All Comments on 'Remaking a Boyfriend Pt. 05: Day One'

by her_every_command

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so when is she going to bring a man home and make ray take him in the ass while he does her after he gets done with ray i have a bad feeling ray is going to be real disappointed in the end she will end up with another man and try to push ray to have a boyfriend he doesn't want i feel sorry for ray he will get the shit end of the deal yet will lose his wife and his identity he will just be another shemale

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Great story. The theme is nothing new but I love the way you have unfolded the story. The pacing is perfect. Some stories with a similar theme go forward too quickly. The pace of your story provides satisfaction with each chapter but with just enough anticipation for the next. I found myself drawn in as I read dreaming I was Rachel. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This cant be the end?

This series needs to continue! Or atleast start a new series based off of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

I love this story, from start to here now. Wish It could happen to me this way.

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
A little more help with the personal grooming

Although Ray was required to shave his legs there was no help or mention of shaving his bum, and keeping it shaved at regular checks. Without this addition and even with perfectly shaved legs Ray would still feel as hairy as a goblin knowing that his bum was hairy. I know it is not all that long ago, in another segment Alison did shave his bum, but a girly man notices these things. He can’t be expected to reach down there by himself. Really, it could be made one more sign of his subjugation that there are regular times when Ray has to drop everything for a sudden bum shaving appointment.

Any man who has ever shaved under his arms, to try, as a youth, knows what a huge mistake it is if one is doing physical work. Of course, it is a sign of a deep reaching femininity when women do subject themselves to this regime.

Another matter is Ray’s weight. He is now a very toned 155lbs, down from 175, but I think that a further reduction to bring him nearer to 140 lbs is desirable. 155 is just a bit too heavy for a hot woman to be. Even another 7/8lbs reduced to just under 150lbs and maintained there, or else, would show that Alison is a true master of her craft and Ray would have become a shop window to shout out her skills to those of us who can pick up on the signs of man who is truly in the control of his mistress.

A large dog, for instance at a dog show in peak condition as far as the public are concerned would very much like to get hold of a large steak and put on some weight and be as its fellows on the street, but if Mistress will not allow it the dog must just put up with life as it is, it’s love and affection for Mistress, even so, are a turn on for some who know the facts about its day to day life.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 2 years ago

Rachel’s first real cock will be amazing..great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous