Relinquishing Her Autonomy Ch. 10

Story Info
His slave is prepared for another man.
1.3k words
3.7
12.4k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 10 - HIS SLAVE IS PREPARED FOR ANOTHER MAN

Walking down the long corridor to their hotel room, Phillip says to Camila, "Your little display of self-assuredness back at the club, walking around like you owned the place, was sexy and rather endearing. But that cockiness ends right now. It's time to start making the mental transition back into your submissive state. When we walk through that hotel room door, you are back under restriction - no touching, making eye contact, or speaking unless and until you are given permission."

"Of course, Sir. Thank you for putting me back in my place, where I certainly belong."

Inside the hotel room, looking downward, she notices that he has rented a large suite. Then suddenly he places a blindfold on her, a rarity, since she is trained to simply look or not look as he commands.

She's not sure, but it seems she might hear faint sounds coming from the bedroom.

"The man from the club can't possibly be here already, waiting for us?" she worries quietly to herself.

Then she takes a deep breath, beginning to let go of concerns, of power, of self-governance.

He interrupts her thoughts, taking her by the chain connecting the clover nipple clamps. She suppresses the urge to wince from the pain coursing through her breasts. He leads her into the bedroom. She follows obediently behind him.

"Stay, pet," he says, kissing her on the forehead.

Then he adds, "And remember, I love you."

Those words, otherwise innocent and tender, take on quite an ominous tone at the moment. Her eyes, beneath the blindfold, widen in nervousness.

"But whatever happens will be as he wishes," she thinks to herself. "This is his property, and is entirely at his disposal. My only concern is to obey."

These submissive thoughts send an exhilarating sexual surge through her and a throbbing in the already wet pussy that has been stimulated throughout the evening by the internal and external vibrators her Master has been controlling.

She now feels calm and very aroused - exactly as he likes her to be.

Then she hears him walk out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

She stays in place, as directed, blindfolded and still fully dressed, with no idea if someone else is there too.

Then, a touch on her arm. She forces herself to remain still.

A soft voice close to her ear says, "Darling Camila, it's Beatrice. I'm so happy to be with you again, after our beautiful night of passion and pain just days ago. Tonight, my orders are to prepare you for the stranger with whom your Master will share you. The stranger is my Master. I'm honored to prepare you for him - for them. You are the focus of their dominance tonight. I am here to assist."

Camila still looking downward and blindfolded, experiences competing feelings of nervousness at what might happen to her at the hands of these men, comfort at the knowledge that beautiful Beatrice is there with her, and intense sexual arousal at the thought that the stranger is Beatrice's Master.

Her entire being is consumed with sexuality and submission.

Then, "Your Master says you may speak briefly with me. But you must remain blindfolded. And when I take you to them in the other room, you are under all restrictions, and entirely under their control."

Camila turns toward her, unable to see her, whispering, "Oh Beatrice, thank you. Please help me serve them well."

Beatrice removes Camila's dress gently, helping her step out of it. She then removes Camila's clover clamps from her nipples, removes the panties and the clitoral vibrator, then gently enters Camila's pussy with her fingers to remove the internal vibrator.

"First, Camila you are to assume your position of submission on your hands and knees on the floor for several minutes, quietly focusing on your submissiveness and performing your Kegel exercises as always during your ritual. You need to focus on fully transitioning into your sub-space, my dear, so that you can endure what is expected of you tonight.

"Yes, dear Beatrice."

Camila meekly kneels and assumes the position, pushing her ass up and out, arms beneath her, her head on the floor, taking deep breaths, focusing on her submission, squeezing the pussy muscles.

Moments pass, she does not know how long.

Then, Beatrice approaches her silently, applies a lubricant generously to her fingers, and whispers, "Relax." She inserts one finger, then two into Camila's ass.

"Opening you up a bit, my dear. They will access all of your holes tonight."

Camila remains quiet in her position as her asshole is being spread.

Beatrice continues in and out of Camila's ass with two fingers, then three fingers. Then more aggressively for a bit, and ultimately four fingers in Camila's ass. Camila softly groans, in pleasure and pain.

"Good girl," Beatrice reassures her.

Beatrice withdraws her fingers, cleans her hands at the sink, and then returns. She kneels behind Camila again, then slowly inserts two fingers into Camila's soaking wet pussy.

"Squeeze for me. Show me how strong your Master's pussy is after these months of exercises during your rituals."

Camila squeezes the pussy muscles tightly, clenching Beatrice's fingers.

"Perfect. Now rise, my dear."

She takes Camila to the bathroom, cleans her, then adorns her body with jewelry - a gold U-shaped clip over each nipple, with dangling beads, and another matching clip over Camila's swollen clit, the beautiful red beads dangling beneath.

She combs Camila's hair, puts Camila's sexy heels back on her feet, then adds, "You look beautiful. They are ready for you now."

"Thank you, Beatrice."

"No more speaking now."

Beatrice gently leads her by the hand, opens the door, and guides her through into the living area of the suite. Camila, blindfolded, can see nothing, but senses the presence of the two men.

Then a man's voice, "What a lovely slave you have." She hears the sound of ice cubes in a glass and imagines they are sitting, relaxed, each with a drink in hand, admiring her. She feels proud to be on display for them. She feels the nipples push out more erect, and the clit protrude further out through the adorning clip.

Then, she hears her own Master's voice, "And your slave has performed quite well, preparing Camila for us. We are two lucky men."

She hears one of them rising from his chair. "May I?" The other man says.

"Of course, be my guest," says Phillip. She imagines him putting his hand out, proudly gesturing toward his property.

The man approaches her, still not addressing her, speaking only to Phillip. He walks around her slowly, then stops directly in front of her. She is breathing nervously, but quietly. She closes her eyes briefly beneath the blindfold and takes a deep breath to settle herself.

She feels him just inches away from her, this man she cannot see. Both of his hands touch her breasts softly, caressing them, jiggling the dangling beads. Then his hand makes contact with her protruding clit. The slight touch sends tremendous waves of sexual energy through her body. She feels like she could come right then and there from one more touch. But of course, that cannot be. She takes another breath to calm herself and closes her eyes beneath the blindfold again.

Then she senses Phillip approach and stand next to the man. Phillip reaches down and slides his finger along the opening of the pussy he owns, and then addresses her directly.

"What a little slut you are. You are dripping wet, standing here completely naked in front of a stranger as he touches you.

"You will pay for being such a slut, and it will be at the hands of our visitor."

Then, "Beatrice, bring the props from the other room now."