Relishing Babyhood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you feeling it? Would you like to cum in my arms?" I whispered in her ear.

"My legs are getting weak. Take me to the bed please‚ then take me all the way," she pleaded in the sweetest manner.

"There, were you had breastfed me?" I asked in all sincerity.

"Yeah‚ I am sure I will do it even now. Just take me there," she said in a confident yet strained tone.

The next moment we had settled onto the luxurious bed. I pulled down her trousers and panties as she replicated my own nudity. There was a smile radiating across her face and in my eyes, she looked beyond beautiful. She seemed to be all ready to be drowned by my lustful desires and drive us both into the ocean of joy and wildness.

My hands bent her legs at the knee, then at the hip before easing them apart.

"It's my turn to eat you out‚" I announced and gently nudged my mouth up against her moist sex.

She smelt of fragrance and freshness. I was quick to catch her clit. I lapped my tongue over her little bundle of sensitivity before sucking it hard inside my mouth. It was music to my ears, her long unending moans providing every encouragement. Her hands caught hold of my head as if to say don't leave me now.

Moving my mouth up to her clit, I added a hand down below. Slowly I slid a finger past her labial folds before finding her opening. She was so wet, so warm. Gently I eased my digit up inside, feeling her juice-soaked pussy engulf my finger. I switched positions as my fingers worked her clit while my tongue probed deep into her canal. She tasted so good, and I just fed on her sweet love juices.

"Aaah‚ aaahhhh‚ aaaahhhhhh....‚" was all she could answer.

The sounds trailed off to an end but only after my desperate tongue had trounced every bit of her flooded sex. She stiffened her raised hips and arched back forcing her pussy hard against my mouth. A final scream of passion and then she was still. For a moment we simply lay there.

Finally, I raised my face and met her gaze. She widened her arms and called to me.

"Come up here."

I was quick to gather myself into her naked arms. We settled into a tight hug and swirled from one end of the bed to the other. She stopped me at one end.

"I don't want to fall again," she whispered to me.

"Then what do you want?" I asked, though quiet sure of the answer.

"I want to help you lose your virginity‚" she said lowering her eyes.

I doubted if it was out of shyness or cold acting‚ but I seemed to like her words. I suddenly became aware of my hardness and its actual destiny.

"So do you want it?" I asked in a mischievous tone.

"More than ever‚" and this time her gaze collided with mine.

It was my first time and I just hoped that it would go off well. I released her and rose up. She could read the nervousness on my face.

"You were so good all the while. So relax yourself and let me guide you‚" she gave words of courage.

She was still on her back as I knelt myself directing my manhood into her moist sex. Her hand moved till she cupped my organ delicately.

"Oh‚ this is so hard. I will surely go mad after all this‚" she smiled and nodded at me.

"Now come closer‚" she continued.

She spread out her legs and put my erection at the entrance of her pussy.

"Now push it slowly‚" she spoke one last time before I ended my virginity.

I pulled my hands under her buttocks and raised her a bit. The tiny little hole stretched remarkably to accommodate me whole. And then I slid it in. I gasped at the warmth slowly enveloping my cock as it slid effortlessly into her waiting canal. Once more I was in heaven.

"Aaaahhh...this feels good," she announced as I broke into her moist kingdom.

Her warm juices wrapped profusely on my flesh. That was the joy of sex and my pleasure was at a zenith level as I settled inside the angel.

"Now, gently at first, start to work your manhood in and out of me‚" she settled for one last advice.

The numerous porn videos that I had viewed on the internet came back to me, images flashing into my mind. I added my weight over her body and nestled my lips on hers. She responded back by probing her tongue into my mouth. My hands found a way to her breasts and fondled them softly. I pulled out a little and pushed in hard. A series of thrusts followed and rocked her body back and forth.

My fingers traced her hard nipples. The fondling had done its job. She was again leaking and her nipples felt wet. I broke the kiss instantly and ran my eyes to her chest. Droplets of the white fluid had collected generously over her black long nipples.

"I will go mad. Your breasts will make me mad."

"Oh suck on them please."

As I could make a move, she turned herself round to come on top of me. My penis was pulled out of her moist sex.

"This will be fun," she announced.

She decided to take charge. I pulled up a pillow to support my back as she grabbed my hair and pulled my face to her milky melons. I parted my thighs as she adjusted herself to guide my cock deep into her hole. My mouth lost no time in tasting those fleshy boobs. She liked her nipple to be played with and my tongue lapped on those hardened buds alternately. She responded my touch by long moans. A long suck later, a stream of warmth flooded my mouth. I sucked on, taking mouthfuls of the creamy milk to satiate my dry greedy soul. My palms crushed her soft cushions with all might. There was milk all over my face and my chest. Even the sheets were not spared. She rode over my hard penis with increased pace till I realized I could hold no more. I clenched at her warm body, wrapping my hands tightly around her body and mouth on her milky cushions. My hardness erupted, flooding her pussy with my milky seeds.

I collapsed holding her but my mouth still engaged in sucking out her never ending nectar.

"Now stop sucking my breasts and spare something for my baby."

She disturbed the whole peace and my sub-conscious mind which didn't wish to let go off her soft treasures.

"Oh‚ let me empty one atleast‚" I said momentarily unlatching myself.

"And what if you get another hardness?"

"So what do you want of me?"

My eyes were fixed on her but my mind was still somewhere loitering around the thin flow from her nipple.

"I want you to preserve your energy for tonight. I want you to help me cook a nice dinner so that we can eat together."

"This sounds romantic. I will certainly oblige by your words but don't you think you will spoil your dresses if I let go off this leaking breast."

And before she could say another word‚ I pulled my face hard onto her dripping nipple.

"I think the rough patch of my life has just vanished. Now I realize that my breasts can make people mad, in all the right ways. Now continue feeding I am indeed enjoying it but don't make yourself hard again."

She brushed my hair as I went on with emptying the breast. And as her breast finally went dry‚ she pulled herself off from my body to sit next to me. I looked at her and said:

"Hope you won't think of stopping breastfeeding to the baby so early in his life."

"No, I won't," she closed her eyes and gave a nod.

My hands moved over her breasts again and she pushed off my hand before getting up.

"Now get ready. I have a dinner to prepare."

I had to respect her words. We dressed again and moved to the kitchen. I helped her in preparing dinner. We talked a lot all this time like two old friends who had met after ages apart. Just as we had finished cooking, the baby cried. Out of reflex, I rushed to the bedroom and brought back the baby to the room. I patted on his back and tried to console his tears with soothing words. It was a difficult job but after a couple of minutes, the baby stopped crying.

Nafissa looked at me with a smile.

"He seems to be enjoying my company. You finish the dinner while I play with him," I said.

"Will that be okay with you?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Definitely. Let him relish his babyhood. I will try to be a good father."

(To be continued.)

12