convincing enough, because she immediately went into mommy mode.

Siting next to me, she doted. "Poor thing, do you want me to stay and take care of you?

"No ma'am, I'll be fine. I just need to rest up and let it run it's course." I languidly responded.

She kissed me on the forehead and put her hand on my knee. "Mommy's big boy, do you want me to make you cum in me."

I winced. Taking a solemn moment, I tried to add up what I was hearing. When my ailing brain made the connection, my guts started quivering again.

"Baby, are you ok?" She asked. "Are you going to be sick?"

"I, uh......what?" I muddled out.

"I asked if you wanted me to make dinner when I come home." She repeated. "You suddenly don't look like you're up to eating."

I assured her I was alright and agreed to dinner. When she left me to resume readying for work, I sat there like a zombie still shocked at what I heard......thought I heard. The rest of the day I spent convalescing from both a stomach bug and my twisted thoughts.

* * * * * *

Mostly, I stayed comatose. It was early afternoon when the virus had done all the damage it could and started waning. Certainly not fully recovered, but on the mend, I emerged from my quarters for a change of scenery.

The house was empty except for my aunt, who was in the downstairs bathroom cleaning. She hadn't yet noticed me when I gazed inside to see her bent at the hips, scrubbing the toilet. Her tight-fitting bicycle shorts hid nothing, only emphasizing her fit round ass and the lovely folds underneath. By the time she detected my presence, I had locked us in and was milling my cock into her backside.

"Damnit, boy what's gotten into you?" She bitched.

"What's gotten into you? I mindlessly snorted back.

Her verbal objection was fully incongruent with the way she responded physically. Bracing against the toilet tank, she pressed back against me. In kind, my anatomy answered with a full-on boner in seconds. Tearing her shorts down to her knees, I put two fingers in my mouth and then plunged them into her hot snatch.

When I slammed my cock home, it was like everything rectified instantly. I felt rejuvenated physically, mentally and emotionally. That peace with my fever dream returned. As I wailed away at my aunt from behind, I actively went back there in my mind. The ludicrous notion of me penetrating the very birth canal that I had been born from was just an innocuous fancy and now I was using it to fuel my lust.

"I thought you were sick." Aunt Teri mentioned just as I imagined being fucked by Mom.

Thrusting harder, I laughed. "Oh, I'm sick. You have no idea."

A few readers who commented on Relative Deviant 2 mentioned they wanted the story to veer this direction. This was unfamiliar terrain and I found it quite a challenge. As always, I welcome feedback of any kind. If you have any similar stories, I'd love to give 'em a look as well.