All Comments on 'Remembrances Denied'

by Bebop3

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years ago
Wow!

That was a complex story told in a very compact format. Very nicely done. I'm still curious about the reminders that Hirako set every single time. Perhaps that is something you planned for the expansion. Oh, and ditto on "My Fall and Rise." One of my all time favorites.

Bebop3Bebop3over 6 years agoAuthor
LoquiSordidaAdMe

Thank you.

I appreciate your taking the time to read the story and comment.

Things were mentioned in the story that served as both hooks for possible future chapters as well as atmosphere.

Have a great weekend.

SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
Start of a Great Space Opera

This story has all the makings of a great series. I hope that you will continue it. It brought to mind some of David Drake's novels.

That being said, the Valentine's Day aspect felt like it was taped on. So while I really enjoyed the story, I don't feel like it is a great candidate for the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!! A truly intelligent romance!

Salute!

Your "genius" Hirako actually demonstrated intelligent behavior! That is all too rare in fiction... especially erotic fiction.

Thank you so very much for a dozen breaths of fresh air! :-) :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBebop3@Bebop3
2372 Followers
NOTE: I'll be taking Painting By The Numbers down soon, so if you'd like to read, please do so quickly. In the meantime, the new Hop on the Bus story is moving along well. Coming up in 2024: Second Hand Hearts, a story in the Hop on the Bus universe, but with a twist. Than...