All Comments on 'Relief Slut'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Better

At least Marlon is better than Stephen. Donna will get used a lot but won't end up as fish food.

If she's on the softball team, and it's baseball season, why isn't Donna practicing or going to games? Pre-season basketball, baseball, volleyball, and no softball all at the same time? Confusing, but it's been a long time since I was in college.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
Well

That's about the weirdest love story I've ever read, if it even is a love story. Pretty good I must say as a fantasy. It's clear our slut has fallen for Marlon, but it's not that clear that Marlon has fallen for her. He likes her, sure, but maybe he just likes her in order to use her. I wonder what he wanted to tell her before the put out for the volleyball team?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
But what about?

This was a nice little flash story, but what about the women's sports teams? They need relief too. And I'm sure Marlon would enjoy Rebecca dining at the Y. Don't we all? Think about it.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
I remember

I loved being the college slut. My first college bf was sharing me by the time of our second date. It started with his roommates and then expanded to many many others, most were black and that really got me. That was over 20 years ago and I still loved to be gangbanged. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

bushyTrailbushyTrailover 4 years ago
Don't be lazy!

I'm sorry, but this was a real disappointment. The basic idea was interesting, but you really rushed the development. None of the themes are explored, not even the sex. This feels more like the outline of a story than a story itself, and that's a shame, because I would have loved to read a longer, well-developed version.

I think you can improve it quite easily just by taking your time, describing in more detail what happens, what the characters think and how they deal with change and so on...

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 4 years agoAuthor
I’m not lazy

Read my profile. I’m a daily blogger. These stories are all written in one sitting with one edit. My longer work Is available via my website in my description if you’d like to see my developed work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh nice. Bit of a free-use type story. Development as a bit rushed though. Virgin to cumdump in a single day and in as many paragraphs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
3089 Followers
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...