All Comments on 'Relief Duty Ch. 01 & Ch. 02'

by LexicalFantasy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Elements of humor. Can’t judge how hot it is until next chapters appear.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

There's a category for incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little hard to believe unless there’s more to the plot. I found it arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love my brothers but no matter what I would never give them my wife. A kidney, yes. My wife, never.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Giving you 5 stars for a well written story. A little off the wall, but hey, you made it interesting and even funny at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife is a cheating slut, her hubby 'offering her' to another man is just another worthless cuck and this guy fucking his brother's wife is a piece of shit. Not one person worth liking in this hot mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x - Apparently you don't know the definition of Incest. None of that here!

Interesting story author. I wish you'd indicated if there was more coming. 4*

premshankerpremshankerover 2 years ago

Fellatio is not cheating as American President

So Big brother can enjoy it.

but soon the rules are likely to be broken considering 'Big-size'

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

I suspect we are going to find his wife is using the 'excruciating pain' excuse to cover her infidelity and she has no problem screwing her boyfriend(s). I still have a little problem Nat is willing to let his wife give his brother a BJ, but part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No incest. Bring on chapter three. I see where this is going

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

These are good stories even if they go against my moral fabric.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Just another cuck story hidden behind the "love" of a brother. You mentally ill closeted little boys cant even hide it very well can you?!?!

That and the whole premise was soooooooooooooo pathetically ridiculous. Then again, thats what you cuckies do.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
what?

no calls for her head? She is not a slut? The brother is not a cuck?

I'm confused.

LOL. Nice job man. One thing: A dick that big is not a penis. Just sayin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There’s no cuck or incest? Way off base. This is a wife who gives oral love to her brother in law. Seems fair if and unbelievable

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Mercy sex is a practice that should become more widespread, such a beautiful gift.

ChasTheOneChasTheOneover 2 years ago

Well done, LF. Believable characters, interesting situation, loving solution. And it works. As one who is "blessed" with ED, such a brother and SIL are true angels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story so far, looking forward to the next chapters

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Good story well written and told like a true Texas Yarn spinner! I give it 5 stars and a follow to the author. I'll enjoy the rest of your offerings while awaiting Chapter 2.

Cheers

SAGE

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Don't be mad at me, but that's just fantasy and nothing more! When he needs sex so badly, there are plenty of other ways than using his sister-in-law! Family is good, but that's going too far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

Nut the no-touching-her took away too many erotic options. And she didn't even do much in the way of handling/playing with/teasing his cock. Getting right at/into the cock-in-mouth was OK, but also strictly limited erotic interaction.

And the blowjob itself was just meh. It was if she felt "I've got a job to do, lets get it over with."

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story. Would enjoy sequels.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

That was painfully dumb.

ca2dcca2dcover 1 year ago

Fun read, looking forward to the sequels sequels.

I am amazed at the negative comments. Too many people with significant insecurities, relationship scars, or other personality issues who can’t lose themselves in a story without winding themselves in emotional knots. Ignore the peanut gallery, and keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexicalFantasy@LexicalFantasy
I love words. Many of the phrases used on this site are unlike any I’ve ever written before. Should anyone find out who I am, I’ll lose my career.