Relieving Her Son: Redux

Story Info
A mother and son give into their urges at a rest stop.
8.8k words
4.02
20.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Deleted original because it was cringe. Re-uploaded for the sake of horny readers. Made some edits: Unnecessary plot elements removed, general edits made for clarity and word-count reduction, an added content warning, and an additional chapter provided.

CW: Watersports, incest, mommy kink.

Their car cruised along the New Hampshire highway at a reasonable speed. Once in a while a speeding car would aggressively shoot by on the left-hand lane. Megan ignored these drivers. Her 18 year old son slept in the back passenger seat of her four-door sedan; his head drifting over to one side facing the window. A thin blanket was draped over his body from the shoulders down. The duo was returning from a multi-day trip, spurred on by Megan's obligation to keep in touch with her parents. It was an obligation she made sure to fulfill; especially after the divorce.

When she left him, there were no tears to be shed. It wasn't that he was a bad man, but that they were no longer compatible. He wasn't some kind of wife beater, gambler, cheat, or rouge. He was a straight shooting man who didn't take risks. Neither in his personal life nor at his job at the federal building marked "Internal Revenue Service" in bold letters. It was true he had a knack for numbers. And he was competent at the job where he directed his underlings at that bureaucratic labyrinth of pencil pushers and penny pinchers. But it wasn't enough for her. It wasn't what she envisioned before marrying him. Of course she appreciated his financial status and his ability to at least try and control bureaucratic pile-ups that she was oh-too familiar with.

What she didn't know 19 years ago was the fact that his aversion to risk would slip into his personal life. In hindsight, she realized he was faking it until he made it. But for some reason, she was turned on by his sexual and emotional shyness. She knew the trope of the manly man; the no-nonsense primal and confident man that all of her girlfriends dreamed of. She knew that was the norm. She knew it was what she was supposed to be attracted to. If she mentioned this fact to any of her close friends, they would probably side eye her with a judgmental fascination. But somehow in that wild, formative roller-coaster we call life, her attractions and fantasies never ended up aligning with the "norm". She sometimes thought it stemmed from one of her first boyfriends in highschool. When both were new to the basic human functions of emotional and sexual intimacy. When both were, as one famous singer and songwriter wrote: "Working on the night moves".

That probably solidified something inside her. Probably. She had all but buried these thoughts of sexually-stimulating shyness about 10 years ago. 10 years ago when that elephant between herself and her husband was finally acknowledged. Undeniable and bright under the blinding spotlight of lonely nights and dissatisfaction with her sex life. When hard conversations between herself and her husband were unable to bridge the gap. When his lack of confidence and unwillingness to try new things wore her down to nothing. And so, like all good things...

She snapped back from her thoughts as another one of those speedy drivers zipped by; throwing a small gust of wind that lightly pushed against the car. These long drives always seemed to bring the past to the surface. Meanwhile her son Jeremy seemed to stir ever-so-slightly in the backseat. Must be dreaming, she thought to herself as the dotted lines of the highway swept underneath the car. However, this innocent interpretation was quickly replaced by one more concerning. Under the thin blanket, she saw a slight up-and-down motion disturbing the surface. His eyes still closed. His head still tilted to the side as if he was sleeping. She had a sudden realization that he was not, in fact, snoozing away the long trip home. Her son was trying to slyly masturbate in her own backseat! While pretending to sleep? Did he think she wouldn't notice because his eyes were closed? Did he think she'd disappear if he couldn't see her? A blazing feeling of shock, disbelief, and anger suddenly burned within her. Could he really be that dumb? Worse: Did he think SHE was too dumb to notice? That this out-of-touche woman was too naive to understand? This made her grip the leather-bound steering wheel just a little bit harder.

Or maybe....was he just that inexperienced? Did he not know how to deal with his "issues" yet? She knew the boy wasn't some stud bringing home cheerleaders on the regular. And now with these thoughts fresh in her mind, Megan realized her son had never really talked about girls. Not even about platonic meet ups, let alone dating. She supposed a boy like that would never want to talk about such things with their own mother. Especially if he was testing out the waters of the hormone-ridden high school experience. She could understand that part, but not the part where her own son would submit to his sexual urges in an obvious and inappropriate fashion like this. With these ideas coalescing in her mind, her former burning thoughts were doused with a cold bucket of understanding and....something else. Attraction? Was there some kind of minuscule sexual switch that turned on in the back of her brain? It wasn't comfortable at first. It was like that icy bucket had drenched her and gave her system a momentary shock. But as she got used to that metaphoric coldness, a new fire seemed to start welling up inside her. Something clicked. A mental wire was connected where one shouldn't have existed.

"JEREMY!" She half shouted, despite trying to keep a cooler tone.

Her son opened his eyes immediately, looking startled. Those slight motions from under the blanket came to a sudden halt. He looked into his mother's eyes in the rearview mirror while trying to force the look and tone of sleepy confusion.

"Hey...what's going on?" He said in a tired voice while unknowingly failing the bluff check his mother had just given him. She felt a bit of embarrassment for Jeremy's failure to convince her. Megan composed herself and continued.

"I could really go for some relief if you know what I mean. I think there's a rest stop coming up close to the border here. I figure you should know before you sleep through it."

At that moment, Jeremy was hoping beyond hope she hadn't seen what he was doing. In hindsight, he felt embarrassed and stupid for enacting this little plan to take care of his "business". He had gotten an indescribable horny urge about 15 minutes back. It must have been the boredom of the trip, combined with his frustrating lack of jerk-off opportunities at his grandparents cabin. He hated sleeping with his mom in the same room despite having a cot to himself. In truth, the excruciating lack of privacy seemed to only annoy him when one of those urges came on. Jeremy looked down at the seltzer cans he had dropped on the floor. He had knocked back a few cans trying to occupy himself on the long drive home. He worked to compose himself and looked back at her in the mirror.

"Yeah, now that you mention it, I could probably use a bathroom right about now."

Yeah. I'm sure you need to use a bathroom right now, she thought with a bit of understanding humor. I'm sure you could use 10 minutes for sure. Maybe 5 since you're just a horny teenager right? This thought was followed by a more urgent one: What was she doing here exactly? She did need to use the bathroom, sure. But she knew that wasn't the only reason why she was stopping. Something in her mind didn't allow this shadowy reason to come to the surface.

"Alright", she said with the slightest bit of cheer in the back of her voice. "It should be coming up soon."

In no time, the rest stop came into view on the right. She pulled into the exit and came up to the semi-packed parking lot. In front of the lot there stood a rectangular building with multiple doors selling alcohol, lottery tickets, and knick-knacks. Along the right side of the building was a line of porta potties probably meant for the occupants of large buses. Megan felt the heat inside her grow as her mouth went a bit dry; like a teenager on their first romp. She was really doing this, wasn't she? She had to.

"I don't want to deal with that disaster of a parking lot. Let me just...park right over here." She said as she turned towards the row of plastic bathrooms.

Seems like everyone at this place decided to use the bathroom in the store, she thought. Or just buying tax-free alcohol no doubt. It made sense, unlike this situation. She drove the car past the rows of porta potties until she reached a large handicap unit at the very end. Once parked, Megan unbuckled her seat belt and opened the driver door. Jeremy hesitated as he tossed aside his aid of concealment. Unbeknownst to his mother, Jeremy made a quick "adjustment" to his pants as he exited. He started towards the handicap unit with the green indicator on the handle. Megan had butterflies in her stomach as she witnessed her dumb parking plan come to fruition. Of course he'd go to the nearest free stall, she thought. A prime example of the path of least resistance. She gave an amiable smile as she opened the restroom door and held it for Jeremy. He gave a slightly awkward smile in return as he entered. A toilet seat sitting atop a large plastic box was attached to the opposite wall ahead. The urinal was in its standard position to his left by the door. The light inside was slightly dark and tinted with a green hue as the sun forced its way through the colored plastic walls. Besides the lack of foul odors and graffiti, it was what he'd expect from a roadside porta potty. What he didn't expect was his mother to briskly come around the door, enter the porta potty, and unceremoniously lock it behind her. Jeremy had a look of perplexed shock on his face as she turned to him.

"Uh, what are you doing Mom?" he asked with that same look.

"I said I needed to relieve myself. And I saw you needed to relieve yourself too. Right?" she said holding that same amiable smile.

"I mean yeah but uh, I need some privacy here. I think uh....the next one is open."

"Oh I'm sure." she said confidently. "I just thought you might need some help with this one".

"Mom I...don't understand..." he said in a flustered voice.

"Did you really think the pretend-sleeping trick would work? You think your own mom wouldn't see what you were doing back there?" Jeremy's face began to fill with a rosy color.

"I uh, really don't know what you're..." he began to say.

With this, Megan stepped closer to her son. All bets were off now, she thought. Her former burning was now a bonfire. Her anticipation had turned on the faucet beneath her constricting jean pants. She was desperate to rip them off, but knew it would be too soon for something like that.

"As your mother, I think its my job to help my son with his problems. And judging by your bold move in the car back there, I think that problem might be a little urgent don't you think?"

She stepped forward again and put her hands on his shoulders with a gentle touch. She was only an inch taller then Jeremy but that difference seemed to turn up her dials.

"I...uh...think I'll just wait in the...." he stammered before she cut him off with a kiss on his lips.

To his surprise this kiss was not just a motherly peck but a full-blown french kiss. The kind he'd seen and heard about but never experienced. Her tongue worked a kind of magic within his mouth and after the momentary shock, he began to reciprocate without knowing what he was doing. After a moment, she pulled away and smiled at him.

"I thought that would get your attention. But there's something else that needs attention."

She looked down at his pants and Jeremy's eyes followed hers down to his crotch. There was nothing apparent on the outside of his pants but he knew he was sporting a hard-on strapped up against his belly with his underwear. It was an important trick he learned early on during his adolescence. Megan took a hand off his shoulder and guided him over to the urinal. She came up from behind and pressed her body against his back. He felt her soft breasts squish up against him and gave the slightest shiver in response. She lowered her hands down to his pants where she zipped down his fly. Her head rested on his right shoulder while she paused for a moment.

"I think you might want to pull it out, honey."

Without a word, he freed his erection from its waistband entrapment and snaked it through the fly. He felt a sense of relief as it hit the outside air and stood ridged in front of the urinal. Precum had already coated the tip of his dick. With her head still resting on his shoulder, Megan reached down and gently grasped his shaft. Her left hand came up and splayed across his chest. She began to slowly stroke his engorged member.

"Now doesn't that feel better." she cooed in his ear. She heard his breathing change and knew he was becoming enveloped in the moment.

"Yeah...." is all he could muster.

"Now I want you to do something for me." she said as she continued to stroke his eager cock in front of the plastic urinal. "In here I'm not mom. I need you to call me Mommy. Can you do that for me honey?"

"W-what?" he said in a surprised but entranced tone.

"I said I need you to call me Mommy while we're here OK?" she reiterated again. She began stroking with more earnestness as precum began coating her fingers and created a 'shlick shlick' noise on his increasingly needy member. "Unless you want me to stop?"

"I....OK....mom. I mean..." he said in that same entranced voice. "Mmmm...Mommy." he uttered with hesitation.

"Thats a good boy, Jeremy." she said with that content smile on her face. "Now, do you feel like you need to cum? Do you want to shoot out all that hot cum for Mommy?" She stroked a bit faster and gripped just a bit harder on his young cock.

"I really do Mmm" he hesitated again for a moment. "Mommy."

"Oh do you?" she asked as she brushed her left cheek into his right. "Tell me"

"Oh....fucckkk" he moaned; extending the expletive in his sexual entrancement. "Mommy I...need to cum soon."

Megan desperately wanted to touch herself when she heard this. She desired her own "relief" in those moments of sexual excitement. Her dampening panties were the physical manifestation of her desire. But she kept her left hand firmly on his chest as she continued.

"Go ahead and cum for Mommy. Let it all out for me!"

"Oh Mommy I'm so close!" he cried in a desperate voice. His hand came up and covered hers on his chest. She felt the pressure from his hand and knew he was on the verge.

"I'm...!" was all that he said before moaning and bucking his leaking cock into her hand.

His wet tip started leaking not a drop, but a healthy dribble of precum. He halted for only a moment before throwing thick, white ropes on the urinal backboard. His hand pressed hard on hers as one, two, three shots splattered against the plastic, making small impact noises from the ferocity of his orgasm. She continued to pump his cum-shooting member as he managed two more smaller white ropes. This time they had less velocity and fell down on Megan's pumping fingers. She expertly slowed down her stroking as she felt Jeremy's throbs diminish. She heard him panting heavily by her ear as the last throb escaped him.

"Oh honey you came so much. Was that all for Mommy?"

Jeremy responded by turning his head and deeply kissing his mother, now with renewed confidence. She returned the favor with his cock still wrapped in her cum-soaked fingers. This continued for a moment until Megan broke off the kiss with a small silver string of saliva following her lips. In that moment she lost all ability to hold back her needs. Her mind was now clouded by lewd, sexual thoughts of....her son! Her actual son! The immorality of the act had only fueled these swimming thoughts of fucking, sucking, licking, and cumming. Cumming...she thought as her hand let go of Jeremy's sticky shaft. She held up her hand in front of Jeremy and stared a moment. His warm and potent seed was covering her hand. His cum...she pondered dreamily.

She raised her hand to her face and, while Jeremy looked over his shoulder in a post-orgasm haze, watched his own mother tentatively lick a bit of cum from her fingertips. He was awestruck and incredibly turned on by this action despite his very recent orgasm.

"Mom I..." he began with a hushed voice.

"Oh honey I need you to help me now. Can you do that?" She asked needily.

"Whatever you need." He responded softly but without hesitation.

His mother straightened up behind him and moved to the toilet seat. She immediately started undoing the prison that was her pair of tight-fitting jeans. Meanwhile Jeremy turned and almost glided over to her in a fog of disbelief; his hard dick now pointing towards the object of his desire. She swiftly pulled down her soaked panties and kicked them to the floor. She proceeded to sit on the toilet seat and spread her legs, providing a forbidden view to her son. Without a word at first, Megan began rubbing her folds while shutting her eyes in ecstasy. Her juices creating that same "shlick, shlick" noise. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and slowed her rubbing. She looked at her son.

"Come over here sweetie" She spoke while maintaining eye contact. Her son did as he was commanded and was now in front of the toilet seat.

"I really need to pee first. Do you want to see Mommy pee?"

"Yeah..." Was all he could muster.

He came forward and stood between her legs. His dick regaining its full hardness in front of her thick thighs and glistening pussy. He watched as she began to relax her face. Her breathing slowed the slightest bit. Soon, he saw the beginnings of a trickle. Then the stream started picking up. He was turned on beyond all reason and decided to make a bold request.

"Can I...touch it?" The question came out in a shy voice that his mother loved.

"Of course."

He bent down and brought his hand into the stream. The warm, slightly yellow water began hitting his fingers and filling his palm. His other hand absentmindedly reached down and began stroking his now leaking dick. His mother saw this and decided to intervene.

"No" She said as her stream continued. "Let me help you again."

With this she reached her own hand down and coated her hand in pee. Meanwhile, Jeremy rose and moved himself closer to her. She brought her dripping hand to his dick and wrapped around the hard shaft. She once again began stroking him; the foreskin moving back and forth with her movements. For Jeremy, he simply had no words. He didn't even know this was something he wanted. No porn he'd seen had ever explored this kind of territory. He started pumping his dick between her fingers. Sensing her diminishing stream, Megan abruptly removed her hand from her son's cock and brought it underneath her. Her son showed a face of disappointment and desperation.

"Mom, please..." He whimpered. "Please. I'm so close."

"What was that honey?" She asked teasingly. Jeremy didn't hesitate.

"Mommy please touch me! Don't stop...!"

As he made his horny request, Megan's piss stream pittered off and left a sizable puddle in her palm. The remaining drops hit the water below and echoed in finality.

"Thank you sweetie. Mommy has something for you."

She carefully brought her overflowing hand to her son's awaiting dick. With a well-choreographed movement, she turned her hand and poured the warm amber on his dick and balls. With a firm grip, she began jacking him off at a quick pace. Meanwhile her left hand snaked down between her legs and began work with her fingers. Jeremy leaned towards his mother and put both hands on the back wall for stability. His mind was fully enveloped in the moment. He began to let out sharp exhales while building himself up to the moment.