Reliving Her "Glory" Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

"They're here so we can talk to you about something." Dan said.

"Okay, what's up?" Kyle asked.

"The three of us are doing something on the 24th that I think you'll want to be a part of." I said.

"Oh yeah, what are you doing?" Kyle asked.

"We're going fishing." Steve said with a chuckle.

"Okay, fishing, I'm in, we haven't done that in a while." Kyle said.

"We aren't really going fishing Kyle, that's just the story we're telling the women." Dan said.

"Well then, what are you doing?" Kyle asked.

"We're going to get a free blowjob or two." I said.

Kyle's eyes lit up.

"I want to know the details of course, but whatever they are I'm in." Kyle said.

We told him about 'Shy Sunday' and he was even more excited.

"Shit, Beth hardly ever does that for me anymore and some woman that I'll never meet wants to, that's great." Kyle said.

"That's just what we thought." Steve said.

"What do you think grandpa?" I asked.

I was the only one facing the back of the house so none of the others had seen grandpa walk into the doorway from the kitchen, he'd come in through the back door.

"The 24th you say? I think I'd better find my fishing gear so I can come along." Ben said.

"I guess it's probably been a while for you since mom died huh dad?" Dan asked.

"It had been almost a year before she died because she was so sick and frail so it's been over 3 years." Ben said.

"Well then we'll try to get you a second turn and a third or however many the girl or girls are willing to give you." Steve said.

"That just leaves John and Mark." Dan said.

"They should be off work by now; I'll have them come over here." I said.

"Won't mom be home in a little while?" Kyle asked.

"I'll take care of her. I'll call her and have her meet me for dinner." Dan said.

Dad went off to call mom, gave us the thumbs up as he left and I called John and Mark and had them come over to my parents' house to discuss a fishing trip.

"Hey guys, good to see you." Mark said.

"Where's Dan?" John asked.

"He's keeping our mom occupied while we talk about this trip." Steve said.

"Why does she need to be occupied?" Mark asked.

"Because we aren't really going fishing." Kyle said.

"We aren't?" John asked.

"Nope. We're going to my buddy's adult club on the 24th to get our dicks sucked by some very shy women that would never go into a club like that when it was open but want to try the glory hole experience." I said.

"So then what's with the fishing trip?" Mark asked.

"Well, it's going to be the 7 of us, we have gone fishing together quite a few times, it's a perfect cover story for the women. If we take the two boats and our fishing gear they'll never suspect a thing, and none of us wants them to know." Kyle said.

John and Mark looked at us for a while, then looked at each other, and shrugged.

"Okay, I'm in." John said.

"Me too." Mark said.

"Okay, then tell your wives about the fishing trip right away and dig out your fishing gear to get it ready like you have done for every other fishing trip that we've been on." Ben said.

We talked over a few more details and then we all headed home.

Lisa was already home when I got there.

"You're home late; did you and Steve spend all day with Tom?" Lisa asked.

"Nope, we went right from Tom's to see my dad. He was a lot easier to convince than I thought he'd be." I said.

"Your dad's going to do it? That's great. When are you going to try to get the others?" Lisa asked excitedly.

"You didn't let me get to the best part. After we'd convinced dad he said that grandpa and Kyle were coming over in the afternoon so we got both of them this afternoon too." I said.

"Oh sweetie, I'm getting so excited. That makes 5 cocks; it just leaves John and Mark." Lisa said.

"We got them too. I had them come over to mom and dad's after work and we asked them; they're in." I said.

"So you've got all 6 of them? I'm going to have 7 wonderful cocks to play with?" Lisa asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh baby, I'm so excited." Lisa said.

She kissed me.

"Oh, incidentally we've decided to use a fishing trip the morning of the 24th as our cover story so if the other wives ask you about it that's what's going on and you can ask them about it too. We're going fishing." I said.

"And since you're going fishing on Sunday I'll be free to spend the weekend with Emily." Lisa said.

"That's right." I said.

Lisa dropped to her knees and opened my pants. Before I could say anything she had my cock in her mouth. She sucked me off quickly, she swallowed all of my cum, stood up, and kissed me.

"Damn baby, you must really be excited about this." I said.

"Yes I'm so excited about this. I hope you don't mind, but I'll have to get lots of practice in before the 24th." Lisa said.

"As long as you only practice on me." I said.

"I wouldn't practice on anyone else after you've done so much to set this up for me...for us." Lisa said.

She practiced on me quite a bit before the morning of the 23rd. She was going to drive over to Emily's house and spend Saturday there before the two of them went to the club Sunday morning.

"I'll see you Sunday night." I said.

"Paul, sweetie, I need to ask you something. We didn't discuss this, we only discussed me sucking them off, but would it be okay with you if I fucked them a little bit too?" Lisa asked.

"You're on the pill right?" I asked.

"Yes of course, I'd never risk having anyone else's baby." Lisa said.

"Then it's okay with me, I'm sure they'd enjoy it, and I know you would." I said.

"You always used to enjoy it when you watched me do it." Lisa said.

"Yes I did, and I will again when we watch the video." I said.

"Okay, then I won't hesitate to fuck them if I decide I want one of them inside me." Lisa said.

"Just so long as when you know it's me I'm one of the ones that gets fucked." I said.

"Of course sweetie. I'll know it's you the second I see it and I'll fuck you good." Lisa said.

"Oh, the guys will be hoping for two or three turns at least so be prepared to be there for a while. That never used to be a problem for you so I don't think it will be this time either." I said.

"Of course not. I'll keep going as long as I can and as long as you guys keep sticking cocks through the hole. With as excited as I am about this I probably won't want to stop, but we should stop at 7:00 at the latest so everyone can get home. I promise that all 7 of you will leave very satisfied." Lisa said.

"I'm sure we will. Have fun." I said.

We kissed one last time and she drove away.

I spent Saturday getting my boat and fishing gear ready to go. My dad has the other boat so Grandpa Ben, Kyle, and Steve were gonna go with dad and John and Mark were going to go with me.

The lake we usually fish at is over an hour away so we always leave at 4:00 in the morning so we can get on the lake before the sun comes up. So we left for Tom's at 4:00 in the morning. Dad followed me. We weren't supposed to be there until 6:00 so we stopped for breakfast at the Denny's at the edge of town.

"So do you guys think it will be just one or a few of them?" John asked.

"From what Tom told us there were several women that were interested so it could be as many as 4 or 5, or it could be that only 1 or 2 decided to really go through with it. I guess we'll probably never know." I said.

"So what time is it?" Kyle asked.

"It's 5:30, we've got another half hour, keep your pants on." Dan said.

"Why can't we just go over now?" Mark asked.

"Tom said that he'd have however many women decided to do it inside and ready to go by 6:00. If we were to go over early and they see us they might chicken out and leave. I don't know about you, but I don't want any of them to chicken out, especially if there's only going to be one of them." Steve said.

"Maybe we should wait until 6:10, just to be sure." Ben said.

We all agreed to wait until 6:10 before heading over to the club. We parked the trucks and boats behind the club where nobody would see them, then went to the side door that Tom had told us to use and knocked. The door opened.

"Good morning gentlemen, come on in." Tom said.

"How many girls did you get?" Dan asked.

"I promised not to reveal that. It could be that you all get a different one or it could be that you all get the same one, but I can't tell you either way; this is supposed to be completely anonymous. All you need to know is that however many there are in there they're very excited about doing this. If you gentlemen will follow me we'll get this test run of 'Shy Sunday' underway." Tom said.

He led us back to the little waiting room with a hole in the wall.

"There you are gentlemen, enjoy." Tom said.

"So who goes first?" Mark asked.

"I think grandpa should go first, it's been the longest for him." Steve said.

"It should be either you or Paul; you two are the ones that got us here." Ben said.

"Sounds good to me. I'm not shy, I'll go first." I said.

I quickly stripped off my pants and stuck my cock through the hole. Almost immediately I felt Lisa's hand grab it and pull me up hard against the wall. I felt her warm mouth engulf my cock.

"Oh Jesus boys, this one might be shy, but she sure knows what she's doing. Damn; somebody else get ready, I think she'll have me finished off in just a minute or two." I said.

The other guys all took all of their clothes off. None of them seemed to care about being naked in front of so many other men. Of course with what we were there for I'm not sure they even considered that they were naked in front of the others.

Lisa sucked and stroked me for a few minutes then when I was about to cum she stopped.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"What?" John asked.

"She stopped." I said.

"Maybe another one wants a turn." Steve said.

I let out a moan of pleasure as Lisa pushed her pussy onto my cock and started fucking me through the wall.

"What is it?" Ben asked.

"I don't know if it's the same girl or another one, but this one just started fucking me." I said.

"You mean you're in her pussy right now?" Dan asked.

"Yes. Jesus this feels good. I don't think I can hold out any longer." I said.

I grunted and shot my cum into Lisa's pussy. She felt it and pulled off of me. She gave the head of my cock a kiss and a little pat letting me know that she knew it was me.

"Woo. Who's next?" I asked.

"I'll go." Dan said.

My dad walked up and stuck his cock through the hole. He sighed with pleasure almost immediately.

"This girl sure knows how to use her mouth. She's licking my cock." Dan said.

The guys were getting more and more excited. Dad gasped.

"What?" Steve asked.

"She's got to be kissing the wall; she took me all the way into her mouth." Dan said.

Lisa sucked dad off in her mouth not taking him into her pussy.

"Damn, that was great." Dan said.

"It's my turn." Kyle said.

Kyle jumped in before anyone else could say anything. He moaned immediately.

"God she's got an amazing tongue, she's licking the head of my cock while she's stroking it." Kyle said.

Kyle told us that she sucked him hard and fast and he came in her mouth.

"Damn, I was hoping she'd fuck me." Kyle said.

"Maybe that one didn't want to." John said.

"Yeah, and don't complain about a free blowjob." I said.

Steve took his turn next. He moaned.

"What's she doing?" Mark asked.

"I'm not sure. She's rubbing something firm against the head of my cock, but I don't think it's her tongue." Steve said.

"Maybe it's one of her nipples." John said.

I knew that's exactly what it was; Lisa had done that to me many times. She took him in her mouth for a while, then he grunted.

"Oh yeah, she's fucking me." Steve said.

He came in her and stepped aside. Mark stepped up and pushed his cock through the hole.

"Oh yeah." Mark said.

"What?" Ben asked.

"She's sucking me really hard. Nice and deep too." Mark said.

Lisa sucked Mark off into her mouth. He pulled out and grandpa stepped up.

"Oh my goodness." Ben said.

"What?" Dan asked.

"She's got me in her pussy already." Ben said.

Lisa fucked grandpa for a while then pulled off of him and sucked him off on her mouth.

"Oh Jesus that was great." Ben said.

John stepped up to take his turn. He lurched forward and smacked the wall.

"Jesus, she just yanked me hard. Now she's flicking the head of my cock with her tongue while she's stroking me with both hands." John said.

She took him all the way into her mouth and finished him off.

"I guess we just go in the same order so that nobody takes extra turns right?" Steve asked.

We all agreed that sounded like the best way to handle things which meant it was my turn again. Lisa knew it was me because she gave me a little kiss and a pat. She immediately began fucking me.

"What's this one doing to you?" Mark asked.

"She's really sucking me. Damn her mouth is hot." I said.

I was lying, but I wasn't about to tell them that she was fucking me the whole time. I came in her and my dad stepped up for his second turn.

"Oh yeah. This one has an amazing mouth. God, she's twisting her hands around my cock as she's sucking. Jesus it feels good." Dan said.

He came really quickly and Kyle practically pushed him out of the way to start his next turn.

"Whoa shit." Kyle said.

"What?" I asked.

"She's nibbling on my cock. She's got me in her mouth and she's dragging her teeth along my cock, it feels incredible." Kyle said.

Another sensation that I was quite familiar with. Lisa sucked Kyle off in her mouth. Steve moved in for his second turn.

"She's rubbing a piece of ice on the end of my cock. Holy shit she took my cock in her mouth with the ice. God that feels good. This girl is amazing." Steve said.

"So how many do you suppose are back there?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, two, maybe three." Mark said.

"Is that all? I was hoping for 6 or 7." Kyle said.

"Who cares how many are back there? As long as they keep going we'll all leave here happy." Ben said.

"Amen to that." Steve said.

He grunted his cum down Lisa's throat. It was Mark's turn next.

"Oh sweet Jesus." Mark said.

"What?" Dan asked.

"She's pouring something very cold on my cock. Oh God, now she's warming it up with her mouth though." Mark said.

"For shy girls they're sure doing some kinky stuff." John said.

"Maybe that's what they're shy about." I said.

"What do you mean?" Kyle asked.

"Maybe they can't do this stuff with their husbands or boyfriends so they came here to do it to guys they'll never meet." I said.

"I suppose that could be true. I'm not gonna complain either way." Mark said.

He grunted and spurted more cum into Lisa's mouth. Grandpa moved in to take his turn next.

"What's she doing?" Steve asked.

"It feels like she's stroking my cock between her feet." Ben said.

Another of Lisa's fun little tricks. She stroked him until she knew he was close then took him in her mouth and swallowed his cum.

John jumped in for his second turn.

"God yes." John said.

"What?" Mark asked.

"This one's fucking me." John said.

"Lucky bastard." Kyle said.

Lisa fucked John for a while then took him in her mouth and sucked him off.

It was taking about 10 minutes apiece and the 7 of us had gone twice each so we'd been there for over 2 hours. I looked at my watch and it was 8:45.

"I guess it's my turn again." I said.

I slid my cock through the hole. Lisa kissed it, gave it a little pat, then started sucking me nice and slow.

"Oh God. That's great. Whoever this girl is if Lisa ever leaves me she'd be the first one I'd call." I said.

"If Lisa finds out about this, she probably will leave you." Mark said.

"That's why nobody's gonna say anything. Six of us have marriages to lose if this comes out." Steve said.

Lisa switched me from her mouth to her pussy and I came in her for the third time.

"Oh damn that girl's mouth is heaven." I said.

Dad moved in for his third time.

"She's sucking me. Oh shit is she sucking hard and fast. This is great." Dan said.

She pulled off of him and slammed her pussy down onto him as he came.

"Oh shit, she had me cum in her. Damn that was hot." Dan said.

Kyle again jumped in for his turn.

"God her mouth feels good. Oh...yes, she's fucking me now." Kyle said.

Kyle came in Lisa quickly. Steve stepped up for his turn.

"She's taking long slow licks of my cock. Oh man it feels good...oh she just slipped her pussy down on me." Steve said.

Lisa fucked Steve until he came. Mark moved up for his turn.

"I hope one of those girls isn't racist because I want to get fucked too." Mark said.

"For all we know one or all of the girls is black." John said.

"Oh yeah. Well this one's sucking me good right now....Oh yeah, that's more like it. She's fucking me. I think this one's fucked at least one of you, she's really wet and sloshy like she's already got cum in her." Mark said.

"It could be that one of the girls is willing to fuck us and the others will only suck." Steve said.

Mark came in Lisa and pulled out.

"Well it's been so long for me that I don't mind sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths, or 20ths." Ben said.

Grandpa moved up for his third turn. Lisa started out sucking him, but took him in her pussy soon enough.

"Oh God that feels so good." Ben said.

He came in Lisa and John stepped up for his 3rd turn. Lisa sucked him close then took him in her pussy.

"This one's definitely well used, I can feel all the cum, but I don't give a shit, it feels great." John said.

He came in her pussy and pulled out. I moved in for my 4th time. Again Lisa gave me the knowing kiss and pat. She started sucking me.

"Damn, this girl must be hungry because she's trying to swallow me whole." I said.

I came in Lisa's mouth and dad stepped up for his 4th turn.

"She's stroking me nice and slow, it feels amazing." Dan said.

Lisa stroked him close then wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and took him over the edge into her mouth. Kyle took his place for his fourth time.

"God, this one could suck me all day and I'd never get tired of it." Kyle said.

"She just might end up doing that. Nobody said when this was going to end." Mark said.

"Hey that's right." John said.

Lisa sucked Kyle off in her mouth. Steve moved up for his turn.

"It feels like she's got a feather or something because she's tickling me." Steve said.

"These girls are amazing." I said.

"I hope they're all girls." John said.

"Tom wouldn't do that to us. Besides, at least one of them is a girl because we've all been fucked by at least one of them." Steve said.

Lisa sucked him off into her mouth. It was Mark's turn again.

"I don't care if this one's a girl or not. I'll never know one way or the other and she's got an incredibly talented mouth." Mark said.

Mark came in Lisa's mouth and it was grandpa's turn again.

"It feels like this one is wearing some kind of glove, it feels amazing while she's stroking me." Ben said.

Lisa stroked grandpa for a while then wrapped her lips around his cock and swallowed his cum. It was John's turn again.

"Holy shit, she's really stroking me fast and hard. I haven't been stroked like this since I used to jerk off as a kid." John said.

Lisa slowed down and sucked John off in her mouth. At around 10 minutes after 4 rounds I looked at my watch and it was after 11:00.

"Damn boys, we've been here for 5 hours and these girls are still going strong. There has to be almost as many of them as there are of us." Steve said.

"I guess we'll keep going until they won't suck or fuck us anymore or until we have to leave to get home from our fishing trip." I said.

I slipped my cock through the hole for the 5th time. I got the kiss and pat and felt not one, but two mouths on my cock.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers