All Comments on 'Reluctant Cuckold Ch. 02'

by gostosa73

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Piece of shit story

Don’t waste your time.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
your right Anon

its a waste of time and make sure you rinse your eyes afterwards

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another stupid chuck story. Why cant these men have balls, get revenge and walk away

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Just a pathetic loser

Damn, it can't get much worse. This spineless, pathetic apology of a man just acts like a doormat and wonders why his slut wife has no respect for him. Please don't inflict this crap on us any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The only thing he needs to adjustt

Are the sights on his 30-06.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
reluctant?

He sounds pretty accepting of the situation. As for writing, it wasn't very exciting at all. Rather plain.

ikypsikypsover 3 years ago
I like it.

so weird people hate on these stories just because it's not their thing. some guys have a fantasy of just being treated like trash by their girl and an alpha male with a big dick.

I hope to hear more about how they abuse him and treat him like shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

another story for the garbage pail cuck stories are the worst pieces of garbage there are no real man shares his wife maybe a whore he knows but that is all

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Trash

More stupid cuck garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

But . . . he made quiche, brownies AND did the laundry. Not sure how he lost the girl. Sounds like a man’s man.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago
Use your Engine of Creativity

I honestly don't think there are very many men who are OK with being a cuckold. How many men want their wife to fuck another man? How many women want another man (real men not movie stars) to drown their cervix with his overly delicious baby batter? Who has time for that? Who has all these hot urges to go find someone else? Why did you marry in the first place if you feel that way? This story feels like someone decided to write "cuckold" and just hold the story under the faucet of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time travel

Of all the idiotic stories on this site, this ranks pretty high in the wtf category. But seems you time traveled a bit last night when you accidentally posted part 3. So just to let everbody else know, it stays in the wtf zone.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Some guys have this fantasy? Some guys have real mental challenges if that is their fantasy. Some authors apparently have the same challenges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re Ikyps comment

You see that's what I can't understand. You said... "some guys have a fantasy of just being treated like trash by their girl and an alpha male with a big dick" Honestly if I had a fantasy like that, I'd discuss it with a professional person qualified in the psychological field. Why do you believe it's ok or healthy to think like that?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Anyone who enjoys being treated like shit, or worse than a dog or humiliated is someone who, factually speaking, has some wiring that isn't right. Its not a fetish, its not a lifestyle, it is however, a mental health issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
euthanasia

here we have the perfect

candidate now that natural selection no longer applies

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
If sex with Dan is the highlight of her week

Then why is she married to this loser? Dan is the one she wants. Dan is the one she enjoys. Dan is the one who gets her motor revved so why would she settle for the loser and why would the loser settle for second place? Why would he settle for being a simple place holder? Why would he settle for being treated like shit by his wife?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago
In a nutshell: what Whackdoodle said.

There's absolutely no rational reason for this woman to stick around her husband, and even less for him to stick by her.

They're done. Over. Only waiting for the paper to confirm the dissolution of their union.

The thing is, rationality has very little to do with cuckolding, in general - normal, well-balanced individuals to not participate in such a self-destructive lifestyle.

No idea why those two would go to counselling - what would be the point? I do know, however, that the MC should definitely seek a psychiatrist by himself, for his own personal, mental health, after the strange ordeal he allowed himself to be part of. He obviously cannot save his marriage, but, at least, he won't become a basket case for the next woman (who ain't a size queen, hopefully...) that he may start a relationship with.

If this is the standard, nonsensical cuck tale, expect the councilor the wife picked to fully support her cheating, and browbeat the dumbass to accept his cuckold position... Hell, the councilor could actually be Dan, for all we know.

It's going to be stupid, is what I'm saying. So please, author: show us some grace, and stop writing this shit.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Where to start? Well I will begin with your choice of theme...cuckoldry. No matter whatever the cuck junkies on this side will tell you, cuckolding is a sexual behaviour commonly known as a Fetish. It is not mainstream sexual behaviour...it is marginal at best. It would have been better had you tagged your submission accordingly. Some newbie authors read some sample tales and conclude mistakenly that in order to garner great follower numbers, every writer needs at least one cuck story to appease the masses. So the cuck circus continues ad nauseum. It will be interesting to see what direction you take your plot and characters. As your title suggests, hubby is not especially happy as the cuck wimp. I hope you can salvage something from this potential train wreck. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with it being a ment as l health issue. There is alway someone more compatible sexually If you keep looking . For a guy if your with the great majority in size you want a woman who had a tighter pussy , maybe not to deep inside there and couldn’t handle a big cock. Some are loose and can’t get off vaginally so a long fat cocktail might be better and then you have people who see in love and will find out what work’s sexually for then so they keep it fresh and new in the bedroom . Story as fictional is not bad but this does go on and I can’t understand how in this case a woman who loves her husband can treat him so badly .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hubby needs to enjoy Dan's yummy creampies. Nothing hotter than being a Cum eating sissy cuck little bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you are a really stupid ass for an author, I would have killed that son of a bitch and then her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both stories were totally bizarre, but certainly amusing. LW is a tough category to write in. Don't let the morons get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your first chapter more, it was totally, totally unique. However, this just narrated the mechanical sex the Sally-Dan sex and the mental fantasies of the husband.

However, your story telling skills are excellent. My wife just about came reading the following, “But a dick like Dan's, a full foot long when erect, so stout and solid, thick blue veins along its shaft—it is more than just a cock. It is an avatar of fertility, an emblem of the urgent lust driving every species—a mythic beast poking its head up through the mists of time.”

OMG! That was good, my wife lives for big cocks like that.

The husband seems fascinated with Dan’s Mega-Cock. You wrote, “I have held his dick. I know the heft of it. I made it cum—felt his hot seed surging through the shaft, within the grip of my two hands…”

If hubby can describe Dan’s ejaculation in this kind of detail, it probably means he want to pleasure Dan again. His fascination is also about the Meg-Cum that Dan produces.

After I saw the big cocks of my wife’s lovers, it wasn’t too difficult for her to train me to masturbate them and then fellate them. She already worshipped their huge cocks, so it was easy for me to become a coreligionist with her.

You described Dan’s cock as: “It is an avatar of fertility, an emblem of the urgent lust driving every species.”

Women are naturally drawn to such an avatar; it’s almost instinctive and necessary. Questions of fertility always arise in such situations!

Sally was quite dominant in the first chapter, and she already has hubby doing the laundry and dishes. We look forward to what counseling can unearth for the couple. Where and how will “…Dan's Mount Vesuvius…explode…” in their marriage?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

part 3, 4, 5 ? LOL. when Dan moves in to cut down travel time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get Mr Glock that will solve the problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author can write. But I find the subject matter of this story fairly stupid. I think willing cucks have a serious personality disorder.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

grow some balls and toss the whore out and show big cock Dan the end of the pistol and show him the door as well

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Tell her to get a nice big vibrator for her divorce present.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jacking off Dan would be stress first time.

Watching Sally screw Dan first time would be interesting.

Castrating Dan third time would solve His pent up cum anger problem.

Putting a castrating band tight around his ball sac would do the trick. give him pain killer. and keep him for a couple of weeks and he would just love to watch TV.

Sally would go looking and get served Divorce papers. PROBLEM SOLVED sort of

Oh get all the money and head for the hills.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This guy is patthetic and his wife is a slut of the first order. Period. Terrible story.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader12 days ago

willing cuckolds are no difference to women with rape fantasies.. honestly, this is one fetish that is by its nature, an act of self hate. seek therapy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous