All Comments on 'Reluctant Pleasure Ch. 01'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Great story!

I can hardly wait to see how it unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Your Anonymous Cleveland Fan Applauds You!

wow another great story begins....you sure do know how to keep the action hot, steamy, and intelligent too.

another hero and heroine I can fall in love with...you truly have a knack for creating a mental picture of the entire story so that the reader feels completely involved in each scene. I was at that seedy nightclub...I saw who Amethyst was...it was great.

now for one little complaint....go back an edit just a little bit....you mixed up your characters a tad...you've mentioned Risk and Ivory a couple times...on page two and on page one. I had to laugh since i love your characters so much I almost got confused with which fic was I 'in' at the moment!

More more more...I was thrilled to see a new entry from you. Thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More taste, more full-filling

This was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Rape and Sexual Haraament laws?

Apparently rapacious thugs like Damien who have more money than brains or ethics don't believe they are subject to the laws of rape or sexual harassment. I guess there is something wrong with me , since I think this story is disgusting and your other readers think it's great. ---must be a generation gap. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you're awesome

your writing is superb,elegant and full of sensuality; please do not listen to embittered people.Please, please.... continue with thi serie, it is one of the best on this website. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
master

You are the Master of Sensuality. I think this is gone to be your best serie. Thank you for your talented mind and writting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I LOVE IT

I absolutely ADORE all of your stories! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Damien? lol

Great story, except for one flaw: you're not allowed to touch the girl during a lap dance =P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Steaming hot!

please DO NOT stop writing. I love your work. this story has everything; an interesting plot, sexy characters, and hot sex scenes...

AlydenAlydenabout 13 years ago
one of the best

wow never thought this one is good... Good job!

CageFightingCageFightingabout 12 years ago
I agree with Ct Yankee

...although not about the generation gap. I'm not that old. You clearly don't know many women, as their characters are wafer thin (much like Damien's). Damien and his friends are not at all likeable. This needs a serious rethink. The story also lacks originality. The barrage of praise you've received tells me everything I need to know about the "quality" and "skill" of the reviewers on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loool

she didn't do a lap dance, that was basically foreplay before sex lol..

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Never had a lap dance but....

I think we all know about the "lap dance" technicalities, but I figure it is a STORY! The "lap dance" was super hot and that is about all there is to it. Having read other of your works, I am fairly certain that this series will get better with each passing chapter. Your characters tend to build, and your editing seems to become better as time progresses. I look forward to what I am sure will be another delicious series. ;)

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 11 years ago

Love your work but skipped through this one she gave in way too easily

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous