Religious Extremes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They still want to fuck you one more time though Squirt and they still have a right to," Isaac states.

"But my womb is full, it's so very full. I'm going to pop like a balloon," I say. I'm trying to plead but I'm to tired.

"This isn't about the faith," dad says.

"Ya, we just want to fuck you because we love you. We want to reward you for everything you've done, and since you are so into being fucked, it really is the best possible way to," Arthur says.

"I love you all too, but my body isn't up to it," I respond.

"Your womb maybe full, but I can think of a place none of these men have cum in," dad says and then I feel it.

All three of their cocks, Dad's and my two brothers' are shoved instantly and deeply into my ass hole. They stretch me out, much greater then mom could ever hope to with the strap on, and start rigorously moving in and out. I was not expecting this at all. Our faith demanded that they keep using my pussy until they were all satisfied, but here they were, fucking me in my butt because I am letting them know my womb can't take it anymore. This is for me, this isn't about the ritual, this is all for just my own pleasure, they do indeed care about me. I start to cry, not in pain, though it does hurt, they are fucking me so very hard, but in joy. I'm reminded once again that my family really does have my back, even if sometimes they need to see to having me fucked rotten for the greater good of our faith.

A new hand taps my shoulder. "I really am proud of you, you know that right? I know I had to punish you really harshly during all of this, but at least it led to me knowing just how much you enjoy anal sex," my mom says with a distinct kindness to her voice.

"I suggested this to your father and your brothers. I knew after this was done you would have earned a proper reward," she goes on.

"Don't feel bad mom about punishing me, I needed it, and I'll need to be punished again after I get home and rest a bit," I say while smiling. The thought is wonderful. My mom is going to fuck me so hard and make me cum over and over again till I'm begging her to stop, but I know she wont. Indeed she confirms the suspicion with her very next statement.

"I wont be punishing you just once more Squirt. I'm going to have to fuck that ass every day for at least a week," she says back.

"Thanks MOMMY!" I yelp out as my dad and my two brothers grind into my back entrance just right.

"Do you want me to help them cum?" my mom then asks.

I nod with enthusiasm. She nods back and then gets down on her knees and proceeds to shove her right fist deep in my asshole and stretch me out somehow even farther. She goes on to wrap her hand around the cocks of my dad and my two brothers, squeezing them tightly in her grip. After that she goes on to jerk them off with pure dedication. She is so very skilled at this, or maybe it's just the pressure of how tight my ass has become with so much crammed up inside of it, that my dad and my brothers cum pretty much instantly.

The three of them ejaculate hard. Their seed goes deep inside and they seem to just let out strand after strand into me. It's almost like they are making up for not fucking me in so long. I went a full like two days about without them having their way with me. That's forever for us.

"I love you all so much," I say, still crying.

"We love you too Squirt," dad says.

"The Blazing Lights loves you forever young one," Isaac says.

***

Nine months pass and I am now cradling a new born baby in my hands, resting peacefully in a hospital bed. He looks so cute and helpless. You would never know he was a living God. I wonder just what he will be capable of when he comes of age. Just what wonders he can bring about. After all, if I can be fucked as hard as I was, have my womb expand out to the sheer size that it did, and be perfectly fine afterwards to the point where I still fit into my clothes from before that blessed ritual, I know the power of our Lord is great. Indeed, you would never be able to tell what had been done to me, but I will forever remember it fondly.

My dad, mom, Andy, Arthur and Isaac are all there standing around me. I feel so very loved. This is the second best moment of my life, the first being my dad and two brothers anally fucking me of course.

Isaac plays with my hair for a moment and seems to beam at me. "The Sunday after next you do know what is expected of you, right?" he says.

"We get around to see about making this little guy have a little baby sister," I say with a cheer to my voice.

"Yes, yes we do," Isaac says.

We were told that I was to give birth to our salvation, our lord and saviour, but I realized, what's wrong with having a second saviour? Or a third? Or a fourth? I know all the men of our faith sure wouldn't mind helping out again. I'm sure they will all want to give us as many servants of our great God as they can. So I suggested this idea to Isaac by phone but a week after the first ritual. It didn't stop mom from punishing me though, nice and hard.

I know now I will have many children for our faith and people will write my name down in countless books as the mother of the saviours of all people. They will say it was all thanks to Squirt, she was the one that brought forth our new Gods, the one and only Squirt. That's my name right,... right?

The End

Ending Comments: Originally I was shooting for three chapters but I realized there just wasn't enough here for that. That's alright, I still think it ended up well. My other stories on this website were all self explorations of my own sexuality and were wrote for both fun, but to also just express how my sexuality works. That is clearly not the case here. Here I just wanted to take one of my common sexual fantasies, turn it all the way up and go as far out as I could with the thing. I'm not sure if I will ever want to write another story that goes this over the top again, but I had a blast making this. I do hope you enjoyed it.

12