Religious Wife Soaking with Old Man

Story Info
Dying old man gets a happy ending.
1.5k words
3.55
27.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were married for 2 years and my wife is absolutely gorgeous, we are a young couple with no children.

There was a guy who lived across the street, he was divorced and living alone. I knew him before we got married, I knew his family and his daughter and I went to the same school.

One day I discover that had cancer and I went to meet him to console him because he was all alone and I was the close to him.

I would accompany him for his checkups whenever I had the opportunity to go with him. It was one time he expressed his thing for my wife, I thought he was trying to say I have a beautiful wife, but he had other intentions which I didn't notice back then.

One fine day he expressed what he felt about my wife, it wasn't that shocking because he would talk about her very often, I guess I let him talk about her, and it went gradually from appreciation to eventually thrusting over her.

I laughed it off but he was adamant, he wanted me to respond to his argument.

I got a little angry on his comment about her, and that's how he stopped talking.

Later I went to meet him and he apologized and he expressed that he was very lonely and desperate and I am back in that argument again, but this time I let him speak.

We have hypothetical discussions about it, I said my wife is very religious and she would never agree to do this, and some how I was discussing all this about my wife to another man.

I hate to admit but it actually excited me, even when I was in disagreement to him.

I said she is very religious and she wouldn't even think about anything.

My wife is very religious, we both were virgins until we were married and she still is very religious.

He had come prepared for that too, he told me about 'soaking' something which is not considered as a sin to do.

I just asked him what exactly that is, so he explained that, if the phallus has entered and there is no attempt to pull out or move it in then it's not considered a sin.

I was hysteric when I heard it from him, but we were actually still talking about it. He had planned it to the very detail.

Just hearing him turned me on, but I hid my feelings in front of him.

I used to imagine this happening and fantasized everyday. I would go listen to him talking more and more about this and I later admitted that really enjoyed this, but this is never going to happen.

It took me months for me to convince my wife and she was very nervous and she only agreed because he was a dying man.

She asked me to be very careful not to sin, she agreed to do this only if she doesn't sin.

The old man wanted go on a date with her and create a very romantic atmosphere, but my wife asked me she doesn't want to do anything, it was just this soaking and nothing more than that.

We went to his place they greeted each other and he leaned forward for a kiss, but she rejected and again reminded us she's not doing anything more than that.

He agreed offered us something to drink and she declined that too and he says let's begin it then and stripped down and sat on the couch 'not a marital bed'. He sat on the couch without his pants one leg across the couch and the other touching the ground.

My wife covered her eyes, she was nervous but she warned that if he tries to stroke or make any movement, she's going to walk out.

He assured that he wouldn't do anything that is a sin. Ironically this was a sin.

He had a very big mushroom head pale white skin but a very small penis. I had to get my wife's skirt off and carry her and place her on him.

I removed her skirt and lifted her from behind holding her knees, I leaned on the couch placing one knee of mine on the couch for a better grip, he moved his leg aside while I kept my knee and I put her in him, right when the base of his tip engulfed by her labia but still the top of his tip exposed outside.

He had an unusually large and weird mushroom head. He was half in and half out of her, after placing her she held her knees staying in that position. I went across the other side of the couch and I was amazed by the view, I froze standing there lost in the thought.

Her pretty young and pink vagina tangled with this ugly and large mushroom. The view was one of a kind that I forgot to do my part, the old man reminded me, then I started moving or shaking the couch gently. While shaking the head popped out making a sound, I went back and placed her again. At one time she lost her balance and almost fell off from the couch, so instinctively he caught her by her shoulders then she immediately shrugged him off and warned not to touch her.

I enjoyed watching his head going in and staying out. His head was never completely in but it was enough for him, only after a few minutes came on her, I picked her up and then she cleaned up and left. After a week he called me again this he wanted to be on top so he laid sideways and I had to carry and put her under his belly, it was complicated but I managed to fit her in there and this time I had to shake it sideways.

I got a call after 3 days and this time when he flirted she blushed and didn't stop him, he offered drink and she had it. They got undressed waist down again and she walked to the couch and placing herself without my interference. They were spooning with very little movement but he never complained and stayed in this position, but my wife asked to switch. They got in a position that they were in the first time, but this time she placed herself under him, almost getting in missionary.

I went back to shaking, her knees were touching his chest he was almost over her, but leaning on her, they kept smiling each other and he also flirted with her.

She acknowledged whatever he said but didn't respond to him.

The next day I got a call again, she went in the same position as yesterday, she let him touch her legs and over her thighs.

She flirted back and still let his hands over her legs.

After two days we went again, this time she sat over him, and it was completely in. He kept his hands on her back and slowly when I started to shake he cupped her bare buttom, it didn't seem to bother her on the other hand shaking wasn't helping so I switched to rocking the couch now.

They moved a lot her breasts bumped into his face, while I gained a moment, I saw him gripping her more.

After a while I slowly reduced the rocking to a point where I completely stop, they didn't realise that I stopped rocking, but somehow they continued the motion, now it was evident to me that they were no longer soaking. I thought I will inform her but something said me not to.

I stood back enjoyed watching them, she didn't notice me going away, I was facing her all the time when they started it.

When he was about to climax I got closer and pretended that I was still rocking them. He gave her a spank and she didn't mind it at all. They switched to doggy style, she got over the couch and he got behind her. I started rocking it didn't help much, I noticed he held her by her hips trying to reach further and further deep.

She was bucking, and he was too and I stopped rocking and she realised it this time, she looked me in a shock, while he didn't notice and was stroking her.

She froze and I kissed her, she asked him to stop and said he was stroking her. He was still inside her, after an awkward break of 2 minutes, he pushes himself, she tried to push him away but not with all her intend, he did it again after a few seconds and then again and again and again, until she didn't seem to be bothered much.

He reached to her breasts under her dress and fondled them, she seem to protest but not that worried.

After he was done, she didn't speak, dressed and left, but later in the evening he came home to apologise she cried on his shoulder, but he undressed her and got again, she kissed him for the first time when they were in missionary.

For a period of 6 months they had sex frequently, without my presence, until he was hospitalized and later died.