All Comments on 'Relighting A Fire'

by cuninglinguist61

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
More, please

Does the fire keep burning from here on, I hope?

Five Stars!

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 3 years ago

The next morning he says "...and that is why you should have stuck with me. I could have learned this with you and we could have had a joyous life. Too late now. Now I will find a real woman who appreciates the moment. So nice seeing you again but, as the ladies man would say 'I think you should leave now' "

Suite21menSuite21menalmost 3 years ago
Nice Story

Just an editing suggestion. In Kurt''s journey from North to South he was telling a story of sorts. Great concept but I had trouble understanding what was going on. T;his reader would have preferred Kurt's actions and his words were broken up int different paragraphs. Just this reader's opinion...

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
wonderful

Superb romance story, with an excellent plot, appealing characters, and a sweet, tender love scene. If there is any flaw in this story, it is in its brevity.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Do I detect that the brevity is attributable to your maturing as an author....no longer trying to prove yourself with novellas that you kept going on and on...when you had gotten tired of the whole thing...until you just dumped it like your mind control story...unfinished because the author was simply sick and tired of coming up with new episodes on a seemingly unending line of what had become (to him) drivel. Nope now after 15 years...your new stuff is short vignette a sexual pistache short sweet...and easy to end.

Sad though...because while these are nice pistache pieces....you could really do a tightly organized longer story with character development metanarrative...and other nice explorations of narrative and content...cause you have it all....and we would dearly love to see it..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous