Releasing Tensions Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet the faun could not resist the tease of him as his shaft plumped up, already pressing eagerly from the werewolf sheath that it was glad in. He had already been a little hard and a little aroused before, but the moment was right for more as she splayed her fingers out over his hips, grazing his balls as she massaged down lower.

Chetney grumbled and groaned, still relaxed enough with her to show that he wanted more, that he wasn't hiding anything back, though Fearne only cocked her head and gave him a little smile. No, he would have to wait, would have to allow her to continue her massage, sweeping down his legs, back up to his obliques and even letting her fingers curl around to the soft fur of his sides.

His shaft and balls, however, well... It was not crude to say that they were significantly larger than they were when Chetney was a gnome, though all remained easily in proportion, nothing out of place, not in any way. Her fingers teased around the base, tugging lightly at the softer fold of flesh, though she could not hold back from caressing his hard rod of flesh for all that much longer. Some things, after all, just had to be enjoyed and taken, one way or the other.

Chetney groaned as she took his mat in her hand, grunting lightly, the werewolf of the moment rolling his hips up. Even though his back had not been fully massaged as a werewolf, he did not mind: there were far better things for him to take and spend his lust on. Like the heat curling through his body, making his toes and claws dig down into the bed, partially shredding the sheets where he was a little too caught up in things. But that did not matter either, even if it meant that he might well have to pay a fee for replacing the inn bedding. It would not be the first time.

And yet her hands, oh, her hands... They seemed so much smaller than they were when he was a gnome, but it was different as a werewolf, a difference that resonated deeply in him. Chetney grunted lightly, looking down the length of his body as his thick, dark tail wagged between his legs, laid out there as if it was pointing up directly to his crotch and the treat that he really wanted to be pleased. Passion and arousal, after all, could not be set aside, not for so long.

Fearne, however, clearly had no intention at all of denying him, using both hands on his cock, one after the other stroking up his length, pumping it over and over again. The tip drooled a bead of pre-cum and he barely even had the chance to feel how it tickled the head of his cock before her wandering hands swept it away. It served as perfectly adequate lube to coat his shaft, smeared along the palm of one of her hands as she stroked him, repeatedly.

"Unff..."

He grunted, not able to help himself, though everything was right in the moment, everything allowed, everything coming together better than even he could have anticipated. But sex could be like that with Fearne, simply easy, simply something that they both needed. Chetney did not hold back his grunts and groans at all as she rubbed his shaft, teasing her fingers all the way down to the base, making sure that there was no inch of his cock that was left without all the attention that she could possibly give him.

He really...liked that about her, how Fearne took her time. Chetney wondered why he had never told the faun that before.

Chetney, however, did catch her grin as she switched her attention to his balls, treating them as she did his cock. His length throbbed and ached, but he growled, long and low, at the attention that she gave his nuts too, the orbs so fat and round that they wobbled where they lay between his thighs, against the bed. Fearne's expert fingers rocked and cradled them, not being too rough and not being too gentle either, panting heavily, everything coming together at the moment that it mattered the most.

"Unff, yeah, that feels...mmmph, good..."

He could barely get the words out, but Chetney did not truly have to, not when she already knew and understood his body so well. He let his long tongue hang out, aware that he was being a much softer kind of werewolf than he usually was, but things had changed, so much had changed. The faun's fingers worked around his nuts, massaging and rubbing, sometimes using more pressure and sometimes using less, so that, at times, her hands barely felt as if they were ghosting over his furry balls.

"Mmm, seems you're enjoying that..." She breathed. "Relax, Chetney... I'm just doing for you all that you've done for me. Mm, your muscles are so nice, you're so big..."

Chetney shivered at the praise, the worship of his muscles, his body suited to her and yet bigger, harder to take. He knew that, but it was hard to let go, sometimes, as if there actually was something there that was holding him back when that should never have been the case. He could let go anytime he liked, especially as she left one hand pressing lightly on his nuts, testing his readiness, and the other on his cock, pumping it up and down. He was so thick in that form that her petite hands could not close quite around him, but neither of them minded something like that when their bodies still fit together as they were meant to do.

"Unff... Mmph... Nnggghh..."

The werewolf Chetney could not hold it, grinding his teeth, gnashing his jaws, reaching back behind him to grip the pillows as she teased his nuts and stroked his shaft, too many sensations all colliding with one another. Tenser than ever, the werewolf fought the urge to bellow and to fuck, still wanting to treat her nicely, to treat her gently, for they were still very much only just getting started. So much more was coming into play, though his resistance melted away as she leaned over him, her breasts pressing softly, insistently, to his cock.

"I think I can get you to relax that last little bit, Chetney, come on now..."

He groaned and would have cursed if he did not appreciate how she was teasing him so much. The soft pressure of her breasts was exactly what he needed as the faun leaned over his lower half, rubbing up and down his length, letting him thrust a little between them too. With her legs pressing his a little too wide, it was more difficult for Chetney to thrust up against her and bear his feet down into the bed, even though he had a little leverage. A little, however, was more than enough to slide his bare length back and forth between her tits, all with a little help from the rather sexy faun...

He hadn't thought about Fearne in such explicit terms for quite some time, but that was still all well with him, with them, as if it was a natural progression for them. In the moment, all Chetney had to think about was the push of her skin against his shaft, how he thrust up, throat trembling, letting out a splitting howl.

Climax took him, cock twitching and jerking between Fearne's breasts, though the knot had just enough pressure to shove him over the edge, thankfully. Normally, he'd need to have that locked into a partner or even have it squeezed to get there, but long, hot spurts of thick cum splattered her breasts, some errant spurts even marking her neck and the underside of her chin. Fearne laughed aloud in delight at getting him there, lips parted as she tilted her chin down, trying to catch a little in her mouth. She was not, however, as lucky as she hoped as he gripped her shoulders tightly, holding her in place through every pulse and grind of passion

However, an orgasm each for both, when they had the whole night with nothing to do stretching out before, was not going to be enough. It did not have to be anything extreme, but it was all that it had to be, even as the faun rubbed his shaft, laughing at how it didn't even soften.

Continued in part two of two...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Drunken Quickie A wolf stud takes a cheating vixen anthro for a quickie...in NonHuman
Beach and Bed with Anubis-chan Monstergirls and Humans make peace. Boy meets Anubis.in NonHuman
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 01 Guy meets the first girl in what will become his furry harem.in NonHuman
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
More Stories