Remembrances Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Diane hissed. "Oh my god that feels so good."

Billy groaned as he hit bottom again. This time he didn't press into her any farther, he just pulled back out slowly. Diane groaned as he did. Then he was pushing back inside her body. Diane moaned, Billy sighed.

"I just love watching his dick slid in and out of a pussy. It's just so exciting," Carol whispered.

"Yes, yes, it is," I whispered back, giving her tit a squeeze.

Billy pulled out of Diane again. This time he pulled all the way out. Diane growled as he left her pussy. I watched in wonder as her pussy stayed wide open for him to push back inside her. She moaned when he was back inside her body. Carol moaned.

"Did you see your wife's pussy stay open for him? I wonder if mine will when you are fucking me?" Carol asked.

I knew it was a rhetorical question, so I didn't answer her. I just gave her tit a squeeze. She moaned as I did. My eyes were fixed on my wife, Diane's beautiful pussy. It was so beautiful watching Billy fill it, then pull out. In and out. Full and empty. She was moaning almost continuously. I could tell she was having one orgasm after another. Each time Billy pulled out of her, her fluids would slosh out of her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm coming, Kevin, I'm coming," Diane screamed.

Billy didn't say a word, just kept on fucking her hard and fast now. He was smiling. I would like to read the letter his father left for him. Carol was smiling too. She squeezed my hard cock. I turned and kissed her lips gently. She moaned as she kissed me back. Diane was still coming, hard. To her, Kevin was once again fucking her. I was wondering if he fucked her that hard twenty years ago. I know I did when we first met. And it looks like Billy was now.

"Did Kevin leave Billy a letter to read after he died?" I asked.

"He did. He wanted Billy to find Diane if she was still alive and give her the album and whatever else she wanted of Kevin's. We have an attic full of things my MIL doesn't want that were Kevin's. We even have that old Polaroid camera of his for her."

"Did he specifically tell Billy to fuck her if he could?" I asked as we both watched them fuck each other.

"Not in so many words. He did tell Billy not to make a big deal of her calling him Kevin though." Carol smiled at me as we heard Diane call Billy, Kevin again.

I kissed Carol hard on the lips. I squeezed her breast. Pulling back I looked into her eyes.

"Thank you," I said.

"For what?"

"For letting her have your husband," I told her.

Carol blushed and gave my dick a squeeze. We were kissing again.

* * * *

Diane

My orgasms shot through me like a thunderbolt. Is thunder shaped like a bolt? I didn't know and I didn't care. I was getting fucked by my lover from long ago. I knew he wasn't Kevin and the first time I called him that I thought I had really fucked up, but Billy didn't say a word. In fact, he fucked me harder and I just kept calling him Kevin as I came over and over again.

Every once in awhile I peeked over at my husband and Carol. Most of the time they were just sitting there watching Billy and I. But several times I saw Simon kissing her, hard. He was also feeling her up and she had his cock in her hand. I came when I noticed that. I was now coming all the time. One after another of the best orgasms I have felt in a long time. Nothing against Simon, he could get me to have multiple orgasms all the time, but I was now fucking a long lost lover. In my mind I was. But I also knew I wasn't.

I was bucking up against Billy as he thrust into my pussy harder and harder. My body was starting to feel the effects of the constant orgasm I was going through. Not that I was complaining, but I did want to be awake to watch Simon and Carol.

"Oh fuck, oh fucking hell," I screamed. "Come for me Kevin, fill me with your cum baby," I cried.

Billy started grunting with his effort. His cock flashed in and out me on his way to the big one. He roared.

"Holy Mother of God!" he roared to the room.

He slammed into me one last time. I felt each and every spurt of his cum as it splashed through my cervix into my womb. I just screamed as the warmth spread throughout my abdomen. We both stopped moving. Billy's cock was all the way inside me...it felt wonderful. I just lay there basking in the glow of what he had done to me.

He climbed off of me, lifted my head and sat, placing my head on his lap. I could feel his still hard cock pressing against my neck. I smiled up at him. He smiled down at me and put his hand on my tit. I shivered. Then I looked over at Simon and Carol. They were kissing and feeling each other up and down. I shivered as I watch Simon put his hands all over another woman. My jealousy started to rise. Then Billy squeezed my nipple. I shivered. Looking at Simon and Carol I now felt nothing but lust and love.

Here I was, being felt up by a man I just met three days ago just minutes after he had fucked the crap out me and I was feeling jealous of his wife fucking my man. What kind of bitch was I? I was suddenly angry with myself and disappointed too. Not with Simon. He was just doing what I asked him to do. But with myself. I watched them suddenly filled with curiosity. We had never filmed ourselves having sex, so I didn't know what it looked like. I was now curious about Simon. How he moved, I had felt, but never seen. I was going to be seeing it in just a few minutes. I hoped to hell it didn't bother me.

"Are you okay?" Billy asked.

"Yes. Are you?"

"I am. More than you could know," he said giving my tit a squeeze.

"I want to thank you."

"For?"

"For not correcting me when I called you Kevin," I told him. I was a little embarrassed.

"You can call me Kevin as much as you want while we are fucking. He told me to allow you to without correcting you. I probably shouldn't have told you that," he croaked.

I smiled up at him, moving so I could kiss him. I moved so I was sitting down at the other end of the couch. It was closer to the action. I patted the cushion next to me. Billy moved down and kissed me hard. I kissed him back. Then we both watched his wife and my husband fuck.

To be continued...

12