Relieving Her Son: Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go!" She exclaimed. "Don't hold back. Show Mommy your cum!"

She began to rub her folds and clitoris with extreme vigor. At that moment, her son and his hot seed were the only thing that mattered to her. She needed both, now.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" He repeated; his desperation increasing on the second iteration.

As he said this, his mother felt the throb first and the wet impact second. He began cumming through her hand, sending semi-pearlescent splatters onto her breasts and belly.

"Don't stop!" He urged again as ropes continued to erupt from him. Megan watched as his spurts began hitting her crotch.

"Oh honey you're so pent up! Just give it all to Mommy!"

She began taking her hand and rubbing the cum around her pussy, reveling in the moment. All the while she expertly pumped his throbbing cock while making sure to slow as the hot spurts subsided. His last throbs sent cum dribbling to the floor below. Before his head was even cleared from his orgasmic haze, his mother sudden sat up from the toilet seat.

"I need you to sit down, quick!" She had completely removed the mask in front of her own son. Her depravity would soon be revealed in full. "Please, mommy needs this!"

He followed her order promptly in a daze. The moment he sat down, his mother dropped to her knees and brought her face to his crotch.

"Oh Jeremy..."

She unceremoniously brought her lips to his tip and began sucking him in earnest. She quickly began getting down to his base at random intervals, almost as if she was testing herself to see if she could still do it. Jeremy meanwhile was overwhelmed by his sensitivity. Being fresh off an orgasm, he was unable to handle the stimulation his mother was giving him. He became all too aware of the fact that he never got a chance to actually use the bathroom. But despite this, all he could do was lean into his mother's busy head and tangle his fingers into her hair. He felt powerless to stop her as she feverishly rubbed herself and bobbed endlessly on his cock. And to Jeremy's horror, she moved her lips up the shaft and began to focus on his sensitive head. With his foreskin peeled back, his defenses were completely gone. She swirled her tongue in a practiced circular motion as Jeremy began to plead.

"Mommy stop please!! I...I can't take it! I need to go to the bathroom! Seriously!"

His mother was not perturbed in the slightest. There was never a moments hesitation. She ignored the cries of her son and continued to blow him. She was so close to cumming herself. Just a few more seconds, she thought. At last Jeremy's bladder gave way. He cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain as a hot stream of urine shot through his member and directly into his mother's mouth. Her eyes widened at the surprise, then she began to simply drink. Jeremy continued to lean into his mother's head; all the while producing slow and deep exhales of relief. His mother, unable to take in anymore of his stream, popped her mouth off of his dick and allowed it to freely point in the air. Clear urine arced up and landed conveniently on her covered breasts. Her nipples became immediately visible as the shirt soaked through. She brought her head back and continued to furiously masturbate herself.

"You're making mommy cum, Jeremy! You're making me cum oh...God Oh fuck!"

With that she experienced a powerful orgasm that sent her body quaking. Her pussy spasmed around her hand as more pee hit her breasts. His stream began to lessen as his previously rock-hard erection began deflating. When his bladder finally ran out, they were both left breathing heavily in an intoxicating moment of lust. As he saw the soaked, dripping shirt of his mother in front of him, he knew their relationship would never be the same again.

PT 2

Megan and her son continued to breath heavily as they started coming down from their dopamine rush. Jeremy sat on the toilet in a state of exhaustion and disbelief, feeling emptied in more ways than one. Meanwhile, his mother started becoming cognizant of her dripping wet t-shirt and cum-splattered skin. With the fog of sexual excitement gone, the full scope of their actions were revealed to her. Still on her knees, she looked up again to see her son's former mast deflating into a dripping noodle. With this, she was filled with a sense of wrongness; a sense of regret and shame over what she had done. And that was just it. She herself had done this. She had been the instigator and found she couldn't escape the responsibility. And on top of this shame, she now realized something had to be done about her urine soaked t-shirt for the drive back. It was a bitter reminder of the consequences of her actions. She managed to look up to her son and muster the will to speak.

"I think we should go...but I need you to grab me a t-shirt from the trunk and those wet-wipes in the side door."

Simply making this request felt like a massive defeat to her. All of this could have been avoided if she didn't give into her sexual desires. In that moment she wished beyond all things that she had shamed her son for masturbating like a normal parent. Like a sane parent. Jeremy gave a hesitant nod as he rose from his seat and brought his loose-fitting jeans back up to his waist. Megan noticed they were mostly free of bodily fluids besides a dark spot where his diminishing stream had hit his inner thigh. At least he's in better condition, she thought bitterly. She hated how she was absolutely sullied while her own son could just walk away with nothing more than a couple stains to reveal his sins. Soon he returned with one of her black, looser-fitting tee's and the yellow, plastic cylinder of wipes.

"Thank you." She said almost robotically. "I'll meet you in the car, OK?"

"Alright I'll be there." He said dejectedly.

Once he closed the door behind him, Megan began making herself "decent" again. After peeling off her soaking t-shirt, she grabbed the wipes and gave herself what some would call a camping shower. She slipped on her now cold panties and thankfully pristine jeans. She would have loved to have fresh panties but didn't have the heart to ask Jeremy to grab them. She began heading to the door with the soaked t-shirt in hand, but then decided to unceremoniously toss it in the corner. It landed with a wet plop. It would sit there until some poor janitorial staff discovered it later that day.

Meanwhile, Jeremy waited in the car; obediently taking the back seat once again. Despite the front passenger seat being open, he once again decided he wanted some space between himself and his mother. He struggled to understand why she was acting so distant. Didn't they both just share a moment of incredible bliss and release? Did that not mean anything to her? Or worse; did he make a mistake somewhere down the line? Maybe she was angry about her shirt.

No, he thought. It wasn't the shirt. It was the obvious part that upset her. A mother and son broke societal code and did depraved things in a roadside porta potty. He was frustrated because despite his own acknowledgment of their debauchery, he didn't seem to feel as much regret as his mother did. There was a small feeling that exclaimed in a tiny voice that yes, he enjoyed what happened despite the clarity that came after his orgasm. Needless to say, he felt confused. His thoughts broke with the sound of the bathroom door opening and his mother emerging with her new t-shirt and a cylinder of wipes in hand. Her old shirt was nowhere in sight. She opened the driver door and tossed the wipes towards the passenger floor. She turned the ignition without a word. The site of their spontaneous debauchery eventually faded behind them as Megan brought the car back on to the highway. Southbound, they drove silently for what seemed like an eternity. The tension was oppressive to both parties. However, it was Jeremy who could no longer handle the silence.

"Hey mom...are we OK?" He asked tentatively. He tried to continue before she could answer. "If I did something wrong back there I'm sorry. It's just that..." His mother cut him off in a stern fashion.

"We shouldn't talk about what happened, alright? Lets just forget about it and move on."

She almost followed this with an apology but couldn't bring herself to say the words. At first she thought the apology would be for her actions earlier. But maybe it was for the flimsy dismissal she had just made. Her shame seemed to be amplified by the imprisoning car ride where they could not escape each other.

"I just don't understand why..."

"Please! Just...please let it go and stop apologizing. We just need to get home." With this they fell silent. They did not speak for the rest of the car ride.

The ride was tense but uneventful. Their destiny was their home on the outskirts of Bridgewater, Massachusetts. It was a town of less than 30,000 outside the bustling and convoluted streets of Boston. Megan and her husband had strategically picked this spot due to their respective jobs in the city. After what seemed like forever, the two finally arrived at their single-family home within the Bridgewater suburbs.

For the next week, Megan and Jeremy kept to themselves. Being out of school for the summer, Jeremy had plenty of free time to try and distract himself. The key word being "try". Between video games and a visit to his friend's house across town, he found his mind couldn't stop going back to that rest stop. There were still thoughts of sexual confusion and a canyon of doubt that laid between himself and his mother. He'd become incredibly turned on by the memories, but would refuse to touch himself out of some form of guilt. Meanwhile his mother was experiencing similar thoughts at work. Megan was distracted. She often had good days where she was on point and ready to take on her tasks. But lately these days did not come to her. She found herself uninterested in her work while thoughts of immorality and broken relationships filled her mind

Unfortunately for both parties, Sunday came. Megan was off work and Jeremy regrettably had no one to hang out with. Jeremy was concerned but not falling apart at the prospect. Megan however, wanted nothing more than to be out of the house. She would have worked an extra shift if the schedule hadn't already been filled out. She decided that doing chores around town would be the perfect excuse. When she woke up that morning, she was fully prepared to make a quick exit and avoid the weight hanging above herself and her son. The problem arose during breakfast as Jeremy walked into the kitchen and began making his favorite veggie omelet. Meanwhile Megan was working on a few dishes left in the sink from the night before. The tension was palpable. It was as if they were trying to ignore a mountain lion perched on the refrigerator; worried that acknowledging it would unleash its fury right there in the kitchen. Jeremy finished flipping his omelet and brought it to the table. While waiting for his meal to cool, he decided to be the first to cut the silence.

"Got any plans today?" Jeremy asked casually.

"Oh, I just have some shopping to get done. Can't have you running out of eggs can we?"

"Nah I guess not." He agreed as he took another bite from his meal. Too hot, he thought. "Better than sweeping it under the rug or something."

At this, Megan began to slow down the circular motions of the worn sponge. She wasn't dumb. She knew exactly what that meant. However she wasn't going to acknowledge it. They weren't going to have this conversation; now or ever. At this point she decided the dishes could wait until later. Right now she needed an out.

"Exactly" She quickly agreed. "Alright, I should get going. Need anything while I'm out?"

Jeremy looked up to meet his mother's eyes, ignoring his breakfast on the table. He was filled with disbelief despite his face not showing it fully. Would she keep avoiding this forever?

"Honestly, the only thing I need right now are some answers." He said without breaking eye contact. His mother gave out a short sigh and rubbed her eyes a bit in frustration.

"I know you're talking about the other day. And just....I just need you to understand what we did was....wrong." With this she let out another sigh and continued. "Mom's aren't supposed to do those things with their kids. I think you know that. If this got back to my job..."

She paused, looking over at the fridge. She looked at one of the images hanging on the door by a magnet. A photo from one of her company cookouts 2 years ago.

"...who knows if I'd even have a job to go back to. Do you understand?"

"I understand that, sure. But I don't care about what your coworkers think. Or if your job will find out. They don't know so it doesn't matter. All I care about is us. I want to figure out what that meant back there." He hesitated for a moment. "Did it mean anything to you?"

Megan knew she was backed into a corner and would stay there until this was addressed. With some personal effort, she walked over to the chair opposite of her son and sat down. Nowhere to run, she thought.

"I think we just got...caught up in the moment. People have casual flings you know? I think this was one of those times where two people simply....blow off some steam."

She said this in a way that reminded her of a parent giving their child "The Talk". In hindsight the tone seemed unnecessary given the debaucherous acts they had already committed in full. Jeremy leaned forward over the table with a noticeable air of confidence.

"Yeah, but moms don't have flings with their kids, do they? That's whats so weird about it. Was all of that really because you just needed to "blow off steam"?

Megan's face flushed red as she felt anger bubble to the surface. "I don't remember hearing you complaining! Oh, and let's not forget how you couldn't keep your hands off your dick for more than an hour! Normal kids don't jerk off around their moms, so maybe you should tell ME what that meant!"

Jeremy slowly leaned back into his chair as the retort sucked away his confidence. For a moment he felt like he was verbally check-mated. What could he say in the face of his own sexual deviance?

"That was different." He said meekly. "That was a stupid thing to do I guess. It was just....I had no privacy in the cabin! It's not that I didn't like spending time with you during the day. But I never got a moment to myself!"

"And that's your excuse for masturbating next to your own mother? Jesus!" She paused as she collected her thoughts. Her anger subsided once again, clearing her head a bit. "But I guess maybe...maybe I shouldn't be throwing stones out of a glass house, huh? What I mean is...I guess I can't pretend to be innocent here. You gave into an urge and so did I. But that's the thing: for a young guy like you, it's practically expected. For me, I should have known better. I shouldn't have involved you with my desires. And it feels like I might have ruined things between us...." She gathered herself for the hard part. "...and for that, I'm sorry."

Jeremy saw the look on her face. He had rarely, if ever, saw her like this. She was looking away, confidence drained, and admitting defeat to her own son. It was a far cry from her confident, single-mother, business-woman attitude. He didn't like to see it, but a part of him knew this was what he was asking for all along. He wanted answers and got them, along with the consequences of their revelation. He knew he couldn't leave the situation like this; all opened and exposed. Things needed to get straightened out before they could reach a state of normalcy. He needed to say something.

"I'll be honest. That's why I wanted to talk about this, you know? I was worried things wouldn't be the same anymore. And I get that what we did was wrong. But it's just that...I never felt that way before. And I can't imagine doing it with anyone but you." As he finished his mother let out another one of those sighs. But this time it felt less frustrated and more relieved.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your first experience honey. I know how important that can be for someone your age. The last thing I want is for you to think those kinds of things are wrong. And I'm sure you'll find a lovely lady your age to treat you right." She rose from her chair and moved to her son. He put her hand on his shoulder and gave him a smile. "I want you to know that I wasn't trying to use you. You need to understand I haven't had a fling like that in God knows how long. If I wanted someone to get me off, I could find anyone I wanted." Her confidence in this last statement brought a smile to Jeremy's face. "I wish I could explain it better. But when we were in that car, I wanted YOU. Not someone else. You're not a piece of meat; you're my son. And I'll always love you for that." Her son stood up from the chair and began.

"Mom, I..." Without a word, Megan took her son in her arms and held him tightly. It took him only a moment before he wrapped his arms around her and reciprocated his mothers embrace. They stayed in this position for some time, with neither person willing to let go. After a while, Megan began to feel Jeremy's restrained dick pressing into her. It was only signal she needed. She knew he needed this as much as she did.

"Touch me" was all she said.

Jeremy reached out hesitantly and cupped her breasts. His mother drew her head back, taking in the sensation. He took advantage of this and brought his mouth to her breast. He first began licking the nipple. Then, growing bolder, he began sucking and driving his tongue in circles across her supple globe. Deciding to not waste time, Megan reached out to the hand fondling her breast and brought it down into her pants. He quickly found her soaked pussy and began pressing gently against the folds. Momentarily stunned, Jeremy stopped and looked down to her crotch. He looked back up at his mother with questioning eyes.

"I want you to make Mommy feel good, OK? Just like this." As she spoke she guided his fingers inside to make sure there were no mistakes. Jeremy meanwhile felt her heat and wetness instantly. "You made Mommy so wet. Just go back and forth for me."

He did as he was told. He began to finger fuck his own mother; slowly at first. Her own breathing began to change. They both got into a rhythm; saying nothing while trapped in the moment. Soon Megan spoke up with a single word:

"Faster."

Jeremy wasted no time and increased his speed. She began moving her hips to meet his movements with her. She started to feel it coming. That blissful inevitability. This was the thing she had needed so badly.

"Oh baby don't stop! Keep going!" His hands continued their work without a word uttered. Her hips picked up speed as she humped his hand. "Oh baby I'm gonna cum! Fuck I'm gonna cum!"

Suddenly she toppled over the edge and came hard on his pumping fingers. She felt the electricity shoot up into her and continued to ride out her intense orgasm. As her climax began to subside, Jeremy's was coming up fast despite not touching himself. As she regained her senses, she became aware of Jeremy's trapped erection still pressing into her.

"I think we need to take this somewhere else."

With that, she gave her son a kiss on his forehead as she removed his soaked hand from her waistband. She wordlessly guided him down a nearby hallway towards the bathroom on the left. Jeremy's heart began to beat faster with sexual anticipation. His aching erection twitched and added to the slick of precum already drenching the front of his underwear. Once they entered the familiar bathroom, Jeremy began instinctively taking off his pants. Megan did the same, though with less reckless abandonment. With her back to her son, she slowly dropped her pants and underwear to the tile floor. As she bent back up to continue the show, she suddenly felt the weight of her son press against her back. His arms wrapped around her and began massaging her breasts. He started thrusting his underwear-covered cock between her ass cheeks with a sense of desperate urgency.