Relative Deviant Ch. 04

Story Info
Family party sheds light on how close kin lovers have grown.
11.9k words
4.53
6.5k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following is the fourth installment in a completely fabricated tale about fictional characters all of whom are above the age of eighteen and are not otherwise unable to legally consent to sex. There will be descriptions of illicit acts which are not appropriate for all audiences. Particularly, this segment touches on domestic abuse, so if you are sensitive to the subject, I won't be offended if you abstain. If you haven't already checked out Relative Deviant, and it's first two sequels, it's probably best to start there, but I ain't tryin' to tell you how to live. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

69 * 96 * 69 * 96 * 69

Relative Deviant 4

The curtains took on a caramel hue, backlit by the midsummer sun. Lately, it had been starting its day earlier than even the most industrious of our clan, but not today. I couldn't say how long I had been lying awake rejoicing in the auspicious milieu, in which I was absorbed.

Playing the 'big spoon,' allowed me to gaze over her tanned back and see that her leg had wrestled free from the covers overnight. Likely it was taking in the cool air, in order to balance her internal temperature with the practically tropical conditions underneath. The spectacle of her exposed skin gained a glow, enhanced by the filtered light of dawn. While the ocular banquet before me was splendid, indeed, it was only a fraction of why I was spellbound in that moment.

One could argue I was mesmerized by the abundant source of arousal. My body was pressed against hers, one hand draped over her hip just enough that my fingertips could sweep across her woolen barrow. It might have been my other arm, wrapped underneath and cradling her neck or my palm that lay nestled in the ravine amidst her vast silicon slopes. Even the lingering scent of sex and the cadent breathing pattern of a woman who had been rightly satisfied couldn't account for the joyous appeasement I felt.

Our arrangement up to that point had made sense in a sort of mathematical way. Her lover proved insufficient to meet her needs and mine had sought greener pastures. At that time, we fit together perfectly, as much emotionally as physically. For someone I had literally loved all my life, could I have turned a corner? Was I in love?

This had been a first; actually, sleeping together. Lately she spent nights in our guest room, more oft than not. I enjoyed the supplementary time we had together, and we were able to sneak some bonus bone sessions sometimes when everyone else was sleeping. The night before didn't exactly stand out except for the fact that she had finally succumbed to my badgering and let me hold her after we made love. She dozed off first, but I soon joined her.

Most likely that was it. The closeness and intimacy of a man and woman with every barrier down between them was potent. Perhaps it was wise of my lover to deny me this luxury for so long. The fact that she gave in must have meant that she secretly longed for it too. Before, we could have convinced ourselves that we simply were scratching our mutual itches, but now...

* * * * * *

I waited what seemed like ages, absorbed in thought, but I ultimately had to move. The hot climate beneath the bedding ensured that every square inch of my skin that touched her was awash in perspiration. My neck and back were starting to stiffen from being stagnant. Most of all, I felt the overwhelming urge to piss. No sooner than my hips lost contact with her rump did she stir as well.

"Morning," I whispered.

"Hey," she growled back. "What time is it?"

"Not sure, but I don't think anybody is up yet. I need to hit the restroom and I should definitely get back to my room." I stated as my feet hit the floor.

My underwear and shorts were strategically placed near the closet. Figuring if someone discovered I wasn't in my room, I'd have a place to hide and dress while Aunt Teri bought me time to escape. Following my lead, she likewise covered up, only with a men's XL tee. The scramble to make things seem normal again only emphasized how divorced I was from the almost magical feeling of infatuation that I was entertaining just seconds ago.

I didn't recognize the puckish grin she had when she suggested, "let me go first, just in case somebody is out in the hallway."

"Good idea," I replied.

Waiting a few agonizing seconds, I did all I could to hold my water until I heard the bathroom door shut. "That bitch!" I exclaimed, realizing I had been swindled. After taking a quick but careful peek, I darted down the stairs seeking relief.

With my day off to such a backwards start, I thought I'd go ahead and crank up the coffee pot. After that I rummaged through the refrigerator for something to replace some of the protein I'd expended the night before. I took note of the time upon hearing the chatter of the AM radio DJ coming from mom's alarm clock. When she emerged, I got a little nervous that something might be out of place that could possibly indict my aunt and me.

"Damn it, put on a shirt, son. Teri doesn't need to see you half naked." She discontentedly ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," I yielded. Heading to the laundry room, I waited until I was sure she couldn't see my face before I quietly chuckled. If she only knew that just a few moments ago, the only thing between our totally naked bodies was a thin layer of sweat, we'd surely both be alligator bait. Her mien, as best I could tell, was business as usual, assuring me she wasn't on our scent.

By the time I had showered, shaved and dressed for work, everyone else, including my brother had massed at the breakfast nook. While topping off my coffee tumbler, I eavesdropped on the chatter going on, perhaps intending to engage. Mom was reciting names, which I deduced was an extensive list of my uncles, aunts and cousins, while the other two appeared temperately intrigued.

"What'd I miss?" I interjected.

Teri spoke up. "Geri is throwing a pool party tomorrow; trying to get all you kids together before summer is over."

"I'll be busy," Mom stated. "You can take Danny, though. It'll be nice for you two to get out of this house for a while.'

"Pa-a-ass," I retorted in a loud droning tone. "Besides, Tiffany and I are going to the movies. If Danny really wants to go, it's a short walk."

"Zip it, wise ass. I'm not asking. I'm telling. You and your brother are going." She demanded. "It would be good to visit with your cousins. Stacy is even going to be there. You guys used to be inseparable. What has it been? Months? You'll have fun, plus there'll be plenty of time for the movie after."

Defiantly, I rolled my eyes and huffed. The last thing I wanted was to be sociable. Mom had put her foot down and I knew there was no getting out of it.

Searching for a silver lining, I pointed at Aunt Teri with finger guns. "So, do you want me to come pick you up?" I suggested.

"Me? Hell, I ain't going." She reported saltily.

I didn't bother to ask why. She and her sisters were always at each other's throats from time to time. Aunt Geri probably said something that pissed her off or vice versa. The norm was they'd give each other the silent treatment until one or both forgot what it was all about. Growing up with that many women under one roof; I guess it was to be expected.

Geraldine was the oldest of the five girls. All had proper names, but went by Geri, Keri, Sheri, Teri and the youngest, Mary, respectively. Geri had taken the mantle of grand matriarch since Nanny's various ailments had begun besting her. For years, every family event, be it holiday, wedding, funeral, graduation or whatever; it was planned and carried out under her executive direction.

"It'll be fun." I capitulated. "It'll be family friendly, but fun."

The drive in to work found me contemplating; speculating on what the weekend would hold for me. Here recently, it had meant a short break in the ongoing shadow games and hurried steamy liaisons with Aunt Teri. It would give my balls a good twenty-four to forty-eight hours to recharge while I refocused on dating. Since she started sleeping over so much, this was a treasured necessity.

Apart from the few clams, I was able to squirrel away, Tiffany was the only good thing that came out of my last employment venture. Pretty much every Saturday since I quit working at the restaurant, we either went out on a proper date or at least hung out. Her schedule didn't allow us to meet up much more than that, which compelled us to take things slow. The fact that I was getting most of my needs met the rest of the week went a long way to help me stay patient.

One could have certainly argued that my aunt and I's taboo carrying on would make it difficult to have personal connections with someone more on my level. What we had was inappropriate, perverse and delt out liberally. Tiffany was my age with what I guessed were comparable experience with intimacy. Even if we were hooking up, she could in no way be expected to perform up to the standard I had grown accustomed to. It was not fair to say the least.

For me, though, I didn't see it that way. What Teri and I had was fleeting. As young as I was, I was mature enough to know it couldn't go on forever. Eventually, the summer would end, and this affair would be much less practicable. I thought of it as if I was getting to hook up with a celebrity crush. It behooved me to exploit every moment we had together.

Tiffany, I thought differently of. What we had was polar opposite in almost every way. Our time together more resembled a careful investment strategy. We were getting to know each other and cultivating something. She wasn't exactly my girlfriend, not yet anyway, but we were approaching things from a healthy avenue.

The fact that I didn't have to walk into every interaction with her with a full prostate certainly helped. I came armed with an endless supply of patience and understanding instead of a loaded man cannon. For all she knew, I was the perfect gentleman, indifferent to my baser urges. Additionally, should the time finally come that she was ready to get physical, I will have had plenty of practice keeping a woman happy.

* * * * * *

Saturday morning, instead of sleeping in, I got my brother and myself up early to knock out some chores. If Danny pushed the mower while I did the edging, trimming and pruning, we could have everything done before the heat started dictating the day's activities. By the time we were finished, a dip in the pool would look mighty nice.

My mundane labors and the drone of small engines left me alone with my thoughts. Mom was right. Visiting with my relatives would be good for us. I missed my family and was getting excited to see everybody again. Particularly, the fact that Stacy would be there had me especially stoked.

She was the closest thing to a sister I'd ever had. Her father was exactly thirteen months older than my dad and they grew up joined at the hip. By some strange coincidence, Stacy and I were born about a year apart as well. We had always gone to the same school, lived in the same neighborhood and for a while, under the same roof.

Her parents had signed on to be missionaries the year she finished high school, but she didn't want to join them. She claimed it was because she was wanting to get a jump on her education by enrolling in community college over the summer. I knew her better, though. Most likely she wanted to keep up her popular social status and loathed the idea of wasting her precious youth in Laos teaching piano and distributing bibles. Had my mom and dad not agreed to take her in, she would have been doing just that.

What I had was much more than a crush. Fact is, I had secretly pined over her for years. She was beautiful, vibrant and warmhearted to a fault. We ran in the same circles. I dated friends of hers and she went out with some of mine. On two occasions I got in fist fights to defend her honor. Though we were close in every way, deep down I fantasized of a scenario where we could be more than that.

For three months, she lived in our guestroom and we, like Mom said, were inseparable. Come fall semester, she was off to Colorado State to pursue a marketing degree. That was the last time I'd seen her.

Actually, that wasn't true. Recently I had a vivid fever dream where she visited me, and some of the nastiest things I'd ever thought of doing with her came to life. Would that have been a possible reality, perhaps in an alternate universe? What if had I the knowledge imparted on me by my aunt back then?

Living down the hall as if we were genuine siblings proved to be equal parts captivating and aggravating. I loved the affinity of having her company whenever I wanted. The downside was the torment of having to see this gorgeous woman day in and day out, knowing she was off limits.

I guess the chances of walking in on someone while they were disrobing or changing has never been uncommon among cohabitors. While the number of times I did happen upon on her in various stages of undress were probably a dozen or so more than normal, she had racked up quite a few infractions herself. Neither of us, I'm sure would have ever copped to doing it with malice aforethought. We each must have convinced ourselves that we had a sixth sense for when the other was naked and a Freudian compulsion for exploiting it.

Letting the line trimmer idle in my hands, I pieced together her bare body in my mind from the glimpses I got over those months. When compared to my dream, I felt like my subconscious had recreated her perfectly down to the unkempt mane betwixt her thighs. If only I had a nickel for every boner she inspired, I could have bought a tropical island.

My go-to remedy for impromptu erections was probably the same as any other man my age. I knew well what to do with that. The shame that was sure to follow spanking it to my cousin; I wasn't so sure how to handle. My, how things had changed.

* * * * * *

Uncle Rob and Aunt Geri lived on a five-acre plot just off highway 305. A gravel horseshoe-shaped drive led up over a slight rise before revealing the front elevation of a beautiful four thousand square foot Dutch colonial with an expansive front porch. The perfectly manicured Bermuda was shades darker than their neighbors and flower beds abounded with lush shrubs and bright blooms.

As my pick-up eased to a halt just to the shoulder of the driveway, I noticed Uncle Rob coiling up a hose on the far side of the house. I cranked the shifter into park then Danny and I collected our towels. Before we exited, I gave Danny a nudge.

"Go over and ask if you can help with anything." I directed.

"Fuck off, you do it." He whined back.

"Trust me, it's not like he's going to put you to work or anything. He'll appreciate you asking, though. I promise, it'll pay off." I stated, frankly.

Both doors slammed in tandem and reluctantly, he took my advice. I entered the house through the garage, and he made out the opposite direction. Aunt Geri was in the kitchen. She greeted me with a big hug and peck on the cheek and I asked her if she needed help setting out food. Gracefully she declined and set me up with a huge glass of sweetened iced tea.

We had arrived early. Only a half dozen or so were out by the pool. I took my drink out to the back porch and watched as my cousins and their friends trickled in through the back door and gate. It proved a good spot, as I could just park there in the shade and as family showed up, I could exchange salutations and banter.

Before I realized it, our little get-together had grown into a boisterous hootenanny. The pool house sound system was blaring and the whole place was abustle with partiers. Having pretty much done all the obligatory back slapping and hand shaking, I thought I'd head down to the pool for some volleyball.

Some of the boy cousins had made it, but almost all the girls were there, likely as eager as I was to see Stacy. Easily twenty-five to thirty college aged girls were either basking in the sun or cooling off in the water. Most were veritable clones of Aunt Teri. Voluptuous, bronze skinned babes clad in everything from the most modest one-piece suits to the skimpiest of bikinis either sunbathing or frolicking all within my sightline.

I'd have noticed before. Fact is, I have always been appraised to how gorgeous the women in my family were. Suddenly I was realizing that I was on the other side of a threshold, seeing things through a different lens. What I thought was going to be an ordinary family gathering was looking more like an afternoon at the Playboy mansion.

The following events happened abruptly, but for some reason my brain could only recall it in slow motion. Becca sprang out of the water to set for Rachel and her boobs jostled so noticeably that I barely was able to keep the ball in play when it came to me. Aunt Mary made a diving attempt at a dig and right before my eyes, her top came off. I had bargained for a friendly contest, not this. The overwhelming visual stimulus wasn't exactly bringing out my best play.

The game paused while Mary saw to her wardrobe malfunction. Jill, who's ass was stout as a draught animal, climbed the ladder getting out of the deep end. My eyes were involuntarily drawn to her while the water decanted down her back, rump and thick, muscular thighs. The knockout came when she squatted slightly and with one finger, dug the bunched-up fabric of her swimsuit out of her crack. Bringing me back to grade school PE class, a rubber ball caved as it violently collided with my skull.

"Heads up!" Becca called out.

"Thanks!" I replied sarcastically.

At that point, I thought I should trade out with someone who could fare better against my buxom kinfolk. When I went to retrieve the ball, I noticed the distinct protrusion in front of my trunks. The belly deep water was the only thing keeping my body from divulging exactly what was on my mind.

"Shit," I thought, wading aimlessly. Assessing my surroundings, I tried to ascertain where everyone's focus was. Conspicuously, a small group was sneaking out the gate, doubtless looking for a shady spot to smoke. The pull up door on Uncle Rob's outdoor storage shed opened, but it didn't draw much notice. Thankfully, when the roar of a small block V-8 bayed from inside. It turned enough heads that I felt I could retreat to the pool house.

Safe inside, I peered out the window, taking in the scene. It was something out of a cheesy late-night B-movie on cable. Brunettes and peroxide blondes snickering and cavorting around. Tanned, shapely bodies bouncing in the July sun. Had I caught this movie flipping through channels, I'd have been hooked right away. Especially since this flick showed nipples in the first few minutes.

Out of the storage shed, my uncle's burnt orange 1971 Torino convertible idled its way out onto the driveway. The skinny punk behind the wheel was none other than my little brother. "Lucky bastard," I sneered. He wasn't even old enough for a learner's permit, but he was getting to take Ron's pride and joy out for a spin.

Since my main problem did not seem to be backing down any time soon, I thought I would splash some cold water on my face, among other things. Reaching for the doorknob to the half-bath, it suddenly flung out of my reach. Looking up the open doorway framed a pasty female figure wearing nothing but one out of the two pieces of her bathing suit, which was loosely draped around her neck.

She was looking down and I was far enough back that she didn't notice me at first. I froze in my tracks while she stooped to pick up the beach bag that she had left just outside. Rifling around, she located her panties. As she stepped into them, she gasped, realizing she wasn't alone.