Relighting A Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think too much," she continued as she turned more toward me.

Straddling my legs and sliding forward as far as she could, she went on. "You need to learn that sometimes, you just have to shut the hell up, don't think, and just act."

"I need to be fucked," she said softly, looking me in the eyes. "I need to be fucked good, hard, and long, and I want you to do it."

Without saying another word, she leaned in and kissed me, softly at first, but soon heating up until we were both breathing heavy and sliding our hands all over each other's backs.

We both had one hand on the back of the other's neck as our kiss intensified and I slid the other one down to her ass. I quickly realized that she was nude under the jersey.

Liz briefly lifted her hips when I started pulling the bottom of the shirt up, just long enough for me to expose her bare ass. She dropped her ass back down on my lap and soon started sliding back and forth while I squeezed her ass cheeks.

She started moaning into my mouth as she ground against me, my hands holding her firm ass tightly. Soon, I started sliding a hand up her back, under her shirt. That caused the jersey to slide a little higher, and she had to lean her body back a bit.

When she did that, she raised her ass a little and reached a hand down between us. She found the tie-string on my shorts and pulled up sharply on one end, untying the knot.

As she reached her hand into my shorts, freeing my rock hard cock, I slid my hands up and grasped her waist. She finally broke our kiss as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and she moaned loudly, sliding the head up and down her wet slit.

Liz leaned in and kissed me, and we soon broke the kiss with both of us moaning very loudly when she lined the head of my cock up with her wet hole and then slowly dropped her ass, sinking my cock deep into her pussy for the first time in over twenty-five years.

"Oh my god," I moaned a few seconds later as I wrapped my arms around her. Neither of us had moved, other than to breathe, since her ass landed on my lap.

She was breathing heavy when she started moving again, lifting her feet and wrapping her legs around my waist. Seconds later, she started moving her hips, fucking me as she held on tightly to me.

"Oh, god yes, Kurt!" she gasped as she started moving faster. "You don't know how much I need this!"

"Damn! I forgot how big you are!"

She continued riding me, and soon she started kissing me again. The moment our tongues started playing with each other again, she started moaning louder and fucking me faster and harder.

"Oh god, Kurt! I'm gonna cum! Fuck! Yes! Oh fuck!" she exclaimed as she started moving her hips in short, fast thrusts.

She slammed her ass down and I could feel her pussy clamping down around my shaft. Her body was shaking, and she was moaning in a long, low pitch as her hips kept moving, humping against my still hard cock.

We sat silently, quite literally as Shakespeare's proverbial 'beast with two backs,' her arms and legs wrapped around me, squeezing me, and my arms around her, holding her tightly.

"Holy shit! I needed that so bad!" she moaned into my neck.

"I'm glad I could help, baby," I whispered. I then started flexing my cock, still buried deep inside her. Liz gasped, moving her hips slightly. "But, we're not done yet."

Much like I used to do thirty years prior, I reached down and grabbed Liz's ass and stood. She yelped, both from the shock of suddenly being moved like that as well as her pussy dropping even further on my shaft, and I started carrying her over to the table in the middle of the gazebo.

"Kurt! Oh my god! Put me down!" she yelled, hitting me in the back.

"What?" I asked, teasing her with a couple of hip thrusts.

"Oh shit!" she replied. "Stop that! Put me down! I don't want you to hurt yourself!"

I started to argue with her and start walking again when she reached up and grabbed a handful of my hair. "Put me down!" she said firmly as she tugged on my hair.

With her keeping her tight grip on my hair, I turned and took a couple of steps back toward the bench seat. Liz moaned with each step as my shaft moved deep inside her. I stood still for a couple of seconds before I told her that she could let go of my hair. After taking a deep breath, she released her grip.

I lifted her by her ass cheeks, pulling her off of my cock, and reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair. Looking her in the eyes, I pulled her toward me and mashed my lips against hers and kissed her passionately.

Liz moaned softly and held on to me tightly as we kissed. She then gasped when I pushed her away from me and spun her around, facing the rail. I then stepped behind her and nudged her forward, until she was at the edge of the bench.

The bottom of her shirt covered her ass. As I grasped my cock and started to line it up with her pussy, I lifted the jersey exposing her little ass and Liz bent down lower, pushing her ass further out at me. I slid the head of my cock up with her pussy and thrust forward, bringing a loud moan from both of us again.

I grasped her hips and started fucking her, slowly at first but slowly picking up a little steam. Liz was moaning and pushing back at me as I started sliding my hands under her shirt and cupped her small tits.

Liz's nipples were rock hard when my fingertips reached them, and she moaned loudly when I squeezed her firm breasts, trying to push her ass and chest at me at the same time.

"Oh god that feels so good!" she gasped as she pushed her ass back at me.

"Oh yeah!" I replied as I thrust into her.

"Oh shit!" she hissed when I pinched her stiff nipples, pushing her ass back harder at me.

"Oh god! Stop!" she said, pulling away from me.

My cock, coated in her creamy juices, stood in the cool air as she turned and looked at me. Sitting back on the bench, she looked at my pole for a couple of seconds, trying to catch her breath.

"Let's go inside," she said seconds later as she stood. "I want you in bed." Taking my hand, she led me down the path toward the house.

Muddy and Koko, who had thankfully wandered off when Liz and I started kissing, came running over to us and guided us into the house as we walked hand-in-hand.

As soon as we walked into the house, I led her to my bedroom, leaving all of the lights off. The dogs went to their beds, and the cats jumped off of mine as I brought her to it. We stood at the side of my bed looking at each other in the moonlight and I took her in my arms, kissing her deeply. As our lips separated, she looked up at me and said, "Make love to me, please!"

I moved the bed's light cover down, exposing the sheets and I picked her up in my arms, setting her on the bed. Liz yelped as I picked her up, and when I lay her on the bed, she reached her hand out and wrapped it around my quickly re-thickening cock.

"I forgot how big you are," she said softly as she stroked my shaft. "Jeffery (her ex-husband) and Robert (her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend, I felt) are nothing like this."

While I wasn't crazy about hearing her bring up both of her exes, I do have to admit a bit of an ego boost hearing that, and I certainly wasn't going to say anything about it when she leaned in and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock.

"Oh shit!" I moaned as I felt her lips slide down the length of my pole. Liz moaned in agreement and started sliding her lips up and down my shaft.

After a few short seconds, she pulled her head back and released my cock, now fully hard. "Get on the bed," she told me, grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling me to the bed.

She had me lay down, and before I was even on my back, she had her tongue sliding up and down the length of my pole. I finally turned myself so that I was sitting up slightly so I could watch Liz as she started sucking my cock.

"Oh damn!" I moaned when she tightened her lips and started slowly sucking my cock. I remembered way back when that she liked giving me head, and she was very good at it for someone with almost no experience when we met. It was obvious very quickly that she still liked it, and she had gotten better at it.

"Oh yeah," I moaned as she continued sucking my cock. Liz had one hand wrapped around the base of my cock in a tight grip as she used her lips and tongue to do all of the work. She spent a long time sliding her lips up and down my hard cock, and I could feel her tongue working the bottom as she twisted her neck back and forth.

As worked up as I already was before Liz even came out to the gazebo that night, add in the action in the gazebo, combined with the fact that I hadn't been laid in a few months, I was kind of surprised that I had lasted this long, and the work that she was doing on me right then pretty much guaranteed the fact that I wasn't going to last much longer.

Almost as if she read my mind, Liz pulled back, licking her lips and holding my cock straight up. "Come here," I told her as she looked up at me.

With a smile, she leaned down and kissed the tip of my cock before she crawled up the bed and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her and lay her on the bed as we kissed. I started slowly and lightly sliding my fingertips along the side of her body and soon our kiss ended.

"I must have lost my touch," she said softly as we looked into each other's eyes. "Last time, I would have made you cum about ten minutes ago."

I laughed as I leaned down to kiss her neck. "Well, I'm no longer," I paused as I kissed one of her most vulnerable spots, that area of her neck just behind her ear lobe, "young and inexperienced enough," kissed my way across her neck to her throat, "to cum just from knowing," across the top of her chest, "that I was naked," worked my way down her chest, across the top of one breast, "in bed," kissed across the top of the other breast, "with the most beautiful," kissed and flicked my tongue across her stiff nipple, causing her to moan and arch her back, "girl," kiss and flick my tongue across the other nipple, "that I've ever," kissed the top of her stomach, "seen," start slowly kissing my way down her taut stomach, "was giving me," flicked my tongue around her belly button, "a great," kissed the top of her mound, "blowjob," I told her.

By now, I was laying on my stomach between her legs, my hard cock pressed into the mattress, and she had her hands on my head and was lightly raising her hips. I reached over and grabbed a couple of pillows and slid them under her ass. She whimpered softly when I placed her legs over my shoulders and I started kissing around her sparsely-haired mound.

I leaned in and kissed the top of her mound, just above her clit. Liz gasped and arched her back, raising her hips as I lifted her legs and started slowly kissing down one side of her spread open pussy lips. I gently pushed her legs back further, until she hooked then with her arms and held them back. I kept my hands on top of hers and opened her legs a little more as I leaned in to her pussy.

I slid my tongue out between my lips and slowly slid it into her pussy, tasting the juices flowing from her. "Ohhyeeaah!" she moaned as I began flicking my tongue along the inside of her hot, wet depths. I then slid it slowly up the length of her slit, stopping just under her clit.

Liz was moving her hips even more now, moaning as she tried to get her clit under my tongue. I quickly timed her movements and moved my tongue with her, avoiding her clit the entire time. Finally, I decided to quit teasing her and I quickly flicked my tongue across the tip of her clit, causing her to gasp loudly as her hips jumped.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed. She stopped moving her hips so much, allowing me to stroke her clit with my tongue. I slowly and softly flicked the tip around, looking for her hot spot. As I slowly stroked one side of her clit, I got a loud gasp, followed quickly by a low moan as she stopped moving her hips completely.

I continued slowly sliding my tongue along that side of her clit as I slid my hands down from her legs. Using my elbows for support, I used that hand to gently spread her pink lips apart at the top, exposing her clit and stretching the skin around it.

Liz sighed as I blew gently across her clit and opened her legs a little more. I took a look at the sight before me, taking a mental picture that I hoped would stay with me forever, or at least until I lost my mind, and then leaned in and placed the tip of my tongue under the tip of her clit.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh!" she sighed, pushing her hips up at me as I slowly and gently slid the tip of my tongue along her hard clit. She released her legs, keeping them back, and placed her hands on my head and holding on to it.

I spent some time slowly and gently loving the shaft of her clit with the tip of my tongue before I started l flicking my tongue a little faster. Liz's moans got louder, and she lifted her hips a little higher while she tightened her grip on my head and pulled it in closer.

"Oh yeesss! SOOO good!" she moaned when I started flicking my tongue at the base of her shaft. From there I went clockwise, circling her clit until I reached her hot spot. She let out a long, low moan when I kept my tongue there, starting slowly and gradually picking up speed. Liz's breath got heavier and she moved her hips faster, and she laced her fingers into my hair and held it.

"Ohhhhyyeeeaaaaahhhhh!" she moaned in a soft voice. I didn't want her to cum yet, so I changed tactics and slid my tongue back over to the tip and shaft as I placed the tips of a couple of fingers at the wet opening to her pussy. She gasped when she felt the fingertips moving around as I coated them in her flowing juices.

With my palm up, I slowly slid my fingers into her pussy, curling them just behind her pubic bone. At the same time, I was slowly dragging the tip of my tongue up and down the length of her clit shaft. "Oh yeah!" she gasped loudly when I pressed the pads of my fingertips against the bumpy flesh and started rubbing it.

Liz let out a low moan, pulling my head in tighter, and I moved my head down just a little, enough to wrap my lips around her clit and start sucking on it. That, combined with the feelings from my fingers, sent her into sensation overdrive.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed loudly, her body stiffening as she pulled my head in even closer, mashing it against her wetness. "Oh fuck! Yes! Oh fuck yes!"

I continued like that for a few more seconds, until I was happy that I had enough blood rushing to her clit, and I released it, immediately flicking my tongue across it as I started moving my fingers faster.

"Yes! Fuck! Yes!" she screeched. "Oh my god, yes! Fuck! I'm coming! Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

I continued everything that I was doing, and soon Liz exploded in orgasm. "MmmmMmmOOOOHHHH!" she bellowed as her body stiffened and started shaking. Her pussy clamped down around my fingers and I could feel, as well as hear, her juices surging from her.

I slowed my actions, letting her orgasm sweep through her for a couple of minutes, and eventually stopped my tongue as I slowly slid my fingers from her soaking wet hole, keeping the pressure on the top wall. I gave her one last gently kiss just above her clit, and her body jumped before it collapsed on the bed.

With her legs still splayed wide open, I kissed the top of her mound and slowly crawled up her body, letting her catch her breath as she floated back to Earth, until my face was above hers and the head of my hard cock was brushing against her wet mound. With a slight smile to her face, she reached up and grasped my arms.

"Holy shit!" she breathed, smiling at me. "You've learned a lot since then!"

"Yes, I did," I replied, smiling back at her, my face shiny with her juices.

I felt her shift her hips a little as our eyes were locked onto each other's, and feeling the head of my cock nestled in the folds of pussy, Liz gave me a small nod. Smiling back at her, I slid just the head into her pussy. Her eyes wide, Liz gasped softly and took a deep breath.

I leaned my face down and kissed her as I slid a little more of my cock into her. Wrapping her arms around me, Liz moaned and held me, kissing me harder. Soon, I had the length of my cock deep inside her warm, tight hole and she moaned into my mouth as we continued kissing.

What started as slow, leisurely, passionate love making soon turned into hot, sweaty, passionate fucking. The first time that we broke our kiss and she whispered, "Ohh yeeaah! Give it to me!" I started moving my hips a little faster, raising my chest from hers. Liz's moaning increased and she started moving her hips more, which just spurred me on.

Straightening up my body, I grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled her closer to me, slipping my cock deeper inside her. With her legs craped over my arms, I began taking longer, faster strokes.

"Yesssss!" she hissed, squeezing my wrists as she arched her back. With her hands still on my wrists, I reached up and squeeze her small tits, and pinched her nipples. She immediately arched her back higher and moaned loudly, covering my hands with hers.

Soon we were full out fucking, fast and hard. Liz kept spurring me on with her words, moans, and actions, and soon had her hand between her legs and was rubbing her clit.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me!" she moaned loudly. "I'm so close!"

"Oh yeah!" I moaned in agreement. "I'm getting close too!"

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed loudly, thrusting her hips up at me harder. "Fuck me! Cum with me!"

I started fucking her even harder and faster now, and soon I felt it. I had reached the point of no return.

"Oh shit! Baby, I'm gonna cum!" I told her.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck! Cum with me!" she yelled "Give it to me! Fuck MEE!"

Seconds later, I felt my balls tighten and I started cumming. "Oh fuck!" I bellowed as I slammed my cock deep inside her and felt my cock start to spew my pent-up load deep inside her pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck, I'm cumming!" she exclaimed, squeezing my arms. "Fuck me! I'm cumming!"

I could hear her juices squishing and I felt her pussy pulsing around my shaft, squeezing more of my cum from me as my hips kept bucking against her body. Neither of us said anything, our breathing being the only sounds filling the room. "Holy shit!" I gasped a few minutes later.

"Yeah!" Liz breathed in agreement. Our eyes were locked on each other, but I knew that I had to move, so I slowly slid my still half-hard cock from her wetness. "Ooooooh!" she moaned as her pussy was emptied.

I rolled over and collapsed on the bed, extending my arm for her. Looking up at me and smiling, she slid her body up until she had her head on my chest, with her arm draped across my stomach. I had my arm wrapped around her shoulder as we soon fell asleep.

12