Relative Deviant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy flagged me down. Her small huddle of hens had doubled, surely gossiping about this and that. I weaved through them to see what she wanted.

"What are you doing later?" Stacy asked.

"The movies," I stated. "I'm kind of going out with this girl from my old job."

"Well, we are going to The Rec to play some pool and a bunch of us are coming back and spending the night here. It's going to be like a slumber party. You should come with."

"I can't." I bemoaned. "We had plans all week and I barely get to see her as is."

"When is the movie? You could join us after. You can even bring your girlfriend." She bargained.

"Whoa there, nobody said girlfriend. We've been on a few dates, that's all." I explained.

"Whatever, go to your stupid movie. We'll probably still be at The Rec when you're done." She said briskly. "Just bring her along, or ditch her, it doesn't matter. I still want to hang out with you."

"Truth be told, I was hoping for more than just a movie." I hinted.

"Oh, I see." She said with an overtly sarcastic tone. "You're wanting to make a movie with this poor chick."

All the girls in earshot started jeering. Blushing, I tried to deflect, but she had gotten me pretty good. When I noticed the time, I knew I had to be going or chance being late.

"Very funny," I relented. "I'm out of here. Love you guys."

"Seriously, I want to hang out later. If she doesn't buy into your weak ass game, then just come by." She begged.

"Okay, promise I'll try." I pledged.

Noticing Teri was standing in the entry way, keys in hand looking around for something. Leaving anyway, I hoped I could catch up with her on the way out. When her eyes met mine, she stopped searching.

"I was just leaving. Can I walk out with you?" I asked.

"Hey, I was looking for you. Will you get something out of my car for me? She asked, handing the keys to me.

"Sure," I responded, puzzled. "Which care are you in?"

"The beige one. There's something I thought I should give you." She said, holding back a grin.

"Beige one?" I said, even more confused.

"Off white, whatever," she said, seeming irritated. Looking around and ensuring nobody was paying us much attention, she continued. "It's the one where the seats go all the way back," she added, making sure she locked eyes with me.

My face lit up as it dawned on me. I tossed the keys up in the air with one hand and then snatched them out of mid air with the other. The corners of my mouth turned upward as I thought of finishing what we had started. Discretely blowing her a kiss as I pulled the front door open.

"Don't keep me waiting long." I told her.

"Keep that cocky shit up and I might just change my mind." She warned.

Practically prancing, I strolled across the lawn. Danny had his back to me, talking with Uncle Rob, again. At that point, I picked up the pace, hoping he didn't see where I was going. Once at my destination, I unlocked and popped the passenger side door open and slid in onto the vinal bench seat.

Curious if her claim would check out, I pulled the lever and pushed back. No joke, there must have been a good two feet of travel and when I lifted up on the recline lever, I found myself staring straight up out of the back glass. When I kicked my feet out, I couldn't even reach the dash.

"Shit, she wasn't kidding." I thought. If the driver's seat did the same, we'd end up with just about as much room to fool around on as we did in my bed. Plus, the profile was low enough, passersby couldn't possibly see me unless they were right next to the car.

Peeking up over the dash, the coast was clear, and I could see Teri trundling my way. Knowing this was going to be a quickie, I started working myself up so there would be no delay. My shaft fattened in my hand while I pictured her beautiful tits. I sniffed my fingers, still perfumed by her snatch for additional inspiration. By the time I was fully erect, she was tapping on the driver's side glass for me to let her in.

"A couple of your cousins are right over there. Maybe we should hold off." She pointed out.

"Yeah, it's probably Dustin and his buddies. They're at least on their second joint by now. I wouldn't worry about them." I said back.

She shrugged and got in, immediately slipping her flats off and unbuttoning her shorts. I fumbled with the clasp on her bra, all the while keeping myself primed for insertion. Once it came loose, I started pawing and nuzzling her chest. Slipping out of her shorts again, she relinquished them to the floorboard and seized control of the situation.

Pushing me back to my seat, she reached down and moved hers in line with mine. Then, she crawled over, bare ass up in the air and stuffed my cock directly into her throat, lips and tongue barely making contact. When her mouth closed down the warmth offered a soothing distraction to the vehement constriction. Holding her breath for what seemed like ages, she kept me captive there, establishing dominance.

After being teased all day by bouncing voluptuous bodies and quasi-coital encounters, I was plunged, literally, into the deep end, squeezed into the confines of her narrow gullet. In no hurry to relinquish her trophy, she sluggishly slid back. Once my head cleared her airway, the rush of air she inspired stirred a wintery blast of wind chilling my moistened shaft.

Her whole arsenal of tricks was on full display. With her vicious storm of throat fucking, I was in orbit. Then she drew me back to earth with a visual display of slurping, drooling and salaciously licking it back up.

Lying back in the seat propped up on my elbows, I savored the varied sensations. Tight versus slack; cool versus warm, she hungrily worked and teased for my pleasure. She looked up at me for verification that I was in the palm of her hand. When my eyes met hers, her brow furrowed.

"You need to be looking out the window, not at me." She bitched.

"Sorry," I sheepishly replied. Looking out in every direction, careful to keep my silhouette low, I made sure we were off the grid. "We're good," I affirmed.

With a more conventional approach, she picked back up. Mouthing up and down, she took most of my dick in with each stroke. Her fingers kept my pole aligned and occasionally tugged at my sack.

Under her shirt, her bra hung unceremoniously from the shoulder straps and my left hand lazily probed around inside feeling her knockers freely swing and sway. Her soft nipples brushed against my palm and forearm while she bobbed, gradually hastening.

I wasn't sure if she was content to just suck me off. Did she take off her bottoms just for show? Although I'd have been more than delighted no matter how she planned my finish, I thought it a shame to flaunt such a lovely front door if she didn't expect me to paint it for her.

Having gotten my fill of playing with her titties, I reached around her succulent ass cheek and sunk two fingers into the blistering heat of her love tunnel. I was accustomed to her being dripping wet at even minimal notice, but I found her unusually off guard. Almost with the consistency of pizza dough, her lips clung to me as I worked for room. Quickly, I worked up some saliva, wet my fingers and tried again.

Little effort was needed to bore all the way in. The remainder of my hand served as a hilt restricting me from going elbow deep. She paused and let out an approving groan that tickled through my rigid lance. Resting my thumb flat against her taught balloon knot, I took short pumps, mostly staying buried in her trench.

A higher pitched noise came from her throat, but her mouth stayed in place. Doubtless inspired, she relaunched into felating me, even faster and siphoning harder. I was lucky enough to be subject to this a few times already. This was her finisher. I couldn't stop her if I wanted. From the history we had, I knew that soon she would drain my balls and not leave a trace.

Of course, I'd give her the obligatory courtesy tap. Like always, she'd shoo it away without breaking stride. I presumed it was for my benefit; to be sure I came and could feel her mouth at work until well after completion. Sometimes, though, I imagined that she loved the taste of cum, mine especially.

Hyperventilating and trying to keep my panting quiet, I was dangerously close to the finish line, and needed to warn her. Just then she stopped. She abandoned her post just when I was about to pop. The humid, stuffy air felt downright arctic to my primed rod after losing its cozy holster.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped. "Don't stop. I'm so fucking close."

She shot me a flippant look as she raised up and plucked my digits out of her. Lazily, she shuffled on her knees and swung her ass around right into my face. The pallor, triangular patch of skin which normally was adorned by her bikini bottoms seemed to be pointing like an arrow right at my mouth as she straddled my knees.

"No worries," she assured. "You know I'll take care of you."

Her fingers fumbled with and eventually aligned my cock with her birth canal. Lowering her hips straight down, again I found myself buried in her. We both moaned with delight when she shimmied her ass side to side, wagging me around inside her sweltering honey pot.

Still more dry than not gave the illusion of a tight pussy, perhaps from a younger, less practiced woman. I closed my eyes and imagined one, Stacy. I dreamed she was grinding on my cock in a mid-eighties sedan at a family gathering. Snaking my hands under the loose cups of her bra, a pair of heavy knockers, bolstered by modern medicine reminded me it wasn't.

With her in my lap, we cast a dangerously tall profile. I kept watch as best I could. Hypocritically, she wasn't near as vigilant, absorbed solely in the task of pulverizing my manhood using most of her hundred and ten or so pound frame.

Behind the earthen rise in front of us, we were mostly obscured from the house. The smokers had disbanded already. Not a soul in sight as best I could tell, until I spotted someone cresting the hill. From the lanky frame and clunky way of walking, I easily identified it was Danny.

"Get down!" I hissed, pulling her back by her boobs.

Lying flat atop me on the obtusely reclined seat, she asked, "What is it?"

"Danny," I answered. "He's probably said his goodbyes and looking for me."

"I didn't see anybody." She whined.

"I know, you were too busy fucking my brains out." I said, chuckling. "He's just up the hill. I don't think he could have seen us. Give him a minute and look again."

The sudden shift left my dick out in the breeze again. Sweat was pouring out of both of us, pooling in the voids between both she and I as well as myself and the vinal seat. She might have been trying to roll off of me and spare each of us some discomfort, but I held her in place. Fenagling our position, I reentered and started jabbing from beneath her.

The odd angle gave me a minimal stroke, but I leveraged everything I could to make the most of it. I was able to scoot down enough where my feet touched the glovebox and I used that to push off. Able to get halfway in with each thrust, the firm cheeks of her rump compacted and sprung me back when they came back to form. On the back of our motion, I was dangerously close to popping out, and my head grazed and parted her fleshy drapes. The sensation was intense, and it was all focused directly on the end of my prick.

Mercifully, after a minute or so, I did fall out again. Teri took the occasion to see where Danny was, and confirmed that he had left. Without a word, she got back on top and tucked me back inside, this time with a twist. After she mounted me, she sat, parted my legs and positioned hers between mine. Leaning forward, she rested her forearm on the dash.

The advantage was immediately clear. I was able to lay flat and focus on getting my nut. She was in a good stance for scouting, but now able to duck her head down when trouble arose.

A hand on each of my knees, she began pumping, using her arms to augment her efforts. Likewise, I clasped her pert fanny and lifted with her each time she slammed down on my lap. In time, I was directing her. As I pushed, so did she. It was looking less like making love and more like I was jerking off using my aunt's cunt.

Her gelatinous exudates still suggested she was dehydrated, but there was an abundance of it. Thick, molten sap served as the viscous barrier between our baby makers. I could distinctly feel every fold and furrow of her perfectly crafted canal. Promptly, the flawlessly timed pistoning had my balls boiling over, ready to unload.

"I'm cumming," I sang out. "Shit, shit, that's it," I urged. By this time, I was gyrating in concert with her motion. My thoughtless contribution resulted in me being jettisoned just as I erupted. Feverishly, she jammed me back in and she sat straight up and pressed hard, making small circles with her hips.

"Yes, yes, God yes." I cried, spewing the rest inside her.

* * * * * *

It took a great while to regain my wits after that. She kept grinding until my erection withered into mush. At long last, it had been slaked after the copious stimulation it had experienced all day.

After she felt the moment had passed, she remained on her perch, and opened the glovebox. Inside she found some napkins from a local restaurant to mop up the mess. The problem was, she couldn't find it.

When my eyelids parted for the first time since blowing my load, it was to Teri's head and eyes darting here and there. She lifted up and patted down her petunia but found no residue on the paper. I figured out what she was doing and joined the search.

"Um, where is it? The uh...

"Don't know, I can't find it either." I retorted.

She leaned forward, checking the floor and that's when I spotted it. Lower than I was looking before and just to the right of her ass crack, there it was. It clung there like a greyish-white garden slug. I figured that was an indication that I was pretty dehydrated as well.

"I got it, here." I said, motioning for the napkin.

One was plenty to take care of the giant glob. The rest of the napkins she gave to me and slid back to her side. I wiped up any drizzle and secretions left behind while she started dressing.

"Mighty kind of you to do all the work." I injected.

"Happy to do it." She quipped back. "I felt bad leaving you high and dry earlier."

"Oh, so you do have a conscience." I sarcastically fired back. "Goddammit, I'm wiped. I might have to call Tiffany and tell her I can't make it.

"Don't do that. She's sweet." She plugged. "Don't you dare ruin things with her."

"I know, but she'll understand." I dismissed. Placing my hand on her knee and sensually gliding up her leg, I added. "Plus, why worry? I have everything I need here."

She intercepted my paw midthigh, clasped it tight and returned it to me. Her core demeanor shrank back from being jovial from sexual triumph to the worrisome cringe of someone heavily burdened. With a despairing sigh, she massaged her temples and then turned to bare her soul.

"I guess there was one other reason I reconsidered." She professed. Her head straightened and her eyes fixed on a patch of sky thousands of miles away. "Maybe I thought you deserved a proper sendoff. One last ride, so to speak."

Chuckling, I responded, "what are you talking about?" I hadn't even digested the words, much less decoded what she was suggesting. "We have a long weekend ahead, but Monday will be here soon. Tell ya what, I'll be on top. We'll give those legs a rest."

"I'm not coming Monday." She somberly confessed.

I looked at her quizzically, wondering why she was suddenly being so dramatic. Starting to add up what she was trying to tell me, denial and anger flickered on and off inside me like an old neon sign. My eyes narrowed and I maneuvered into her periphery, demanding she tell me to my face.

"I can't come watch Danny anymore. I loved helping out, but I can't." She plainly stated.

"Why the hell not? What is Mom supposed to do? What about..."

"It's Ross," she interrupted. "He doesn't want me coming around anymore. That's what started our fight. He's convinced I'm cheating on him." Her voice cracked and then she gulped hard. "He put his foot down. I don't have a choice."

"Bullshit, he's always thinking you're cheating. He's a jealous prick. Tell him to kiss your ass. I know you. You're not one to put up with that shit." I argued.

"I did tell him to kiss my ass." She said, by the way. "...and I know he is always accusing me of running around. This time, though, he was right. Look, I don't expect you to understand. When you've been together as long as we have; you just know when something is off." When she looked back at me, I saw the tears gathering.

"He's full of shit. For all he knows, you're just helping mom out of a tough situation. No one is any the wiser, especially that dumb-fuck." I continued to plead.

"In the end it was me that decided things have to end... ...this has to end. He made his demands, and true to my nature, I stood my ground. The problem is, the more I thought about it, the more I realize how foolish we were being. I was being." She blinked and a drip raced down each side of her face. "You didn't see Ross. He would have killed me last night; I just know it. What do you think he'd do if he found out it was you that I had been with?"

"Just leave him!" I bellowed. "You don't deserve to live like that."

"Leave?" she said with a cackle. "How? I have exactly dick to my name. I don't have any job skills, much less a job. Where would I even go?"

"Mom will take you in." I said, interrupting her tirade. "You don't even have to ask. We can help while you get on your feet.

"Oh, I'm sure you'd love that." She punched back.

"You are Goddamned right I would." I said, raising my voice. "What's wrong with that? I mean, at the very least, you'd be safe. What if he really does hurt you? What then? Are you just going to wait around until he murders you?"

"He's not..." She started to defend him but caught herself and then softened her tone.

"So, he hasn't been the best husband lately. I haven't been the best wife either. When you boil it down, that's what set him off. As soon as he gets home at night, I'm gone... ...if I even come home at all. If I were more attentive; if he came home to a hot meal once in a while, he wouldn't be like that." She rationalized.

"Are you even listening to yourself? It's like you have Stockholm's or something." I charged.

"Enough!" she finally exclaimed. "I've made up my mind. I'm, sorry, but I won't be coming over anymore. ...and I'm not throwing my marriage away for..."

"I love you." I declared in an almost sedated voice.

"I know, son." She robotically responded. Taking a deep breath, she matched my demeanor. "I love you too."

"No," I challenged. "I don't think you do know."

With that I bent down and collected everything on the floor in front of me. She tried muttering some kind of response, but I never acknowledged. I just flung the car door open, placed my flip-flops on the ground and slid my feet into them. Only turning her way long enough to pitch the keys onto the seat next to her, I slammed the door and stormed off.

Well, stormed off? ...more like stumbled off. When I stood, my blood seemed to have remained seated, leaving my brain starved for circulation. My vision greyed and I had to prop myself up against the hood before my balance returned.

I momentarily glanced back only to see my, until now, lover, red-faced and sobbing. The right thing to have done was to try and offer solace. There's no reason I should have been so consumed with being set aside that I couldn't sympathize with how hard this must have been for her. After all, I knew soon as I had a chance to reflect on it, I'd be a blubbering mess as well. Instead, my heart froze over, and I continued my march.