Religious Extremes Ch. 02

Story Info
A mom anally punishes her daughter during massive gang bang.
5.1k words
4.24
22.5k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Comments: If you have not read the first chapter please pause here, take a step back, and read it. Chances are you will not be able to fallow any of this if you didn't. Just like before, the point of this story is to not limit myself. I wanted to write the most extreme and over the top sex story I possibly could. I fully understand it is not physically possible and really doesn't make any sense. This is a little less logical then a hentai story and it's trying to be even more over the top. It features multiple cocks being forced into one vagina, sex till the person is exhausted, incest, and in this chapter a lot of non-con as well as a very extreme amount and very over the top amount of cum inflation. Please do enjoy.

Chapter 2

I am knocked awake by a fresh batch of seed being put straight into my womb. My eyes flutter open and I can see Johnny, my neighbour from across the street. He's naked, just like I am, with his cock shoved deep in my very aching pussy. I don't see a second or a third man also fucking my entrance. There is still the most massive of lines of men waiting behind Johnny though, waiting on their chance to get inside of me, to put their seed into me. Looks like Johnny managed to get me alone and he's getting the most he can out of it. He may have just cum inside of me but that doesn't slow him down. His cock smacks against my cervix hard, but at least he doesn't enter my womb like Isaac did.

I wonder how long I was out? How long has my community been using me as a literal cum dumpster? My eyes drift and I can see Isaac. He has a shirt on and his watch, but no pants and his butt is bare. My mom is on her hands and knees just before him with her ass sticking high so he can properly give her anal. She's as naked as a blue jay, without a care in the world. I don't see my dad or my brothers. Perhaps they felt that if they stayed they would have kept fucking me, I know they would have, and that would have gotten in the way of all these other men that have a right to my body.

My mom's body has slumped down, just her tight little butt is sticking up. She has jet black hair, unlike the many red heads in my family, that is cut short at her neck and very much on the wild and messy side, though that could be due to the fucking. Her breasts are not nearly as big as mine, but they are still impressive. She's thin and a little shorter then myself, but just a little. I must admit the sight of her ass gobbling up Isaac's cock is very pleasing.

Isaac himself sill has the strength to fuck my mom relentlessly after all he did to me. My body still feels a bit devastated by it, wonderfully so. He really is a man of our God to still be going and what a glorious God we have. My mom cries out as she climaxes and then squirts heavily onto the floor. I can see the time on Isaac's watch. I was out for a good forty minutes. This is still just the start of the ritual. The worshipers of the Blazing Lights have just started ravaging me.

Johnny cums in me a second time. He grabs my ass tightly as he empties into my being, and he squeezes my cheeks hard. When he slips his thick shaft out of me three men then proceed to shove their equipment inside of my pussy all at once. This is the norm now. All these men saw that my vagina could handle my dad and two brothers all at once so they see no reason not to enter me three at a time.

I look down at what this new trio of men are doing to me and that's when I notice it. My body has pushed forward a good two inches. My womb has taken in so much of the worshipers seed that I'm expanding out. I'm so very full of their rich and thick cum that my belly is enlarging. It actually looks like I have a baby bump showing. This is just the start. I am nowhere close to being fucked by even half of a quarter of the men that belong to our faith and I already have this much cum in me. What will I be like by the end of this I wonder. My mind starts to spin and despite the fear this should cause it just makes me cum again.

My pussy squirts out fluids and I moan like an animal as these three men pump me even more full with their white batter. As they pull out three more men then quickly enter me. My pussy is starting to get warn out, my hands are really starting to hurt from the cuffs, but nobody cares. I am meat.

Many women are still watching this. It's not just my mother that has been swept away by the sexual intensity. Countless women sit in the rows of the church, completely naked now, moaning out, begging for their loved ones to fuck me harder, to cum in me even more so I may come to birth the leader of our people. I can hear buzzing sounds. A good few of these ladies have brought vibrators. They knew they would have to pleasure themselves.

"Fuck her! Fuck her rotten!" one of the women at the front calls out. She is so greatly enjoying the show. I can't blame her, not for a moment.

My mom pulls herself off the floor with a great deal of trouble and wanders over to me. She has been fucked so hard by Isaac that she moves as if she were drunk. "You doing okay Squirt?" she asks.

"I'm so full. They wont stop using me," I say. For once I start to think maybe this should stop.

My mom puts her hand to my belly and starts to pet the expanding lump forming before me.

"So amazing! You are all doing so well! Don't stop though. Squirt is just a bit exhausted, but she will pull through, it's what she was born to do," my mom declares.

Squirt, that was a nick name to describe how much I liked to fuck. It's like my mother doesn't even know my real name anymore. She just sees me now as only a sexual play thing and nothing more. I want to be all of their play things, but I still have a name. It's Dani,... I think,... no I'm sure that it is.

"I, I need a break. I,... need to go to the bathroom," I say.

This isn't actually a lie. I'm still enjoying this fucking to much to fully want to leave but my body really does need to go to the bathroom.

"You can't go and take care of that kind of business yet Squirt. This can't end till all the men of our faith are done with you," my mom instructs me.

"But I, REALLY! Need to go to the... BATHroom!" it is hard to keep up a proper conversation while you are being fucked so relentlessly.

My mom pauses for a long time, not knowing what to do. Isaac interjects. "This is exactly what the Seal is for. It can be placed inside of her while she takes care of herself, but she can't make our people wait a moment longer then needed," he says.

"Thank,... YOU!" I say and then climax again. My whole body is tingling, the pleasure rolling over me in waves. The intensity of this sexual feeling can not be exaggerated as it seems like fireworks are going off throughout my body.

I slump down. I'm exhausted. My whole body is just taking to much. Two of the men currently inside of me pull out after making a proper deposit. The third my mother has to help by suckling his balls. She does this quickly and efficiently and then once he is done and out of me Isaac is forcing the Seal into my body.

Said Seal is a massive and purposely intimidating wooden dildo, built to act as a cork so no cum can leak out of me while I am not being fucked without mercy. It stretches my pussy out to its very limits and bottoms out right at my cervix, pressing against it wonderfully. I feel so stuffed now. All this rich cum is within my womb and this very large sex toy is just sticking right out of me. Mom and Isaac then help me down.

I have to lean on my mother to move anywhere. I feel like I could pass out again at any moment. She leads me towards a door on the left side of the stage. The next man that was set to fuck me spanks my ass hard as I pass by.

"Get back up there you fucking whore!" one of the women calls out.

I look at her, sitting in the first row. It's one of my old teacher's from the school ran by The Five Points. She was so kind to me, she loved all of her students. She sees me as meat now for her husband and her sons to fuck. She has a right to be mad though, I am failing in my duties. I still want to please her husband, I still want to please all the men here. I must be stronger. They are depending on me. This is for our very salvation after all. I can't let them down. At first this was just because of my naughty wants, but I need to do this for everyone.

"I'll be back up there, I promise," I say and I fully mean it.

They don't want to let me go, but they have to. I'm taken to the bathroom by my mom, her shouldering me every step of the way. She opens the stall for me and I walk in and sit down. I was honestly there to take care of my bodily needs but my eyes close for just a moment. It really did feel like just a moment.

There is a sudden and jarring knock on the bathroom stall. I quickly wake to hear my mother, "you've been in there for almost ten minutes Squirt. You can't keep all of our people waiting like this," my mom states. She's clearly far more angry at me then concerned. She wants this orgy to go on, she needs it to.

I get up from the toilet and then sway a little. I sit myself back down feeling dizzy and start to breath.

"You listen here Squirt! You are letting everyone down right now and you heard what Isaac said. You aren't allowed to make these dedicated men of our faith wait a moment longer then needed. Now get out of there!" mom lectures me as she bangs full force on the door.

It's a struggle but I open the door.

"What happened to my excited girl from this morning that wanted to do our faith proud?" she asks me and then I slump into her.

We shamble back and slowly return to the stage. Everyone seems to have stern looks on their faces. I'm letting them all down and they aren't afraid to show it. Isaac and mom get to handcuffing me back up, ankles back up by my head, my pussy being pulled open wide by the position.

"What happened?" Isaac asks.

"She took her time, that's what happened. She's just being a bit spoiled," my mom responds.

"You'll have to punish her. She really went to far here," Isaac commands.

My mother nods, seemingly very happy about the development. I'm all chained back up and the line of wanting men is fully back in motion. The moment Isaac drags the Seal out of my being new men enter my sex. Cocks go deep, two of them this time, but they are plump. While these two new men are fucking me, grinding into my body, slamming their shafts in and out, my mom walks up behind me.

The sudden echo that can be heard from her slapping my ass is jarring. It's punishment, it stings, my mom is putting a lot of force into it, but my body still likes it. This sex is exhausting, it is destroying me, but I can't stop enjoying it, and my mom punishing me is part of that now. I hope she doesn't go any farther though. She slaps me twice more, both times just as hard.

"That's for making our people wait! You are the Grand Mother! You are to service everyone!" she says and then slaps my right butt cheek one more time just for luck.

"That's not enough! She made my husband wait for so long. He had already been standing patiently in line just for her, but she didn't care," my school teacher says.

"Punish her! Punish her! Punish her!" a chant is forming among the women and then the two men currently inside of me release their thick white batter. Their getting off on the idea of what maybe done to me, I know that they are.

One of the women walks up to the stage and puts her hand forward. She is tightly holding onto a strap on.

"I brought this just in case some of the other women here needed some more attention. It should work nicely for this," she says.

My mom takes it from her and without a second thought is putting it on as three new men enter my pussy with their shafts. The dildo attached to the strap on is pretty intimidating. It's pure white, ribbed and nicely curved. I've had much bigger cocks in my pussy today, but she has no plans to put it in there.

"Mom, please don't! I didn't mean to make everyone wait! I'm really sorry! I'm still here for ALL!... of our people," again it is hard to speak as multiple men are fucking your pussy without mercy.

Mom walks back up behind me and rubs the toy up against my right butt cheek. 'She's going to rape me, rape me in the ass in front of everyone, punish me without mercy,' my mind screams. I would have liked the idea. I would have jerked off about it till my eyes rolled up into my head if it wasn't so real. I had never done anal before. My dad and my brothers never tried that with me because there was never a point to it. All the men in this ritual were to cum inside of my sex, were to fill my womb with their manhood. So my butt was never touched. And now my mom was about pop my cherry for it, and she didn't care if I wasn't up for it, not one bit.

"I'm your own daughter mom! You can't do THIS!" I scream out as the dildo enters my ass and she starts fucking me like a jackrabbit.

I knew she wouldn't hold back, but the pure dedication she puts into raping me rotten is mind breaking. Worse yet it only turns on the three men currently fucking my pussy. They all start knocking against my cervix so hard as everyone watching all of this cheers.

The women get up from their seats and applaud. The men standing in line hoot and hauler. My mom and the men before me are just having their way with me and the masses are only encouraging them more. My mom even starts spanking me again while she's fucking my ass. The smacks can barely be heard over the mass amounts of celebration, but I feel every single one.

It hurts, this is indeed punishment, but even worse, my butt is clamping down on the thick toy, begging it to go on, begging my mom to fuck me harder.

"Stop mom," I moan out, intense pleasure in my voice. "You're raping your own daughter," it's like I'm pleading for her to continue.

The men fucking me can't keep up. The three doing me currently pull out, having finished their business, and three more enter. Mom is still raping me after these new three men are fully done. She's so into my body, so into the freedom that this loving mob has given to her.

"Mom, you're going to make me cum! Please don't! I'm so warn out, I, I, can't take anymore, please STOP! My body is going to break, it's going to... YES! YES! I GIVE THANKS TO THE BLAZING LIGHTS!" I squirt yet again. I climax so hard my mind just snaps and so does my body.

I once again try to bask in the after glow while I rest on the plastic shaft stuck deep in my ass, but the men before me, grinding into me, wont allow it. They keep fucking me all the same. Mom slides the toy slowly out of my now bright red butt and then walks forward and jumps down off the stage. She hands back the strap on and some of the women hug her for what she has done. I did have it coming after all. I am the property of these men, of these people, and I had forgotten that. I needed the reminder. I needed to be punished. There was still many more men that I needed to fuck and I needed to be kept in line for that.

***

The second time I need to go to the bathroom it is late. The sun has set long ago but the fucking hasn't slowed for even a moment. It's eleven at night now, right on the dot. When I'm taken to the bathroom I really take my time now. I sit on the toilet and breath deeply, some safety has been granted to me. I look down at my belly.

I am full of so much cum now it looks like I'm nine months pregnant and the baby is about to pop right out. I put my hand to my very large belly and pat it softly. This is what our faith is capable of. This is power. In order to fuck my pussy properly now all the men have to be behind me which means it's to awkward for my mother to rape my ass while they are fucking me. She wont be able to punish me anymore during this ritual and she knows it. All of her punishments will have to wait until it is over, until all of this is done. Then she can make me pay for what I have done however she wants. Yes, the women and men will be upset, will be furious, but they will know it can't be helped.

I sigh, this is a very small victory, but I needed it. When this is all over and my mom has me at home and is fucking me in ways my mind can't even wrap around, I will have had a chance to heal a bit, to recuperate, to properly breath. As such I might actually get a chance to enjoy my mother raping me. Of course it wont matter to her if I enjoy it or not.

I'm handcuffed back up after the bathroom visit and the ritual does indeed go on and on and on. It's the second day at seven thirty in the morning when Isaac visits me to fuck me for the second time. The men let him cut in line, he has the right to, and he gets right to work.

At this point my mind is nothing but slush. I had started chanting my name shortly before midnight to try and remember it, to try and keep who I once was in mind, but I've forgotten it now. Now my name is Squirt, now all I am is the property of my church. I should be terrified and horrified, but my mind is to out of it. My belly has only gotten larger, far larger.

I should have popped by now, I'm so full of so much cum, but I'm learning once more that our Lord is powerful and with his help anything is possible. My belly has sagged down from the weight of the cum. It hovers just a single inch off the floor. My arms and hands can't stretch out far enough to touch the end of the belly in front of me. My fingers stop a good two inches before the curve. I can hear the cum slush around inside of my body every time new men start to fuck me. It starts to do the same as Isaac enters me.

The other men let him go at me alone this time and he quickly, just as before, smashes his cock right through my cervix and straight into my womb.

"Gah!" I choke out. Despite being so out of it from all the fucking I still feel that.

"I can't take anymore of this. Can't you see I'm going to pop?" I say sleepily.

"Your lack of faith is always dismaying. I'll just have to cum in you repeatedly to show you how wrong you are," Isaac says.

I let out a single tear as he keeps just hammering my body. In the end he cums in me a good three times. Thick amounts of white seed are put into my ever expanding body. This very same thing is done to me again at seven thirty in the morning the next day.

When Isaac finishes this time on the third day and pops his intimidating cock out of me I can feel something very different and vary much larger enter inside of me. It's the Seal, the wooden dildo.

"It's almost over now Squirt," Isaac says, like everyone else, including myself, he has forgotten my name.

"It is?" I ask.

I actually can't see the line of men anymore. My belly has literally expanded so much that it's impossible to see anything after it. It is resting on the floor and has ballooned up so much that it's a full two inches above my head. I should be dead. My belly should have exploded from all this cum intake long, long ago, but our faith demands that this ritual be able to finish, so it will be finished. My head rests softly against my belly; it feels nice and comforting. It's almost like resting on a water bed, a water bed full to the brim with countless amounts of seed that is.

"All the men are done with you now. You're serviced them all, taken them all in as part of yourself and will now be able to bear the child of our faith. The being that will bring us forth into a new age of wonders and greatness. Your father is here, Andy and Arthur as well," Isaac explains.

A hand gently clasps my shoulder. "Hey Squirt, we've been missing you. We would have been here the whole time but,..." my dad says kindly.

"We knew we wouldn't be able to stop fucking you if we stuck around," Andy finishes. Their voices are like the light at the end of a long and dark tunnel.

"I understand," I say, half asleep.

12