Relaxation Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting to her feet unsteadily she wobbled over to the desk on legs that still felt like jelly from the machines ministrations, there was a card tucked under the silk ribbon and she pulled it free.

'I got you something to wear, come up to the house for dinner when your finished cleaning up.'

'Love Jerry x'

Opening the box she found a gauzy black silk negligee decorated with tiny red silk roses along with a matching garter belt and sheer stockings.

Smiling she went to work cleaning the chair with her rag, she resisted the urge to rush the job wanting Jerry to be proud of her although he had never checked her work in her presence she felt sure that he knew she did a good job.

The guest house had a small bathroom with a shower, she had never used it before but the note had said to clean up and she didn't want to spoil the first clothes she had worn in weeks with sweat. She washed herself thoroughly cleaning every growing fold and crease in her soft skin letting the steaming water wash away the last lingering ache from her days ride.

The negligee was split up the middle up to the base of her breasts displaying her pudgy belly the sheer material of the gauzy cups near to bursting with her ripe breasts, only a few weeks ago the outfit would have ballooned around her ridiculously but now she filled it to perfection.

The flesh of her thighs spilled out slightly over the tops of her stockings the tight material hugging her legs outlining every curve the garter belt almost hidden by her belly around her hips was just shy of too tight the material digging into her slightly the connections to her stockings cutting gently into the swell of her skin.

Examining herself in the mirror she looked a vision of plump erotic sexuality, the last lingering parts of her old personality that would have been horrified at her new appearance fading away to nothing as her new self found the image just perfect.

She headed up to the main house and let herself in through the conservatory doors, candles dotted the route to the dining room but otherwise the house was dark and silent.

The dining table she had barely ever used was laid out for a banquet for two, long covered trays sat leaking faint trails of steam and bottles of wine and champagne sat chilling in ice filled buckets.

Jerry was stood by the table in a fine black suit, it was identical to the one he had worn at their wedding all those years ago his hand resting on the back of a dining chair his mouth curled into an almost shy smile.

"So do you like your new outfit?" he asked hesitantly.

"I love it." she replied feeling the warmth of her blush spread.

He pulled out the chair and gestured for her to take a seat, wordlessly she hurried to obey feeling the arms of the chair digging into her now ample sides somewhat uncomfortably.

"I hope you are hungry, I have been planning this meal for weeks." he said proudly as he took his seat at the head of the table.

The meal was exquisite, course after course of small but delicious portions covered in decadent creamy sauces and rich honeyed glazes. Jerry ate sparingly of each but made sure that she finished every bite of each fattening course often taking her fork and feeding her himself before lovingly rubbing her swelling stomach while he waited for her to be ready for more.

They toasted to new beginnings and shared the champagne between courses and Jerry smiled and laughed like he had done before they were married.

Finally he uncovered dessert a mountainous confection of chocolate cake and fresh cream with rich sauces decorated with fanciful spears of hardened salted caramel like the lacy veins of autumn leaves.

"Oh Jerry its gorgeous, but I couldn't possibly eat another bite." Lauren protested her swollen stomach gurgling in comfortable fullness had long since spread the negligee apart and her bared belly looked almost pregnant.

"You wouldn't want to disappoint me after I went to so much trouble would you?" Jerry asked sorrowfully "Just a few bites is all I ask, here let me help you."

That said he picked up one of the crystallised pieces of sugary caramel and used it like a spoon to gather up a load of rich cake a cream drizzling it with sauce and presenting it to her mouth with a knowing smile.

Lauren's resolve failed and she opened her mouth to allow her husband to feed her the dessert, the dessert tasted heavenly its sweet flavours complimented by just a touch of salt from the caramel making her moan with bliss.

Jerry loaded up another mouthful before she had even swallowed and sticky sauce dripped down onto her belly as he held it up for her leaving lines of warm caramel across her soft skin.

"Whoops," Jerry said smiling as she accepted the next mouthful, he leaned down and ran his tongue across her belly raising another moan of contented bliss from his wife as he cleaned up the sticky sauce.

Mouthful after mouthful Jerry hand fed her the towering dessert and then used his fingers to gather the last of the sticky sauce offering his hand to her to suck clean.

Lauren had never felt so full in her life but she hadn't even thought about refusing again, she carefully licked and teased his fingers clean her head giddy from the alcohol and the deep desire she felt as she caressed his fingers with her mouth.

"There now, I told you you could do it," he said returning to his seat and pouring them both another glass.

"Only for you Jerry" she replied fondly as she rubbed her swollen stomach feeling the immense meal settle inside her.

"I hope tonight is the start of a whole new life together," he said raising his glass. "Tomorrow you will get to test the chairs final setting and then I will take the data to my investors, soon my relaxation chairs will be a worldwide name and I will owe it all to you."

"That's wonderful Jerry, but I am sure you would have managed it without me, I was only the test subject." she protested happily.

"Nonsense my dear, you were the inspiration for the entire thing, without you to push me I never would have thought of it." Her husband was smiling but she could feel the dark edge to his words, in a moment she was kneeling beside him hugging him tightly.

"I'm so sorry, I was such a horrible person. I don't deserve forgiveness but know I will do anything to make you happy."

He stroked her back fondly and hugged his wife, "My dear you already have."

---

That night Jerry took her to bed and they made love, it had been many years since they had shared any intimacy together and although her memories were starting to get a little foggy Lauren remembered little love or enjoyment. Now things were different, perhaps it was the chairs effects or maybe it was just her newfound love and desire for her partner but his slightest touch sent shivers of desire through her and when he finally took her to bed and entered her all the bliss of the past months on the machine could not compare to the pleasure she felt.

The next morning Jerry shook her awake and she roused herself from the tangled bedsheets to find her husband aroused and waiting for her, taking him in her mouth she lovingly sucked him to full morning glory before climbing atop him and sinking down around his hard cock her pussy strengthened by weeks of aching need upon his chair massaging his member tighter than she could ever remember.

She rocked up and down her swollen belly and breasts bouncing with the rhythm as she rode him feeling his strong hands sinking into the soft flesh of her hips and ass encouraging her to ever faster motion. The head of his cock swelled inside her as he came with a satisfied grunt filling her with his cum, she could feel each jet as it hit her insides and she clamped her muscles tight around him savouring the feeling before his cock began to soften.

"Now that was a wonderful way to wake up," he drawled softly. "You will have to do that more often."

"Everyday, if you want." she said smiling as she let him get up.

"Oh I definitely want," he agreed swatting her ass playfully as she clambered off the bed. "Go run me a shower today will be a big day for you."

She washed Jerry's back in the shower and offered to wash more than that but he declined, instead he told her to clean herself up while he went to do some last minute tinkering and left her to wash herself alone.

When she arrived still slightly damp and completely naked at the door to the guest house she found it open, stepping inside she quickly walked to Jerry's workroom and found him waiting for her a new arm with a control panel attached had been added to the device and Jerry had attached a big red bow to it.

"I have a final surprise for you sweetie," He said gesturing to the control panel. "I thought it was time I gave you full control of the chairs functions so you can activate the last setting yourself."

He helped his wife down into the chair and once she was in he settled the headset down firmly in place.

This time instead of the usual darkness she could see Jerry through a camera on the outside of the headset, green lines of text appeared in front of her seemingly hanging in mid-air.

'Welcome Lauren to the Relaxation Therapy Chair, please select the setting you require.'

Four boxes appeared in the air under the text labelled one to four and she waved her hand through the air where the fourth box appeared to be.

'You have selected level four, lets just get you comfortable and we can begin.'

The chair hummed into life lowering her back into the usual start position, the arms that inserted the tubes inside her came up and she enjoyed the full feeling of their insertion. With a click the tube attached to the helmet began to extend and she opened her mouth wide feeling it slide past the back of her throat without the slightest feeling of discomfort.

Another block of text filled the air.

'Levels 1-3 condition are non permanent, normal behaviour will return if you discontinue use. Effects of level four are predicted to be permanent are you sure you wish to continue?'

Two final boxes appeared in the air one in green marked YES the other in red marked NO.

Lauren didn't hesitate for a moment.

The chair hummed into life as the room faded from view her vision filled again with the pulsing colours she had come to love. Her ears were filled with the sound of waves and the distant sound of surf hitting a rocky shore. The throbbing of the chair began slowly, in waves in started at her feet and raced upwards along her chubby legs vibrating up across her thighs and belly as more vibrations caressed her arms and the first touch of the chair raised up her nipples and caressed her breasts.

Each wave rushed up over her body and receded down between her legs seeming to burrow inside her to vibrate deep within, every muscle relaxed every nerve soothed and quietened into quintessence as she rose the ever increasing flows giving herself entirely to the machine and surrendering the last shreds of her will without regret.

As the waves crashed to new heights and cast her down into the storm the voices at the edge of her hearing sounded triumphant whispering their happy celebration of her choice as her first orgasm crashed down upon her and the tide dragged her down into oblivion...

Jerry watched his wife as she writhed upon the machine, it looked as though she was trying to lift herself up on her head and heels her whole beautiful body bowed into a curve but the chair held her carefully supporting her until she crashed back down the long arms that were manipulating her breasts and suckling upon her elongated nipples following her body seamlessly without ever losing their hold.

According to the readout on his screen she had lost consciousness already, that was a new record but hardly surprising considering the intensity the chair was set to.

He checked to make sure the feeds were all working correctly and nothing was showing any warning lights before he headed out of the room to make a phone call, his wife's rapidly increasing size had forced him to reinforce several key supports and he had been a little concerned that the chair might shake itself apart under the strain of the fourth setting.

"Hi mark its me," he said as his friend on the other end of the line picked up. "No nothings wrong, I just wanted to let you know she activated the chair herself about fifteen minutes ago."

He listened for a few moments before continuing.

"Yup fourth level, I told you it wouldn't be a problem the new personality has set just perfectly."

He crossed over to the house and poured himself a drink while he listened, now that he had the run of the place again he would have to get the decorators in the old Lauren had the worst taste.

"Well the fourth setting wont be done with her for the next three days but she will probably be asleep for most of it, the subliminal stuff works even better when she's asleep." He paused as the man on the other end of the line asked a question.

"Well once she's finished she wont need the chair at all so I can get your wife started next Tuesday... No that's fine Mark the more successful subjects we can show the investors next month the more money we can get to start working on the commercial model.

Jerry hung up the phone and took a well deserved drink, the next few months should be very interesting he thought to himself...