All Comments on 'Remaking a Boyfriend Pt. 03: Learning New Tricks'

by her_every_command

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Analgasms are so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love love love your progress

Cant wait to see how she progresses in his training. Love slow feminization! Keep it up! maid_angela@yahoo

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Remaking a broken man

Assholes come in both genders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Well written and very enjoyable story. My Wife regularly fucks me up the ass with her strap on and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep up the good work

Well written and fun. Can't wait for Ray to wear the lingerie set from Victoria's Secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Smoothies?

I'm actually surprised by now that those Smoothies weren't laced with Estrogenic substances and showing some new effects by now. As Mistress Allison is slowly emasculating Ray in lots of ways.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 4 years ago
Watch your story line

You had him naked in the shower. Told him to not get dressed. Then shortly after that, you told him to get undressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow!

Great series!! I'm loving it. She is sooo outthinking him the whole way through.. he doesn't stand a chance, lol! :)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
Roles...

...and stereotypes aside, this sounds just plain desirable. " felt an intense wave of pleasure wash over his body as the warmth swept out from his abdomen and crashed trough the rest of his body, causing all his muscles to tense. His ass clamped down on Allison's fingers, which she continued to pump against his throbbing prostate. He let out a long, low moan as rolling waves of unbelievable pleasure continued to course through his body". If that doesn't tempt you past a taboo, then I wonder about your wiring.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 4 years ago
SPECTACULAR...

You could turn this into an e-novel and sell it at Amazon or Lulu.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 2 years ago

Sweet innocent Ray. I would know right away what she was planning…and I would love it! I’ll take Ray’s place anytime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous