Relative Deviant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shock wore off immediately. "Oh, it's you," she said smiling.

Barely put off by my presence, she slumped down and threaded her other foot through. As if I were the family dog, she continued dressing in front of me; shimmying as she slid the garment up into place. Her breasts swung slightly apart as she reached around to clasp her top in back. When the ability to speak returned to me, I stammered to explain myself.

"Sorry, I had no idea anybody was in here." I bumbled.

"It's my fault. My dumbass thought I had my bottoms and when I realized I didn't, I was too lazy to put my pants back on to go find them." She said, pardoning my intrusion. "Besides, it's nothing you haven't seen before."

Spanning the few feet between us, she threw her arms around my neck and gave me a sloppy smack on the cheek. Wrapping mine around her back, I returned the favor, careful to avoid ramming my crotch into her. A set of natural double Ds, to which I was well acquainted, squished against my chest, transporting me back to a year before when I could indulge in her embrace at will.

"Missed you cuz." I added as we parted. "I'm glad I got to see you."

"Guess so!" she blurted when her gaze drifted south of my waist.

I chuckled, reminded that she wasn't shy about saying whatever popped into her head. Moreover, she had brothers and understood that we were all plagued with the occasional unpredictable chubby. No way in hell she'd miss an opportunity to tease me about it, though.

"Do excuse the growth, mi lady." I pleaded in a lousy cockney accent.

"Careful with that thing. You might put an eye out." She joked.

Stacy's keen wit and irresistible charm made what should have been a most embarrassing moment pleasant. It was heartening to be in her presence after so long, but the sight of her in the raw did nothing to assuage the issue in my trunks. Like she said, 'nothing I hadn't seen before,' but it seemed like each time was more thrilling than the last.

Additionally, I noticed she had some alterations to her birthday suit. Most notably, the dark brown muff she had notoriously sported was shaven off completely. Her now completely cleared runway, was now flanked on one side by a classy tattoo of a gecko that was presently obscured by her bikini bottoms. She was noticeably more fit, as well. The cutesy little layer of baby fat had evaporated, giving her a more in-bloom appearance.

"Don't they feed you?" I asked, feigning disgust.

"Yeah, I eat. I just can't get the good stuff, like here." She explained. "Plus, we walk, like EVERYWHERE! And it's all either uphill or down. I swear, the steepest climb I ever made in high school was the pitcher's mound. I'm in the mountains with, like no oxygen too."

I let her rattle on about school, family and whatever she wanted to talk about. Mostly, I just listened to her and reveled in getting to be with her again. Despite the gorgeous, barely garbed body before me, the harpoon in my pocket began wilting. By the time we had gotten mostly caught up, I was comfortable enough to emerge from my blind.

She walked out ahead of me and I took the liberty of admiring her posterior. Her hamstrings rippled with a pronounced inverted V as she traipsed on the balls of her bare feet. While she had always had an exquisite bottom, it had taken on a more defined shape, almost squared off at the cheeks. My gawking was abruptly interrupted with a barrage of squeals.

"Stacy, oh my God, you made it." Shrieked one of the girls from poolside. Soon she was mobbed by a hoard of female cousins, who were seeing her for the first time. Clearly outnumbered, I surrendered Stacy to the swarm of girls.

Amid the commotion my brother had brought back the Torino and it appeared unscathed. While they idled to a stop in front of the shed, my eye was drawn to the gate opening and my Aunt Teri stepping through. Happy as I was that I had decided to go to the party in the first place, I was over the moon at this new development. The closest unoccupied deck chair looked like a good spot to take in the scenery and seem aloof to her presence.

"Fancy seeing you here." A familiar, raspy voice called out from over my shoulder.

"Likewise," I retorted. "Thought you wouldn't be caught dead at this shindig."

"I was up this way anyway; had a few minutes to kill. I figured it wouldn't hurt to come at least see Momma."

"Really, what brings you to our neck of the woods?" I jabbed.

"Oh, I had to come to town to get Ross out of jail. He started acting out again and I ended up calling the law on him." She trivially explained.

Certain she was joking, I shot back, "what, sex jail? You can't lock somebody up just 'cause you're not getting your quota of nookie at home."

She didn't laugh, just sat down on the deck chair beside mine. Tugging the end of her right shirt sleeve, she freed her arm, revealing a dark purple imprint of a grown man's hand just above her elbow. Not wanting anyone else to see, she put it back on promptly after showing me.

"He did that to you?" I angrily asked.

"Yeah, it's nothing," she said, trying to downplay it. "He gets jealous and rowdy sometimes and mostly he'll just cuss me. When he grabbed me, though, the look in his eye just told me..." She closed her eyes and sharply turned her head, no doubt picturing what she was trying to describe. "Anyway, they usually pull him aside and talk him down. The threat of jail usually at least gets him to go lock himself in the bedroom 'til the next day. At some point I heard them ask if there were any guns in the house. The next thing I knew he was in cuffs."

"Holy shit!" I gasped. "He's in jail."

"Try and keep up, honey." She said, patronizing. "Anyway, yeah, apparently 'fuck around and find out' is not the answer the officer was looking for." She quipped, finally lightening the mood.

We chatted for a few minutes and in no time, it was just like one of our after-work sessions. She fully admitted what many had long suspected. Ross had been abusive since day one. I assumed that it was the grievous subject matter that kept her gaze averted, but that was when I noticed what her eyes were drawn to.

"Something on your mind?" I asked when I busted her staring at the front of my trunks.

"I was about to ask you the same." She backfired with wide eyes.

My eyes darted down to what held her attention. Without me knowing, my recently tamed trouser snake was creeping its way up my shorts and would have probably been peeking out the top had she not said anything. Promptly, I sat up and tried to camouflage it with a folded towel.

"Apologies, ma'am. Seems to have a mind of his own today." I nervously blurted.

"Oh, honey," she laughed. "I think you know; I don't mind. Your Aunt Geri, though; she'll have kittens if she saw you wagging that hog leg around."

My lips curled up into a roguish smile. I looked back over each shoulder. Well out of earshot from the partygoers, I cocked my head back and offered a proposition.

"You could uh... ...be a doll and help me out with it." I lustfully asserted.

She blew me off and pretty soon abandoned me all together to visit with Nanny. For a while, I just reclined there, taking in the sun and ogling all the pretty women from behind my sunglasses. I did notice that of the attendees who were non-kin, there were hardly any that I wouldn't mind getting between the sheets. Even so, my eyes seemingly stayed helplessly glued on my relatives.

Thanks to Teri, I was defiantly drawn to them and I couldn't help but imagine what the odds were that have a similar arrangement with one of them. Stacy obviously would have been my first choice, but any of them would be just fine. Out of all the cousins, there wasn't one I'd rate lower than an eight. Hell, Aunt Geri with her stretchmarks and thighs that looked like she had been sitting in pea gravel would even be intriguing.

"A dimly lit room after a few shooters, who knows?" I pondered.

* * * * * *

Unsure the exact hour, but I surmised it late afternoon or what some would argue early evening. If I intended to keep my date with Tiffany then it was essential that I began the long, drawn out deed bidding everyone fair well. Spotting Danny, I got his attention and rotated my index finger over my head, signaling it was time to go. He nodded and we each began making rounds.

While the party was not nearly dying down, people had started clumping together in small groups. Stacy was in the den standing with her back to me. A handful of chicks were huddled around her, hanging onto her every word while she shared sordid tales of college out west. With little regard for her yarns or the audience immersed in it, I seized her around the waist, lifted her off the floor and off to the side taking her place as orator.

"Listen ladies, some of you are way too young to be hearing this smut. You don't want to end up a trollop like your cousin." I teased.

"Could be worse. You could end up being a massive dick, like this guy." She fired back, jabbing me in the ribs. "Speaking of which; Looks like your friend is gone."

"You brought a friend?" Jill inquired with a forlorn, yet libidinous look. "Is he hot?"

"Yeah, he's cute and all. Just a little too thick, if you ask me, though." She divulged to the group while leering at me, eyes darting back and forth between my face and package.

"You should have introduced us. I don't mind a chubby guy." Mentioned one. "Is he single?" Asked another.

Feeling the need to change the subject, I mentioned that I was about to depart. Being surrounded by all these desperately horny young women would almost certainly summon my friend to make another appearance. This throng of twenty-somethings would be far less humane than Stacy at the sight of me at full tilt.

A chorus of lamentations and solicitations to stay succeeded my egress announcement. Politely, I dissented and one by one pulled them in for individually tailored goodbyes. Some, I knew expected a simple arm around the neck, others expected full body squeezes, complete with slaps on the back. My closer cousins were right at home greeting me with what would otherwise be uncomfortably long and tight embraces, all the while kissing cheeks and whispering, "love you" and "miss you" each other's ear.

Bear in mind, this was the standard sendoff ceremony which concluded any gathering in my family. One or two of my aunts would even kiss me right on the lips, which I never really got used to. True enough, Aunt Teri had made me quite comfortable with it, albeit with more depraved ends in mind. I was starting to realize that was exactly what skewed things for me. As I made my way through the house, hugging, kissing and expressing my love for each member of my family, I found myself sizing them up.

Cousin and aunt alike, I looked them up and down like I was in some meat market night club. I imagined them naked based what I could gather depending on what they wore. With every cuddly encounter, I gauged how firm their breasts might be and how fit their bodies likely were. Moreover, I envisioned which of them might be undaunted were I to make my desires known.

Having nearly made the full circuit, I noticed Aunt Teri was doing the same. Sitting next to my grandmother, I put my arm around her and began telling her how great it was to see her and apologizing for having to rush off. All the while, I kept tabs on Teri. Just as I felt Nanny had been paid her due salutations, I saw my lover duck into the back hallway. Kissing Nanny on the forehead, I discreetly trailed her.

Other than the two vacant guest rooms, the only other thing on that hall was the guest bath. A look around the corner confirmed my hypothesis; she and I were the only ones there. Promptly, I entered right behind her and locked the door.

Startled, she jumped back and then punched me in the shoulder. "What the hell are you thinking?" She sharply whispered.

"Well, first I was thinking about what I'm going to do the next time I see Ross. Then I started thinking about what I'm going to do to you next time I see you. When I saw you alone heading for the washroom, I thought 'why make her wait?'"

"You have lost your cotton-picking mind." She said, shaking her head as she sauntered to the toilet. "Why don't you get your ass out of here before I put my foot in it?"

For a guest bath, it was a good size and pretty elaborate as well. On the left side was a linen closet, a free standing clawfoot tub with wrap around curtain. Opposite the tub was a long double vanity with the commode tucked behind a knee wall at the end.

She unfastened her jean shorts, seesawed her hips and let them fall down around her ankles. As she sat, I perched myself on the edge of the tub, ignoring her command to fuck off. I wasn't exactly certain what my plan was, but I had her alone. Most of the time, that was all the excuse we needed to initiate our mating ritual.

"So, did you just come in here to watch me piss?" She blurted before she let loose a torrent onto the still water below.

"Not exactly, but I don't mind waiting."

Wadding up a length of paper, she leaned to one side and made a slow pass from front to back. A second, shorter portion she patted dry her lily pad and flushed. I waited until she shifted her weight forward before, I approached and made my appeal.

"Don't get up, I have something for you." I said, sliding off my seat and aligning my crotch with her face.

"I'm starting to think all the attention I've been giving you is giving you a big head." She remarked.

"All the better to eat you with, my dear." I quoted.

With an unamused look on her face, she glared up at me. "Whip that thing out and I swear, I'll tie it in a knot for you."

Pretending to ignore me, she reached down to pull up her shorts, leaning forward in the process. Brazenly, I defied her again by pulling loose the strings on my trunks. I then gathered up my half limp wiener and presented it. She caught sight of it and for a split second I saw her lips curl under with temptation. Once rejected already, I just knew I had her baited into amending her judgement.

Evidently, I was unable to set the hook because she rose, turned facing the door and tried to escape. Managing to get my arm around her, I pinned her against the vanity. Before she could get her shorts up, I palmed her cheek and pressed my cock against her bare skin.

"Please baby, I'm dying. I'll be quick, I promise." I begged.

"How the hell are you so worked up?" She challenged. "We just did it yesterday... ...twice!"

"I don't know." I lied, not daring to disclose what led me to the state I was in. "You do that to me. I can't get enough."

"If you keep this up, we're going to get caught." She argued trying to break loose from my hold.

Pulling her closer, I slid my hand around the curvature of her back side. When my fingers caressed her warm slit, I could feel the fight in her wane. Prying into her unready cavern, we both sighed, comforted by the intimate contact of our rightful counterpart. Only a moment passed before I was vigorously manipulating us both in hopes a of rapid climax.

Still trying to keep quiet but moaning and panting we uttered arousing words to each other. Before she had been resisting my advances every which way she could. Now she was egging me on with her throaty whispers, leaning over the sink to allow open access.

Swapping hands, I gave her the benefit of my dominant one. A high pitch gasp signaled she was on the brink. Abandoning my own gratification, I cupped a hand over her mouth tightly and finger fucked her even harder from behind.

Impossible to tell if she came or not before, but over her muffled panting we heard the doorknob jiggle and then a light knock. We both froze in our tracks hoping to God whoever it was didn't hear us. She swiped my hand away from her face while the other remained wedged in the crack of her ass like a puppeteer. After only a few seconds there was another knock.

"Anybody in there?" A timid female voice asked.

I never understood why people do this. Like the bathroom locked itself from the inside. This was a huge house. Find another fucking bathroom!

Out of nowhere, Aunt Teri answered back. "Be right out."

I didn't say "what the fuck are you thinking" as to preserve the anonymity of at least one of us, but the look I gave her certainly communicated that sentiment. She almost seemed giddy at the fact that I was both petrified and furious. Pushing me away, she calmly pointed to the bathtub and whispered, "hide."

Doing as told, I parted the curtain where I was sitting before and ducked inside. She flushed again and turned the sink on, I assumed to forward the illusion of a routine visit to the restroom. From inside my hideout, I heard her open the door and nervously exchange words with whomever broke up our sexy playtime.

"Emergency, sorry," explained the girl.

A face soon matched the voice as it resonated in my head. I was introduced but couldn't remember by whom. Shay was what she went by, but she mentioned it was short for something more sophisticated sounding. She was a tall drink of water, blonde with blue eyes. Arguably just as titillating to look at as well as engage with. Though their equal in looks and charm, she represented a different category of female than any of my relatives.

Nursing yet another hardon from my unpleasant refuge, I soberly tried to control my breathing and endure the following moments motionless. Light from the window drew my attention to a miniscule opening between the edges of the closed curtain. Tempting fate, I leaned forward and caught a glimpse of her long, wiry exposed legs just as she dropped trou and squatted over the bowl. When she turned to find the paper, her face came into frame. Then, I was abruptly reminded of how big a risk I was taking and stepped back where I couldn't be detected.

Being that close to getting busted spurred on the contrition that should have fended off this behavior in the first place. Whiling away the time before she left, I wondered why the hell I would put myself in that position just to see a young lady take a piss. I had gotten away with it so many times before that I was sure to get found out sooner or later.

Steeped in guilt I thought, "I'm such a douchebag."

My mind soon drifted to what drew me into there to begin with. Unable to resist the chance at being alone with Teri, I brazenly followed her to the can, not even considering what the repercussions might be. Then I remembered the first glimpse I got of her naked and my anxiety faded.

"But why?" I wondered.

I used to hear stories about people who were addicted to heroin. They would describe 'chasing that first hit.' No matter how many times they would use, it never matched the first time.

From then on, it was just a crutch. Life was unlivable without it. At the same time, whatever anxiety they had got punted down the road. Could that be what was happening to me? Did this explain the tranquility I was feeling?

Furthermore, which was it? Was it the sport of being a peeping tom and pulling it off time after time? Perhaps it was the excitement of invading someone's privacy without them knowing it. Maybe it was Aunt Teri. What if she was my dope?

Quite possibly it could have been both and I was trying to sort through some sort of 'chicken or the egg' enigma. The excitement I felt when I first saw her naked was unsurpassable and she cemented her status as top dog by sucking me off afterward. Being rewarded for such perversity must have rewired my brain. Weeks of casual sex with a babe way out of my league might have ruined me; skewed my sense of normalcy.

* * * * * *

I was sure to allow plenty of time for Shay to clear the hallway before emerging from my blind. She was clear across the den and wasn't looking my way. Good thing, as I'm not confident my face wouldn't have relayed the guilt I was trying to tamp down. It wouldn't have taken much to piece together that I exited the restroom right after her and wasn't witnessed going in.