Reluctant Mistress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About?"

"How good you are to me and how I should be better to you."

"What?" She sits up on an elbow and looks me in the face. Her hair is tussled with tufts sticking out in all directions. "How are you bad to me?"

"I know what you want, could give it to you, and yet I don't."

"You said you're not ready and I respect that. Are you ready to talk about it?"

"Well," I let out a loud sigh. "He didn't respect me, unlike you. He found it really hot to dominate and get dominated by a 'tranny.' No matter how many times I told him I hated that word he kept using it, particularly when he was the dom and I was tied up. We talked about it in non-horny conversations and he said he would stop but when he got going he didn't care."

"Ugh, that fucker. That is not how that works. You don't subject a sub to something they have expressed they don't want, no matter how hot you find it."

"It wasn't just that. My safe word was Ivy but he never heard the word. I'd call it out and he'd keep going. The final time we had sex he kept calling me that word, with me tied up, and I eventually safe worded out. He kept going. I was stuck, trapped, until he finished himself off. To top everything off he came in my ass even though he knew I didn't like that either. When he untied me I cursed him the fuck out and kicked him to the curb, no aftercare needed. We tried to patch things up so I invited him to my house. He acted like nothing wrong or bad had happened and tried to kiss me. I said no, twice and he kept going. He eventually hit me."

"Wait, what? He hit you?" Her voice raises in anger.

"Punched me, full on to the face. He was drunk and horny, I was in no mood that day. When I pushed him off of me for the final time he got super angry and let his fist fly. Afterwards I kicked him out for the last time. As you can see, I'm shy about getting back into BDSM..." I trail off.

"I'm so sorry, baby. Fuck that dude, seriously. I would never, ever, violate your safe word. The whole thing is built on trust. Plus I would never make you switch, I'm not into that."

"I know..."

"Morgan," she passes and grabs me by the face. "I love you and I would never make you do something that you don't want to do. So when, or if, you're ready and only then, would we do anything like that."

"I love you too." As soon as the last word is out of my mouth she's kissing me again. She lies back down after the kiss and a few minuets later I can hear her chuckling. "What?"

"Your safe word is Ivy. Mine is Poison." With that we both burst out laughing.

It feels good to get all that off my chest and all the negative emotions that came with it. We laugh and laugh about how our safe words combine to make both of our favorite comic book character.

Over the next weeks we started talking about what she wanted to do. She talked about spanking, being tied up and even getting gagged. After the initial hesitation I started to get more and more turned on by the idea, preparing myself to go through with this. So turned on that I dug out a box from deep in my closet and pulled out some of the accessories that I had acquired durning my time with Cameron. I forgot that I had most of this stuff; floggers, paddles, an unused ball gag and some restraints. Eliza walked in on me when I pulled this stuff out and squealed with excitement. Right then and there I knew this was happening, and soon.

********

THE NEXT NIGHT

Eliza will be home late and I'm going to surprise her. She's been out drinking with a girlfriend and is on her way back while I spent the night in. She texts me and says she's tipsy and according to her: horny as fuck. Well, I've got a plan to take care of that for her. On the way home from work I went to a specialty store and got myself a few things: a blindfold, noise cancelling headphones and some more restraints. When I got home I went straight to work in setting up the restraints on the bed. This time I can restrain both her arms and her legs. She had mentioned sensory deprivation as a complete turn on and I'm gonna give it to her. I put on my domme outfit and sit authoritatively in the chair which I've placed to face the door, back erect , posture perfect and legs crossed. Now I wait, she should be home soon. The sound of her key entering the lock rings out through the apartment and the erotic tension spikes in my chest. She stumbles in the door with a grin on her face. When she see's me waiting for her, and how I'm dressed, her face flushes in excitement.

"You're late, again. Lock the door." I command. She does as she's told and I stand up. "Now I thought that we had corrected this undesired behavior in you with your punishment last night. Clearly I was wrong."

"I'm sorry," her voice is trembling. She's getting quite aroused. I can start to smell it from here, that intoxicating scent which tells me I'm doing something right.

"I'm sorry, what?" I demand as I stand up right against her, her trembling body brushing up against mine. That scent overwhelms my senses.

"I'm sorry, mistress." She corrects herself.

"That's better. Follow me." I command.

I lead her back into the bedroom and as soon as she see's what I've lined up for her she gasps in pleasure. I spin around and shoot her a dirty look, she covers her mouth and becomes quiet again. Slowly I circle around my pet, touching articles of clothing. When I touch her shirt she removes it. Then I touch her jeans. Eliza hurriedly unzips her jeans. I reach out and grab at her hands.

"What's the rush, pet?" I grin.

She slows up and again starts to remove her pants, this time much slower. Inch by inch they slide down her legs until they're a pile on the floor, she lifts up her foot and kicks them off to the side. With her jeans off I can see the wet spot on her lace thong. My pet stands there and awaits further instruction, hands clasped tentatively in front of her. My movement stops and I no longer circle her, standing behind her. I can tell she she's on edge, anticipating my next move.

"Climb onto the bed, face down." I whisper into her ear and then give it a quick nibble. Eliza can't help but moan in appreciation.

I watch and admire my pet's supple body as she makes her way onto the bed. Only when she is laying face first, spread eagle on the covers do I walk up to the bed. Starting with her right arm I secure it in the restraint and pull it taut and then follow with the right leg. With that done I move over to the other side and repeat the same motions. With my pet strapped in tight I walk back to the nightstand where I've set up all my other instruments of pleasure, like a surgeons tray. All I'm missing is a nurse. I grab the gag next and walk back to her. She's straining against her bonds and turns to look at me when she hears me walking back. Eliza bites her lower lip in pleasure when she see's the gag, she really enjoyed it last night and is going to get it again tonight. She is in for so much more fun tonight know, she just doesn't know it yet. That knowledge turns me on. Silently I secure the gag and she lets out a little, satisfied moan and I can feel her watching me as I walk back. She's expecting a flogger or a paddle. Instead she see's me return with the blindfold. Her eyes go wide with anticipation.

"You gave me an insolent look last night and I cannot stand for my pet to treat me like that. This should take care of that behavior quirk nicely." I purr into her ear as I take away her sight. I return with the headphones. "I'm going to leave you here to think about your actions and the best way to make it up to me."

Her body tenses up as I slide the headphones over her ears. Her whole word goes dark. Now I just have to wait. She's on the edge of an erotic knife right now, not knowing when or if I'm going to touch her. Her breathing is labored and heavy. I grin at my handiwork as I wait. After a period of time I grab the flogger again. Hanging it just over her body I let the flails down, they hang just above the skin. She senses me and a shiver runs up her spine in anticipation. When I brush the flogger lightly against her backside her entire body jumps in pleasure with a muffled moan. After that brief touch I remove it and wait again. Holding it up until I can no longer hold myself back, I hold it up and let the flails come down on her backside, eliciting another moan from her. Her body jumps at the hit and a red mark blooms flush across her ass.

In between hits I take my time, letting the moments drag out to minuets. At one point I even step back and just watch her. Eliza's just waiting there, each second dragging out the pleasure for her. To be able to give her this makes me feel so hot and powerful. Her skin is a deep red in sections and I decide that she's had enough punishment, for now. Taking a finger I lightly trace my way down her back in soft circles, my pet moans in approval. With my right hand I pull aside the thong and slip a finger into her. It's so wet that it slides right in and I can sense how well she's receiving this. I didn't realize how close she was to orgasm because it only takes two or three pumps of my left hand for her body to tense up. She's surfing a wave of pleasure and after five or six pumps she takes the plunge. I grin as I watch her first shuddering orgasm. Even with the gag I can hear her screams of pleasure, muffled as they are. I'm not about to give up now and pull my hand out and replace it with my tongue. She screams again through her gag and my tongue probes into and out of her vagina, up and down, feeling the folds and flicking her throbbing clit. Eliza's whole body starts rocking and her hips try to bear down on me but the restraints keep her from doing so. She rides over the falls a second time with a long scream and a shaking body. A light sheen of sweat covers her body.

Taking a break I sit down on the floor. I've gotten a workout tonight and need to catch my breath and let the sensory depravation retake it's hold on my pet. When I'm able to catch my breath I walk back over to the dresser and take up the strap on. Getting up on the bead my pet's body jumps at the sudden and unexpected movement. Using a strap on is something we only rarely do, I don't care for penetration, either topping or bottoming, but since I'm going all out for my love I'll indulge her. As I slip it in her I can feel her body go as tense as I've ever felt it and she lets out another loud scream. I pull it in and out a few times, getting my rhythm. Pace built up I lean down and kiss the neck of my pet. Being closer to her head I can hear that she's moaning just about non-stop now and in response I pump it in and out faster. Her hips start to help me out, grinding back into mine before I feel her whole body shake. A long, loud, muffled scream comes from her gagged mouth before her body goes limp. She's taking deep, heavy breaths and I can sense that she cannot go any longer. That's before I hear a muffled sound, her saying her safe word. I pull out and get off of her, walking over to her head I take off first the headphones, then the blindfold and finally the gag.

"Holy... fuck...love...you..." She stammers through the valley of pleasure she's descended to.

"I love you too." I lean in and kiss her forehead. The game is over, for now, and it's time for us to be sweet.

12