Relieving Her Son: Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I have to cum! Please!" He moaned into her back as he continued pleasuring himself with her butt.

"Baby! Slow down!" She said in a half-teasing voice. "You're still dressed!"

She turned around and dropped to her knees in front of her son. There, she pulled down his underwear and allowed his dick to spring back up and gently slap against his belly. It was covered in precum and stood ready at attention. Megan held his shaft and squeezed lightly with her thumb; causing his needy cock to drool at the tip. She moved closer and licked up the transparent strand while looking up at Jeremy.

"So what would you like to do with Mommy? You can be honest with me!" She asked as Jeremy softly panted above her.

"I' don't want to sound....weird or anything...." He stammered. "But could I..." Megan rose to her feet and met his eyes.

"Could you...?" She paused and looked at him inquisitively. "Well? You don't have to hide it from me!"

Jeremy tried to swallow but his mouth was dry. Her change in tone and encouragement had quelled his more frantic sexual desires for the moment. He still managed to force the words out.

"Can I cum on your butt?"

His mother brought a hand to her face and giggled playfully. "Jeremy after what happened at the rest stop, I don't think you could surprise me with anything. Well then, let Mommy give you a better view." She walked to the toilet and sat down with her ass facing out. As Jeremy moved to face her, she spread her butt apart to reveal her puckered asshole.

"Alright honey, are you gonna shoot all over Mommy's butt?"

Jeremy wasted no time and began jerking off. He could feel himself get closer as he began positioning himself in front of his mother's ass. However, he felt an urge that caused him to slow down his stroking. Megan, having expected a load by that point, looked back to see his progress.

"Honey? What's wrong?"

"Mommy, I think I'd like to...."

Jeremy trailed off as his right hand became still. Without warning, he dropped to his knees and buried his face into her ass. Megan's body gave a slight jolt at the surprise intrusion. Her son began moaning and lapping greedily at her asshole. Not being satisfied, he began forcing his tongue inside her. Megan began to moan herself as she reveled in their shared debauchery.

"If that's what you want, let me turn around for you, ok?"

Jeremy begrudgingly paused his sudden rimjob while his mother re-positioned on the toilet to face him. She leaned back and lifted her legs; presenting herself to her horny son. Jeremy moved forward and began heading for her dripping pussy. He was stopped by a gentle hand now resting in his brown, short-cut hair.

"I appreciate it honey, but normally you don't go down on a woman if you've already been working on the 'other side'. It's just a hygiene thing."

As much as Jeremy wanted to give back to her, he understood the need for precaution. With that, he lowered himself down and resumed his insatiable ass licking. Soon, Jeremy began to feel his leaky dick stiffen up. He let out a final desperate moan into her ass before quickly getting up and positioning his dick between her legs. He began jerking himself as cum started to run down his tip and onto his fist.

"I can't hold it! I can't...!"

He cried as he began spurting his pent-up cum on his awaiting mother. His first shot jetted across her pussy and ended at her belly button. He re-positioned and finally covered her asshole with a hefty load. With every rope, he moved closer to her awaiting ass. By the third shot, he was pressing his dick against her pucker. Cum shot out from around his tip and splattered across the insides of her cheeks. His legs burned as he forced himself to maintain his position.

"Please Mommy!"

He pleaded absentmindedly as he finally pushed his throbbing dick into his mother's cum-slicked asshole. He shifted his body weight forward and sank fully inside her. His cock continued to pulse and fill Megan with warm cum

"Oh Jeremy..."

Megan moaned as she kept herself steady on the toilet. As he felt his orgasm diminish, he began slowly pumping in and out of her with short strokes. Megan assumed he was just enjoying the moment and would pull out soon. As she felt him continue his rhythm, she realized he wasn't done.

"Honey! What are you doing? Didn't you just cum?"

"Yeah but...you're so warm, Mom." He spoke as if he was in a far away place.

"I'm sorry, who's still warm? You were doing so well, too!"

Jeremy once again sank his cock into her; this time being less sudden and more gradual. About a minute passed before he picked up his speed and started fucking her ass in earnest. The desperation returned as he worked towards another release. With it came another overpowering urge that needed to be addressed. Another horny fantasy that demanded to become real.

"Mommy! Pee for me!" He blurted out urgently.

Megan was thrown off by the sudden request. Then again, she thought, he did correct himself so that should count for something. Megan began to relax her bladder as the anal assault continued. She gave a sigh and allowed herself to let go freely. The stream began hitting Jeremy's stomach and running down into his crotch. He closed his eyes for a moment and reveled in the warmth now spraying over him. He began to slow down his thrusts and soon pulled out entirely. Being sure not to make contact, he moved his dick over to her pussy and started receiving the full force of her stream. Pee blasted against his shaft as he began jerking off. A yellow-tinted pool started to form at the base of the toilet as his mother's stream began to diminish. Jeremy returned to his former position, where he slid inside and once again began using her asshole as a cock sleeve.

At this rate, Megan knew he couldn't last much longer. And now she wanted him to get there quick. She wanted to feel him quiver and shake as he emptied his nuts into her. She wanted to see her son ride out his orgasm in a huffy and panting delirium. She knew she had to turn up the dial on her encouragement; thrilled at the idea of melting her son's mind with sexual exaltations. It was only a moment before Megan spoke again.

"Oh you like fucking Mommy's ass? Tasting it wasn't enough? I know you'd love to shoot all that pent-up stress into Mommy's tight butt, right?"

As much as Jeremy wanted to prolong the experience, Megan's words were shortening his fuse considerably. And somehow this need for release felt more unbearable than before.

"Do you like it when Mommy pee's on you? Is that what gets you off?? Well, you're just a horny little boy who can't help himself, huh? Can't help but spurt for Mommy whenever you have those naughty thoughts."

His balls began to tighten, prompting him to wrap his arms around his mother while burying his face into her soft chest.

"Show me how much you love my asshole! Empty everything inside me!"

"Hold me!" He cried in a muffled voice.

Megan obliged her son and embraced him. Her legs expertly came around his lower back and forced him into her. With that final thrust, he began moaning while cumming deep inside her. She felt him grip tightly in some kind of animalistic response. With each spurt, he couldn't help but hilt himself into her asshole; as if trying to breed her. Soon he began to run out of steam. He was breathing heavily as he gave her one last, half-hearted thrust before slowly pulling out. Cum was leaking from her ass and dripping into the water below. And for a few moments, the two held each other as they came back to reality. This time Jeremy was the first to break the ice.

"I don't think I've ever cum like that before."

"And I don't think I've ever been with someone so needy. Pee for me? Seriously??" She gave a small laugh trying to add levity to the situation. Jeremy immediately averted his eyes in embarrassment.

"I don't know what came over me. Sorry for acting weird..."

With a smile, Megan leaned in and kissed her son.

"I'll let you know when you start acting too weird OK? Let's just chalk it up to you needing to get some....'urges' out of your system."

"Well...thanks a lot Mom. Maybe next time I can do something for you."

"Well, you can start by cleaning yourself up and taking a mop to this floor. Now if you don't mind, I really need to get off this toilet seat before I start losing circulation!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan and Jeremy continued the secret relationship at their Bridgewater home. Jeremy became more confident with each passing month. And by his definition of the word, he was feeling more like an "adult" and less like the awkward teenager he once was. Meanwhile, Megan's mood at work had improved dramatically. Coworkers began to notice her happy demeanor; prompting questions about new men being in her life. She would verify this to her elated female coworkers while keeping the details vague.

Unfortunately, Megan and Jeremy were unable to keep their secret for long. During an outing at a local park, the two decided to slip away to explore each other. During the act, a woman witnessed their tryst and called the police. Megan and Jeremy were immediately arrested for indecent exposure. They were later found to have violated section 17 of chapter 272 under Massachusetts law and were sent to prison.

And they lived happily ever after.