All Comments on 'Relax, My Love'

by thegirlinthecrowd

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stiffcasinostiffcasinoalmost 13 years ago
Yes, more please mistress!

I second the first comment. This is EXCELLENT. I'm sure whomever this was written for will be delighted :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved your story

This story was wonderful. Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue! NAO!

This was not what I was expecting from any kind of femdom literature, and from the start, I was boredly expecting, and dreading the same old emotionless girl, affectionelessly treating the male as a sex object, and yet both of them loving it, even as I get the impression the female doesn't give two shits about her partner, and would just as quickly run off for a romp with anyone else. ANd quite honestly, when they were shopping for their 'materials', I genuinely thought that's what it would be, but wow was I surprised, and never have I been so happily proven wrong! While most stories would simply take the route I stated before, giving no impression of anything different but for what the reader can imagine for them selves, this one established their relationship beyond that, and allowed the realizing of emotional connection, clear affection, and, dare I say, even love! Clarification: I am entirely fine with the woman being as described before in femdom writings, but it is so much better with this sort of pacing and establishment before that! Wonderful to read, and I really hope for a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So stupid

When he woke up and the blood had left the little head and returned to the big head he realized what a complete manipulative bitch she was. He got dressed and left reminding her never to call him ever again. Who would put up with her for even a few seconds? What a cunt.

quicksortquicksortover 9 years ago
Can't wait to read more

I love gentle femdom relationships. Hannah's control over Brandon has an element of love which is perfectly portrayed here. Can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There may be pain ......

What kind of pain is it that doesn't hurt ......... ?

If this is her love , what would her dislike be ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Omg so sweet

This is do romantic.

I would prefer Brendan to be little bit more eager.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous