All Comments on 'Relaxation Therapy'

by Freakyus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

More chapters please.

MxXarraMxXarraover 6 years ago
Delicious...

Lovely writing and can imagine myself in Lauren'a play. Looking forward to the sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love this story! Very erotic, would love to read more and see Lauren get even bigger and more submissive

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grammar check, please.

This was a great story idea, and you have talent as a writer. Please either use a grammar check program or find an editor. Your use of commas and other punctuation was haphazard, and distracted from an otherwise great story. I gave you 4 stars, but it could have been five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soooooo sensual...

And well written. Looking forward to more chapters

ahurabasirahurabasirover 6 years ago
Good story, very inventive

I found it easy to follow and nothing about the grammar or punctuation distracted me or detracted from the story. It was a hot story and I loved the edging quality especially.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was a well done story and I really enjoyed it. Bravo!

gentle504gentle504about 6 years ago
Aside from the grammar it was awesome!

Once you polish it up, it’ll be one of those stories that’ll be memorable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Love the story. I'm hoping it goes to where she is so addicted she will model in it for the investors or anybody else he chooses. Not trying to write your story but I sure am giving a heavy hint! I love when the spurned husband can use his rage to demean the source of it.

delairiumdelairiumover 5 years ago
Loved it

An amazing Portrayal of a modern Marriage fixed ever so perfectly. I definitely appreciate the sense of romance rekindled as well as the balance of power completely Switched And the heavy contrast between the Existing relationship at the beginning of the story and the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreakyus@Freakyus
91 Followers
Full time care worker part time evil genius and writer of erotic weirdness. I have been writing short stories and erotica for many years now, some of my stories are on Lit but the vast majority are spread around the internet.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES