All Comments on 'Remembering That Old Rest Stop'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really hot story

Dude I had a similar experience but I was the bottom guy, at the same type of rest stop. The guy I found there was a lot older than me, I was 19 he was maybe like 45-50. That dude had a huge cock like 10" and fucked me so hard my ass feel like it was gonna split open. When he was done he made me suck his cock, which I wanted to do anyway, stuffing it deep making me gag a little. I milked him dry he then got up and left calling me a fag.

That was so many years ago and they closed that place down too, I wonder if we could be taking about the same place? Mine was in CT how about yours? If your close maybe we can meet, I'll let you in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I want an experience like that! Any Oklahoma guys around

mjk02341mjk02341over 3 years ago
Rest area

Loved your tale and we had a rest area like that off of Rte.3 like that. I had heard stories about it and what happened there and was always curious. When I finally got up the nerve to explore it (one Friday night) to my disappointment it had been closed by the state.

Still when I drive by it, 40myears later, I think of which direction life could have gone in.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys

Glad you all liked it. Yes it was actually in CT, but I am no longer living there, I am now married for 30 years and haven't had a hookup with a guy in a long long time. Even though I haven't I still remember the days I did and lover writing about them and writing about stuff I still sometime dream of happening.

But again thanks you guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rest Stop

The guy at the urinal next to me marveled at my penis. I asked what he liked about it, and he said he loved how big & thick it was and that I was cut with a huge head. We ended up in one of the private stalls so he could enjoy sucking my big cock and making me spurt so hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.