All Comments on 'Remembering the Sting'

by RenaeNicks

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bryce3DBryce3Dalmost 17 years ago
Refreshing

Thanks for telling it like it is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very realistic!

This was a very realistic but still sweet first time story. Good writing! I guess you really do remember the small details about your first time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So real...

...unlike what most guys write. The mental struggles and the pain of the first time - and I know mine did not suddenly become wonderful after a few moments. Just like Mark my first guy shot off rarely quickly after breaking me. The only difference is that I was not on the pill and we did not use a condom; a little scary for about two weeks, but I quickly started on birth control - condoms and then the pill.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 17 years ago
Keeping it real!

I really enjoyed the feeling of being inside your head as you were taking each step towards your first time. I wish I had been able to read this story when I was younger. It would have given me insight into what some of my girlfriends were going through and would undoubtedly have made me a more considerate lover.

shimmer752shimmer752almost 17 years ago
true

This is one of the few first time stories that I have read on here that is believable and still an enjoyable read.

shrdlu_etaoinshrdlu_etaoinalmost 17 years ago
From the guy's POV, it can be tough too...

Let me tell you, I was utterly terrified of causing the girl any pain

When I was a grad student, for some reason virgins found me extremely attractive (probably my "aw shucks" Jimmy Steward nice guy image). On several occasions they actually denied they were virgins, until certain things gave them away, like a hymen.

Or sheer morbid curiousity -- "Wow -- does it hurt if I bend it in half like this?" or "They're so cute! Can I squeeze them?" OWWW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
RenaeNicks tells the truth

The description of your journey to womanhood is a duplicate of my own experience. The similar events of being a "virgin" and the slow transistion of my mind and body to become complete and worldly brought back many memories.

I loved to sit and shat over coffe and share the pain and the giggles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

it was very good, my only thing is that i wish you continued on and it didnt end so suddenly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous