Relief Duty Ch. 01 & Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lift my head and meet his gaze. I believe him. I feel the same way, although right now I want to kill him too. It's difficult to define whether I'm ashamed, frustrated, furious or all the above.

"I...we...have a proposal," Nat continues. He looks at Bella, and she nods. "My gorgeous wife, would be glad to...give you...some relief."

Of all the things I might have expected my brother to say, this would not have made the list. My mouth falls open. The blood drains away from my extremities. A shiver runs through my body. I wonder if I am going into shock. My brain starts searching for words, but nothing emerges.

"Can I get you anything else, sir?" The pretty server appears tableside without me noticing. I jump slightly, and manage to close my gaping mouth.

"Um, no...thank you...I'll...uh...take the check."

"Very good sir."

The interruption serves to break the log jam in my mind.

"Why?" And that one-word question is the sum total of my eloquence.

"I told you that I love you, bro. Everything I have is yours. And Bella, she loves you too."

"I do," she agrees. "I wouldn't even think such a thing, until my husband asked. But when he asked, I am happy to do it. For him. And for you." She reaches out and touches my cold, cadaver-like hand.

"What, uh, kind of relief?"

Nat looks at his wife.

"The kind you're missing."

"Well, after golf today I need a back adjustment," My smart ass-ness is because I'm too afraid of what I ask next. "Or, is it...sex we're talking about?"

"Depends on what your definition of 'is' is," quips Nat.

"Not intercourse," Bella whispers.

"Of course not," I say without any of the disappointment I feel. "What is it that you're talking about then?"

"A blowjob," Nat explained. "Oral is one of many things my wife is good at. And it is something she enjoys. Why not share with someone who needs it?"

For some reason, as I try to assimilate this information, my mind lurches back decades. One summer when I was home from college, I met a redhead whose name I no longer remember. I spotted her in the mall with a group of girls. Confident college guy that I was, I boldly approached her and started talking. She felt safe enough with three friends around. I talked to her like she was the only girl in the world. I took the whole group to the food court, bought everyone something, and with patient generosity ended up with her number.

It was the second date before I learned she had just graduated high school. She looked older than that, in all the right ways. Turned out, she was closer to my brother's age, and had just turned 18. On the fourth date we had sex. I might have been her first, but that's just a guess. I taught her everything I knew. She was a quick study, and ended up teaching me some things too. We dated that whole summer and shared a lot of orgasms.

I knew it would be over once I went back to school. And it was. Her plan was to work a year before going away to school. By the next summer, I discovered that Nat was dating her. At first I thought it might be that competition thing between brothers. Was he trying to prove he could get the same girls I could? Or was she trying to get back at me by dating my brother? But I could tell he was quite taken with her, and she with him. I could also tell they were having sex. It felt weird to know that we had both been with the same girl. If she was comparing, she likely appreciated the upgrade. Even then, his body was better than mine. He was sculpted from all those hours in the weight room.

Nat and I never talked about the redhead. Somehow it ended between them. After Linda and I got married, I learned from a friend that the redhead had gotten pregnant. It was some older married man who refused responsibility. She kept the baby, and kept on living with her parents, trying to make ends meet. I felt sorry for her, but was glad the baby wasn't Nat's...or mine.

Bella brings me back to the present. "I'm sure you realize that your brother was not my first oral experience," she says softly. "My first was in high school. But I didn't realize how enjoyable it was until college. Those were wild times." I find myself watching her mouth as she talks. I'm already envisioning how this could happen.

"I satisfied a few long term boyfriends before I met Nat," she continued. "They could provide additional references if you wish," she stated, smiling at her little joke.

"It...this is too..." I stammer, "I don't know...weird?"

"I agree," Bella answers, "but it was Nat's idea. And I don't see the harm. Since I have his permission and I'm willing. Also, it's probably not something Linda needs to learn about."

"You know, when you guys gave us Tesla stock last Christmas, I thought that was generous...but this."

Nat laughs. Bella does too. Then she opens her purse, pulls up a compact, and deftly reapplies her lipstick. She presses her lips together, and glances at me. The look in her eyes knocks the air out of my lungs. There is hunger and satisfaction, power and vulnerability all mingling together.

"Unless you're a complete moron, and say no, then...tonight is your lucky night," announces my brother. "You can enjoy an hour in your bedroom together...alone. I'm not into watching. That's not my kink. I just want to know that my brother gets his rocks off. And who better to make that happen than the magnificent Mirabella."

I can't pay the check fast enough. The restaurant is less than three miles from their house. It feels like forever. But when we get there, I start to lose my nerve.

"Hey, um, if it's ok with you," I say to both of them, "I'm gonna take another shower."

Bella smiles.

Nat shakes his head. "Whatever floats your boat, Captain Ahab."

I stumble into the bathroom and strip off my clothes. I brush my teeth and my tongue so hard it hurts. I turn on the shower as hot as I can stand, and scrub my already clean body. When I'm done, I towel off as dry as possible in the steam-filled room. I wrap a towel around my waist, pick up the pile of clothes and return to my room. I find an appropriate place for everything in my hands and then ponder what to wear. I start with clean underwear. Then I just pull on a clean golf shirt. And I don't know what to do next. Do I call out to my brother's wife and say, "Bella, I'm ready for you to come to my room and suck me off." Probably not.

So I wait. I stand facing the door for a bit. After a while I decide to sit on the bed. At that point I wonder if this was all a practical joke, or that maybe I'm dreaming the whole thing, and still napping after my golf outing. Then I hear a soft knock on the door.

"Come in," I breathe, wondering if it was my brother or his wife.

It was Bella. She steps into the room wearing...exactly what she wore to the restaurant. I realize I was expecting something else. Lingerie? Stark naked? But she looks ready to go out on the town.

"Hi Mitchell." Her greeting sounds both sexy and innocent. "Why don't you turn on some music for us?" She points to my phone.

I fumble with it, wondering what Spotify playlist was conducive for a blowjob from your sister-in-law. I settle on some light jazz, turned up the volume, set the phone on the night table, and stand to face her.

And there she is. Right in front of me. She smells wonderful. Her eyes are bright, and there is happiness in them. She smiles. Her full lips part to reveal her teeth like a string of dazzling pearls. She bites her lower lip and returns my stare. Emboldened, I let my eyes drift downward. I can see stiff nipples managing to poke through her bra and the satiny blouse she's wearing. This sight overcomes my nerves, and my cock starts growing in response.

My eyes slide farther down. The dark skirt still clings to her. It stops mid-thigh. She's wearing these stocking with stripes. All evening, as we traveled to and from the restaurant and through dinner, I snuck glances, mesmerized by this look. I am inspecting her legs openly now. The stripes are vertical. They alternate between dark and transparent. It's like a walking billboard that screams "look at me." At least that's the signal I get. Suddenly, I feel self-conscious. After all, I'm in my underwear. She's fully dressed.

I look back up to her eyes. She smiles in an inviting way.

"There are some ground rules, Mitch."

I gulp, and nod in agreement. I figured there would be.

"First, I'm not getting naked."

I try to hide my disappointment, as I shrug to indicate understanding.

"Second, you shouldn't do anything to me."

I look puzzled.

"I mean, you can't be trying to feel me all up, sticking your fingers where they don't belong."

I nod, but also feel like this is a buzz kill. What guy doesn't want to fondle tits and ass?

"Third, you can't cum on my face or hair, and certainly not on my clothes."

Now I start wondering what the hell is going to happen, when she says...

"You can cum in my mouth."

That sound you hear is my erection getting concrete hard while still trapped in my underwear.

I can count on two hands the number of times I've shot my load in a woman's mouth. Only a couple of those were Linda. That was all the proof my wife needed to be fully convinced that this wasn't her thing. Now, here is my sister-in-law, hotter than a jalapeno, telling me she swallows. Well, she hasn't said that exactly. That's my interpretation.

I nod again. Stupidly. Like I'm agreeing with a waiter asking if I want more coffee. I raise my hand, like a student.

"Yes, Mitchell?" She says in a teacherly voice.

"Is it okay if we like kiss? I mean, I want to get the image of a sister out of my head. So I'd like us to really kiss...unless that's against the ground rules."

She smiles, and gives a little shrug. "I see what you mean. You want this to be intimate but not familial. This isn't sister and brother, and certainly not...shall we say...service provider and client. So yes. I suppose kissing is permissible."

I felt myself grin. Stupidly. Like I'm being told I can have another cookie after recess, type of grin.

I reach for her hand, as I circle her waist with my other arm. She takes my hand and begins swaying to the music with me. Swaying is my best dance move. Honestly, it's my only dance move. But it seems like a good next step. I pull her close. I can feel her nipples pressing against my chest. I resist the urge to reach down to feel her full, curvaceous backside. I'm a rule-follower.

She should have no trouble sensing my arousal. That part of me is so rigid, it's actually keeping us apart. Bella doesn't seem to mind. Her head is on my shoulder. We are making a lot of body-to-body contact. She feels warm. She smells fantastic. She is the only woman, other than Linda, I've held like this in forever. It's an intoxicating feeling. I might be a little dizzy.

I stare into her eyes with the intensity of high beams on a dark country road. She lifts her head off my chest and stares back. I don't rush. I focus on her right eye, then her lips, then her left eye, and cycle through again. I lick my own lips. Suggestively, I hope. She bites on her lower one. This is full of suggestions.

Finishing the staring contest, I tilt my head down and kiss her. Bella's lips meet mine and my legs go weak. I've never had a woman turn me to jelly that way. It might be the whole taboo thing that's effecting me. It might be just how incredible Bella is. My kisses are tender and tentative at first. But the passion grows, and eventually my mouth tries to devour hers. Meanwhile, there's a cattle prod between my legs, intent on pushing us apart.

My tongue thrusts into her mouth and she doesn't resist. In fact, she sucks on it. Then her tongue thrusts right back at me. I keep my hands at 10 and 2, and then they slip to more like 9 and 5. I sense this is too far. She pushes away from me, her eyes shining, her chest heaving.

"Careful, Mitch. Don't get over eager." She takes a deep breath. "That's enough kissing. Let's get down to business."

Ordinarily, that would have been a very disappointing sentence. Except, I knew what the business was supposed to be. And it's a business I'm very invested in seeing succeed. In fact, I'm hoping to franchise it. I don't know if that simile works, but you get the idea.

"I think I've initiated your launch sequence," Bella says slyly, eying my bulging underwear.

"I am...uh...glad to see you." My wit is a little less than sharp when all the blood is surging to that part of my anatomy.

"It's time for Bella to see the size of the job," she says, and slips her fingers around my waistband. She pulls out the front and peeks down.

"Oh, my! You really are the big brother, aren't you?"

This was new news. Contrary to whatever women might think, not too many straight men have an idea what an erect penis looks like, other than their own or in porn. And everyone knows how true to real life porn is.

I've dressed in a lot of locker rooms. Played sports all through high school and college. I've seen a lot of naked men. All flaccid. Thankfully. As long as I stay out of prison, I plan on keeping that record intact. How big is the average guy? I don't know. How big am I? I don't know. When it comes to measuring a penis, where do you start? I don't know. Bigger than a Tootsie Roll, smaller than a loaf of Italian bread. I'd call it 6 inches. Half a foot sounds better. Girth? I don't know. Thicker than a roll of quarters. Thinner than a thermos.

So I certainly have no idea what size my brother is when erect. But apparently, I might have an inch or two on him that way too. If true, it is a little boost to my ego. It's also something I hope Nat doesn't find out. I'm not warning Bella about that now. I'm too eager to see what comes next. Hopefully me.

Bella unveils me. I am impressed with myself. I look bigger than I ever remember being. My penis looks like it's wearing a combat helmet. The tip is swollen, with an angry red hue from being trapped in my clothes. Now free, it is pulsating. I admire it, and feel a little proud of how it looks. Glancing at Bella, she appears interested.

I want to say, "Hey lady, my eyes are up here," but I don't, because I'm not a complete moron.

She wraps her hand around my stiffness, and strokes me up and down slowly. Once, twice, three times. Her touch is so soft and silky smooth. As rigid as I am, the sensation is amazing. In my experience, few women can give a hand job as well as I can administer it myself. But right now, I think Bella could manage. However, something more pleasurable is offered, and I'm anxious to experience that.

Bella stops stroking, but still holds me in her hand as she kneels down. That simple movement captivates me. There is something about a woman on her knees that drives me wild. I suppose it's the male fantasy of receiving attention from a willingly submissive female. One who freely, eagerly is ready to service me. Patriarchal? Sure. Pleasurable? Absolutely.

Her eyes are wide as she looks up at me. Her hand directs my penis toward her lips. She places the tiniest kiss directly on the tip. The combat helmet is ready for battle. She tilts her head away, and I can see a string of pre-cum transferring from me to her. Bella's tongue finds this thread of fluid and tastes it. She smiles like I've given her a gift.

"I like how you taste."

I don't know how to respond to that, although I think: There's more where that came from.

Sticking out the tip of her tongue, she touches it to my glans. And then she traces the ridge all the way around, leaving it wet with her saliva. I close my eyes involuntarily. Immediately I open them again, not wanting to miss the visual sensation. Her eyes are still on me. I smile back in a manner akin to worship.

Bella sucks my glans between her lips. It slides into her obscenely. We are intimately connected, and yet the space between us is the length of the rest of my shaft. She holds me there. I could be immobilized that way forever. Only my bulbous head is in her mouth. She explores the tip with her tongue. She pokes into my urethra. It's almost like she's trying to enter me there. It's a sensation I've never felt. It's thrilling and scary all at once.

Her head bobs down past the glans slightly, and then back up. On her next downward move, I try to push more deeply into her mouth, but she resists. She repeats this again and again. Her free hand finds my testicles and fondles them. I'm helpless.

Just when I feel overcome with sexual frustration, Bella takes more of me into her mouth. The slippery warmth makes me gasp. With each bob of her head, her depth increases, until finally she reaches the root of my manhood. The pace of her sucking intensifies. An irresistible combination of sound, sight, and sensation cascades over me.

Bella wordlessly, energetically, tenaciously assaults my senses with her mouth. I want this to last forever. Of course, that's impossible for countless reasons. Physical, relational, practical, psychological reasons. Before it's too late, I decide to let her know her work is about to pay off.

"Bella, I'm cumming," I groan. But this was no longer news. By the time the words come out, I am already shooting a stream into her mouth. Each succeeding squirt hits the back of her throat. I feel her gulp a couple of times, and imagine my seed empting into her stomach. I don't move, and neither does Bella. She waits until I stop pulsating, and then slowly pulls away from me. She releases my semi-erect penis with a pop. Still looking up at me, she opens her mouth. Pooled inside is at least some of my most recent deposit. Not federally insured. She stares me down, closes her mouth and swallows. She opens her mouth again, as if I need proof positive.

I want to do something for her, to her. But that's out of bounds. I even considered applauding, but that seems insufficient. I decide to talk instead. Not always the best choice.

"That is...by far...the hottest thing that's ever happened to me." My words are completely honest, and deeply sincere. "It means more to me than you can imagine. Thank you!"

She smiles. "You're welcome."

"I wish I could return the favor and make you feel this good too, but I'll follow the rules."

"Good boy," she replies as I help her to her feet. "I'm sure you would be only too happy to do to me what I've done to you. But this was supposed to be one-sided."

"I'm leaving a 5-star review for this visit," I say, attempting to relieve the awkwardness I'm starting to feel, and then realize I'm only making it worse. "Not that...uh...you do this for all the guests."

"No. You're the first," she whispers, and her lips brush against mine in a kiss that is as brief as it is unexpected. I catch a whiff of sperm. It causes a wave of erotic fever to wash over me.

"I'll never forget," I respond.

With her hand on the door knob, Bella says, "Your stay isn't over just yet," and winks as she turns and leaves me standing bottomless, satiated, and wondering if this could ever happen again.

12