All Comments on 'Remembering the Good 'ol Days'

by Rip142

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am also from that era. I recall the first year we were married that our local theatre ran the story of O at midnight. Because our wives had never seen a restricted movie us and another couple decided to go. We sat near the back. I had my arm around my wife's shoulder and about half an hour in let my hand drop to her breast. I felt her braless nipple was fully erect. To my surprise she never brushed my hand away. Over the next Ten minutes I slowly unbuttoned most of her buttons. I was shocked that my young bride allowed me to expose her firm 19 year old 34Bs especially since it is a small community. Several guys and the other couple watched as I pulled on her hard nipples. That was as far as we went but it was so hot.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 2 years ago

Enjoyed day time trips to porn cinema as a warm up to seeing a ‘working girl’. Sadly all in London are now closed thanks to women’s groups & religious groups complaining

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

Great! I remember all of that. I had limited movie house experiences but a lot of strip places. In the old days the experience was similar. Thanks for the memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
YEA OLD PORN THEATRE

Wow! Just like I remember down to the sticky floors. I done the same thing, find an empty seat away from the crowd and enjoy the show, jerking away. In those days there was always a rush just to find a porn movie house and the act of doing something that was a bit risque and out of the ordinary work, eat, sleep routine.

Yea, I traveled a lot in the late 70s and 80s and would zone in on the porn theatre like a vulture to road kill! Never failed to find either a porn movie or a hot strip club from Boston to San Francisco. Yea well, I'm not sure if those were the "good ole days" or not?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRip142@Rip142
I’m an older guy who enjoys erotica of all types, always have. I’m open minded and accepting of almost all and any sexual preferences, kinks or desires. I love being nude and am an avid masturbator (I’d love to find a jerk off buddy, male or female). I write for my own pleasu...