All Comments on 'Reluctant wife in porn movie'

by 2cdr911

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TajfaTajfa3 months ago

Is there a second part? Does she become rich becoming a porn star and director?

The story seemed to finish very abruptly.

tralan69ertralan69er3 months ago

Where is the husbands story?

I'd like to read it before this story.

GKShadow515GKShadow5153 months ago

Another good story. Keep it up, I can't wait.

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

110 big blazing stars for a hot hot hot story. GREAT effort!! Thanks. Buster2U

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

I really liked the story, and how the plot was steadily developed. The bankruptcy and debt was a bit contrived, but it worked quite well to provide a basis so Kelly could overcome her doubts and take each step, each one a bit more daring than the last. I also liked that the story was told by Kelly, and she expressed her doubts and feelings throughout. The involvement of her husband in the porn film was a stroke, as he was gradually drawn in and became an almost enthusiastic supporter of his wife sucking cock and being fucked in front of a camera, knowing that a porn movie would be made and distributed. Thismade the story all the more believable, in the context of the reality created by the author. We got enough of a description of Kelly to know that she was beautiful and with a very sexy body, and that makes the makeup, the outfits, the entire buildup to the sex scenes, all the more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Yeah, that's the ultimate betrayal right there, by both parties. Just divorce now. The vast majority of porn stars don't stay married. Who wants to be married to a prostitute that the whole world can see fuck for money?

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

This is a great little story and I loved the developments. The progression is tricky with reluctant stories but this was well done. As to peoples inability to suspend a little disbelief ... it's a horny fantasy not the Diary of Anne Frank.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2cdr911@2cdr911
First I wrote some stories from my wife and I's personal experiences. Then, since I am a Marriage councillor, I wrote some of the stories I have heard from my clients. Of course I changed the names, locations, and key identifying facts. But for the more part, all are as factua...