All Comments on 'Religious Instruction'

by Teurastaja

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good on ya

at least it was with a girl and not a little boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epilogue!

Please make an epilogue! This is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

This almost made me cry. So good & sad and joyous all at once. I just want him to come running down the plane and scoop her up, off to the toilet for mad, raw, passionate sex.

You should definitely write more.

bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

This was very well done. A beautiful seduction with two people in a moment of their lives. Will it have further consequences? At least for one of them it will. I rather like the fact you kept it to that one moment. Leaves tons of options to think about.

riversong96riversong96over 8 years ago
Please!

I need a sequel to this. having sex with a priest was something i fantasized about for a long time, and you handled it perfectly. Matthew's so sweet, i wanna know what happens next!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years ago
It happens

Not only to newly ordained priest, but priest, and nuns with many years of sevice to the faith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best, ever!

It was believable and could actually happen!

elling50elling50over 8 years ago
A beautiful story

Very nice and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeurastaja@Teurastaja
For almost as long as I can remember I've amused myself by creating elaborate fantasies. A few years ago I started writing them down. I hope you enjoy sharing them! I love getting feedback so please feel free to comment or e-mail me :)