Remade

Story Info
The homewrecker must pay for her crimes.
771 words
3.35
8.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahbedeah
ahbedeah
26 Followers

Mistress calls you into the living room.

You respond immediately, and seconds later you are standing at attention to her left: back straight, legs spread, eyes down. Mistress is speaking with someone; you feel like you should know who the person is... like you USED to know who they are... but that memory is obscured far past the point of legibility.

"What do you think of my work?" Mistress says.

The other woman laughs derisively, "I can hardly believe that this is the same woman who fucked my husband! I'd have been a lot less angry if she'd looked like this at the time instead of the blank face, flabby ass, pooch-belly, saggy tit slut she was!"

She walks over to you, grabs your long bleached-blond hair, and forces your head back until your eyes meet hers. "I love how you have her caking her face in cheap makeup and gave her those big, dick-sucking lips! She's going to pay me back for destroying my family, so she's going to put a lot of miles on those lips." She let go of your hair, and your head snapped back down to what it had been.

She gropes your massive, perky breasts and tweaks your always-attentive nipples. Your back arches involuntarily and you sigh softly. She runs her fingers down your flat stomach until it's just above your leaking pussy. You can feel your arousal running down your leg in a continuous, sticky stream. She wipes a bit of it off with her finger and brings the fingertip up to your mouth. You wrap your lips around her finger and suck it into your mouth, teasing and cleaning it. You close your eyes and moan. You love how this feels. You love the taste.

She starts to pull her finger out of your mouth, but you resist, wanting to keeping tasting and feeling it. She pulls harder, and when her hand is free, she slaps you across the face. You deserved that; you were being a bad girl.

She touches you just below your armpits and traces your curves down past your hips. Your body is a very nearly perfect hourglass shape now. She slaps your bubbly, round ass. Your body cannot help but respond with longing to her touch.

"How is she... sexually?" The woman asks. Even though you know she is talking about you, it all seems incomprehensible and unimportant.

"Skilled and willing", Mistress answers. "There is nothing she will not so if ordered, but you will not need to demand, only give her permission. Her mind holds only 2 thoughts: lust and obedience. She is only good for waiting and fucking. Even household chores are a poor fit; they will simply slip from her hollow mind."

The woman replies, glancing at you with gloating contempt, "That sounds perfect! I bet I can turn her into a few hundred bucks a night. The price will have to be low, since she's such a pathetic slut, but she'll make it up on volume. When men don't want to fuck her holes anymore, they'll pay to ruin them. When they aren't even interested in that, their wives will gladly pay to hurt her.

Mistress takes you hand and places it in the woman's grip. You know what that means, that you belong to her now. A few seconds later, you have forgotten the months spent with your old mistress; she is a stranger to you, and you belong to Mistress.

You new mistress grips your wrist tightly to the point of pain. She whispers in your ear "Do you want to worship my pussy?"

You nod without any change to your blank, empty stare. In that moment it is all you want. She continues, "You will NEVER see or touch me. You are unworthy of my body, you deserve only the most pathetic cocks and pussies that truck stops, alleys, and bar bathrooms have to offer."

She takes you to her home and locks you in your cozy cage. When evening comes, she drops you off for "work", then picks you up in the morning. You forget to charge the people who fucked you that night, so Mistress had to punish you; it's the only way you'll learn.

You do better the second night, and the third, and so on. You hope that Mistress will be pleased, but you learn that you are an underwhelming whore. Mistress has high standards, as she should.

Soon, that will be the only life you remember: sleeping, eating, and fucking. It is all you'll know, and in your own wordless, thoughtless way, you will be happy.

ahbedeah
ahbedeah
26 Followers