Remi's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice parked her car near the door to the nail salon. The moment we stepped into the building, the pretty receptionist greeted my mother-in-law by name.

She introduced me with a warm smile, "Hello Crystal. This is my son-in-law, Remi. Do you have anyone available to give him a manicure with acrylic extensions, pedicure, and gel polish all around?"

I was shocked that my mother-in-law announced I would be getting extensions and polish, but I knew better than to speak up. I would never do anything to jeopardize my relationship with her. I just lowered my chin and accepted that when I left this building, I would have long, polished nails.

The pretty receptionist grinned while her eyes looked me up and down. "Talk about perfect timing. We just had a cancellation. We can easily squeeze him into our schedule."

We hadn't even sat down when a woman came out to collect the two of us. They only had one pedicure station open, so Alice and I were immediately separated. She went for her manicure while I was dropped off with a mature woman who would take care of my pedicure. I quickly learned she hardly spoke English at all. So our conversation was extremely limited.

I climbed up on the raised pedicure chair and the woman removed my shoes and socks. She guided my bare feet into a bath of very warm water and excused herself to let them soak. When she returned, she smiled at me while taking a seat on a low stool at my feet. Pulling one of my feet from the water, she dried it with a small towel. She then closed half the cover which allowed my other foot to remain soaking while she worked on the first. For the next 15 minutes, she scraped away any trace of callous on that foot. She trimmed my toenails and addressed my cuticles.

She then drained the water from the footbath. After drying off my other foot, she refilled the tub with more hot water and had me soak my first foot again. She spent the next 15 minutes addressing the callouses, nails, and cuticles on that foot. Switching the places of my feet again, she fine-tuned the cuticles and filed my toenails. She drained the water again before filing those nails and further addressing the cuticles.

The moment she had finished, a young woman brought a small bottle of brilliant, pink, sparkly nail polish. After chatting with the woman who was working on me in a foreign language, she spoke directly to me. "Your mother-in-law chose this color for you. It's going to look really cute against your pale skin."

Biting my lower lip, I answered in a soft voice, "Yes, it will. Thank you."

The girl grinned at me and walked away. She returned a moment later with a strange gun-like light and a second bottle of clear polish. My pedicure lady went right to work. She polished one foot at a time. Two coatings of the pink, sparkly polish went on first. After each one, she shined the light on them for a few moments. The third and fourth coatings were of the clear, glossy polish, she shined the light on each one of them too. When she was finished, I was stunned at just how pink, sparkly and feminine my little foot looked. I couldn't stop staring at it. Before I knew it, she had finished my other foot and I couldn't stop smiling while I stared down at my wiggling toes.

The woman picked up my shoes and socks and placed them in a plastic bag. She left me sitting there while she walked across the salon to talk to the lady working on Alice. I watched Alice talking to the lady working on her and quickly figured out she was bilingual. The three of them took turns talking and soon my lady walked away toward the back of the salon. She appeared moments later carrying a pair of pink flip-flops with a raised heel.

She sat on the stool and slipped the flip-flops onto my cute, little feet. She held out her hand and I took it as I stepped down from pedicure chair. The woman laid her hand gently on my back to guide me to my assigned manicure station. I flip-flopped across the salon and felt every eye in that building watch me mince my way to a manicure.

On the way, I passed Alice who was now on her way for her pedicure. She smiled, "Cute toes! If she didn't explain the reason for the flip-flops, they don't like you to wear socks or shoes after you get fresh polish."

I giggled, "I thought it was something like that."

I took a seat in front of a small table, behind which sat a pretty, young girl who did indeed speak English. My pedicure lady had brought along the bottle of polish and the bag containing my shoes. The young girl went right to work. She scrubbed, trimmed and filed my nails and trimmed back my cuticles. From a drawer, she pulled out a set of artificial nail tips. She worked from my left pinky finger to my right, applying a long nail tip to each of my fingers.

When she'd nearly finished with my first hand, I was about to ask why the tips were so long. When she offered, "Your mother-in-law, Alice, she insisted you get glamour length. I don't usually do nails as long as I'm leaving yours. Have you ever had nails before?"

I slowly shook my head and whispered, "No."

She made a funny face and said, "Well, they may be a little sore for a day. And until you get used to them, you'll probably have trouble picking things up, doing buttons, and other simple tasks."

When I didn't say anything, she went on to offer, "But your hands are going to look amazing once I'm finished."

She worked on one finger at a time. She first applied a primer to each nail, but not the tip. With a brush, she dipped it in a liquid and then through a small dish of powder. She had a small glob of stuff that she brushed onto my fingernail and then worked at it with the brush and a plastic tool until she was satisfied. She went back for two more globs and worked them onto my nail also. When she was finished, it already looked like a real nail.

With a file, she adjusted the shape of the tip but left it extending beyond my fingertip by nearly half an inch. With that same nail file, she buffed off the entire surface of the nail. When she was sure there were no bumps or grooves, she used a rectangular white buffing block to give it a nice smooth finish. By the time she was finished, my nail was ready a little sore. From there she moved onto my other nine nails.

When the acrylic extensions had been applied, she polished each of them in the same manner as my toenails. Two coats of color and two glossy overcoats, after each coating, my finger spent time under a UV light to set it in place.

It had taken well over an hour to finish the process and as I rose up from the chair and made my way to join Alice in the waiting area, I couldn't stop looking at my hands. They didn't look like my hands any longer. The fingers were thin and the bright, pink, sparkly polish popped against my pale skin like an explosion of color. Between the appearance of my finger and toenails and the sound of my flip-flops, I didn't feel at all like the same boy who had entered that salon. I was a softer, gentler, cuter version of that boy.

After Alice had settled the payment and we made our way back to her car, she paused before opening the passenger door for me. "Remi, Sweetheart, your little hands and feet look adorable! If you weren't married to my daughter, I'd take you home with me and keep you all to myself!"

Leaning back against her car, I felt my penis stiffen anew when she placed her hands on either side of my shoulders and leaned close to me. I whispered softly, "You're teasing me, Alice."

Our noses were touching when she whispered, "I am definitely not teasing and I cannot stop thinking about you putting on a sexy show for me. If you weren't married to my Bethany, I swear I'd claim you as my own."

I whimpered softly while my penis throbbed in my pants. We seemed to stand there for quite a long time, looking into each other's eyes. All too soon, she reached down opened the door for me. As I slipped into the seat, she took hold of my seat belt, leaned over me and buckled me in. While she did, my face was pressed into her deep, perfumed cleavage. She lingered there, taking her time buckling my belt and I didn't mind at all.

When she rose up out of the car, her face was flushed and so was mine. My little penis was perfectly stiff and I squirmed in my seat as I watched her strut around the car. During the drive back to her office, I timidly asked, "Alice, if I wasn't with Bethany, would you really..."

She cut me off and without looking away from the road, said, "Yes. I would. I'd keep you in Bethany's old room. And you'd be lucky if you ever wore clothes again."

I reached down to give my little erection a squeeze but quickly pulled my hand away after bumping my long nail against myself. It was very sore! Alice saw me jerk my hand away and immediately knew what had happened.

"Your nails are going to be sore for a day or so. You're going to need to be careful with them. And it's going to take some time to get used to that length. You're going to be a little clumsy until then."

Holding my arms out straight and bending my wrists backward to examine my nails again, I said, "They do look cute, don't they? Do you think Bethany will approve?"

She reached over and laid her open palm on my thigh. Glancing to me quickly before returning her eyes to the road she said, "Yes, they do look very cute. And if Bethany doesn't approve, you can always come live with me."

I giggled and squirmed in my seat, "I never knew you were a homewrecker!"

She squeezed my thigh and said, "All kidding aside, if you ever need a place to stay, even for just a night or two to getaway, you can always call me. Bethany's old room will always be ready for you. And Remi, I wasn't kidding about keeping you naked."

I squirmed in my seat when her hand began to work its way up my thigh. I giggled, "Why am I not surprised! It already seems like I'm naked around you most of the time we're together." Her hand stopped moving just before she bumped into my petite erection.

We drove in silence for a few blocks before she asked, "What time does Bethany usually get home?"

I nibbling on my lip while I thought about it, "Lately, she's been getting home around 7:30."

"I have an idea. Why don't I drive you home and help get you ready for Bethany's arrival? With your new nails, you may need some assistance." She gently squeezed my thigh, "We can worry about your car tomorrow. What do you think?"

I giggled, "I think that's a great idea!"

Alice turned at the next intersection and headed toward my home. It wasn't far and she soon parked her car in the spot where I usually kept mine. She helped me out of her car and even fished my keys out of my pocket. While her hand was in there, she tickled my stiff penis through my pocket lining. We'd barely stepped inside and closed the door when Alice turned me to face her.

She began to undress me right there in the kitchen! Her voice was calm and cool, "First things first, we need to get you out of these silly clothes!" I stood there and did as I was told: raise your arms, slip off your flip-flops, step out of our pants and underwear. I did exactly as I was told until I stood naked in my kitchen with my mother-in-law.

With my clothes under one arm, she took my hand with the other and led me to my bedroom. After putting my clothes away, she casually sorted through the things on top of Bethany's dresser. Reaching out, she picked up a bottle of perfume from her collection. The bottle she chose happened to be one I'd bought for my wife. But Bethany thought the soapy-sweet smell was too juvenile for her. It had sat on her dresser untouched until the moment Alice picked it up.

"Come here, Remi. This scent will be perfect for you!"

I shivered but didn't object. Taking small steps until I stood just in front of Alice. She spritzed the pink-hued perfume across each of my wrists, my collarbones, on both of my butt cheeks and the little pouch that contained my marbles. Instead of putting the bottle back where she'd found it, she crossed the room and placed it on top of my dresser. When she turned to face me, she said, "Don't worry Remi-dear, I'm sure Bethany will love that scent on you. And if she doesn't, you can always call me!"

My little penis was perfectly stiff, my long fingernails were polished the same sparkly pink color as my toenails. I'd been heavily spritzed with a feminine perfume and I was preparing to greet my wife in a very special way. All with the help of Alice, my mother-in-law.

She casually asked, "Remi, where does Bethany keep her strap-on collection?"

I shivered with shame. Alice was about to see all of the strap-ons that Bethany had made love to me with! My mouth went dry when I pointed and uttered, "The-the bottom drawer of her nightstand."

Alice smiled, knelt down and opened the drawer. I didn't see her face but I heard her say, "Oh my!"

On top of everything else in the drawer was Bethany's huge, plug-into-the-wall, Hitachi vibrator. Of every toy in that drawer, her vibrator was the only one that had been used in the recent past. Alice picked it up and before laying it on our bed, said, "I've got one just like this!"

Going back to the drawer, she first pulled out our large bottle of lubricant. Setting it carefully on our bed, she then pulled out all three of my buttplugs and arranged them by size alongside the lubricant. I was so embarrassed! She knew those didn't belong to her daughter. She knew each of those plugs had spent time in my bottom!

Alice then started to lay out Bethany's collection of strap-on dildos. There was a total of five of them. Like my buttplugs, she arranged them in order of size. The big, black, scary one was on the bottom of the drawer. When she pulled it out, she gasped loud enough for me to hear her. She turned to face me and held the massive phallus by its straps.

Her voice sounded concerned when she asked, "I can see why you don't like this one. It is huge! Goodness gracious, it has to be more than a foot long and as big around as a baseball!" She stared at the giant strap-on for several long seconds before saying, "My daughter does prepare you for this, doesn't she? She takes her time and loosens you up, right?"

Biting my lip and looking down at my polished toes, "Sometimes she does. And sometimes she doesn't. It sort of depends on the type of day she had at work."

While still holding the giant, black cock by its straps, she took me in her arms and embraced me. I hugged her back and we held each other for a good long time. When she released me, she stepped back, glanced at her watch and said, "We still have time. Let's get you loosened up before she gets home." She stood up and suggested I lean over the bed while she helped to prepare me for the strap-on my wife would use on me later that evening.

I stood there stunned for a few moments. Alice, my mother-in-law had just offered to prepare me for my wife. I shivered with excitement. But that excitement was short-lived. An image of Bethany appeared in my mind. I quickly rationalized that what Alice and I were about to do wasn't really cheating. She was preparing me to be made love to by my wife. We weren't going to make love. She was only going to use a dildo on my bottom to stretch me open a little. It wasn't cheating at all.

Bending at my waist and rolling my hips up high, I looked across the room and had a perfect view of myself and Alice in the mirrors on our closet doors. She first applied an ample amount of lubricant between my cheeks, even dipping her bare finger inside me. After I was sufficiently lubed, she chose the smallest strap-on and lubed up its petite length and girth. Holding the flesh-colored phallus in her hand, I watched in the mirror as she gently and patiently penetrated me with its entire length.

When the entire length of the dildo was inside of my body, all thoughts of Bethany left my mind. I squeaked, "Alice!! Oh!! Alice!!"

Her voice was soft and gentle, "Does it feel nice, Remi?"

I was bouncing on my tip-toes while squeaking, "Yes!! It feels wonderful!!"

With the straps hanging loosely, she held the dildo against her sex and slowly withdrew it and then slid it back in. I squirmed and moaned on the bed while watching Alice, my mother-in-law make love to me with a strap-on. I was losing my mind with desire!

"Remi, Baby, we need a towel. Where do you keep your hand towels?"

Rolling my hips up high, I whimpered, "In the closet in the bathroom. Second shelf. Use a black one. Those are the ones we use for things like this."

She gently sunk the length of the strap-on all the way inside of me. When she let go of it, the straps hung down and brushed against the backs of my thighs. She tickled my butt cheeks before saying, "Don't go anywhere! I'll be right back!"

While she was retrieving a towel, I couldn't stop humping myself against the side of the comforter-covered mattress. I had to concentrate hard to keep the dildo inside of my well-lubed and bleached wrinkled hole. I watched her reflection in the mirror as she had re-entered the room and laid the towel out on the bed. Taking hold of the dildo still buried inside of me, she slowly slid it almost all the way out before sliding it back in.

Her voice was still soft and gentle when she said, "It's coming out, Remi." And she then slowly pulled it all the way out and laid it on the towel. Wasting no time, she quickly lubed up the next bigger, bright red dildo and used an edge of the towel to clean her fingertips.

She held the dildo against her hips with the straps dangling down. While aiming it right between my cheeks, she looked at our reflection in the mirror. Her voice was raspier and deeper than before when she said, "Remi, Sweetheart, I could get used to this."

She gently pushed her hips forward and continued to use her hips until my wrinkled hole had stretched around the neck of the dildo. Rising up on my tip-toes and rolling my hips up as high as I could, I whimpered, "Me too. I could get used to doing this with you too. You go slow and gently. It's really, really nice."

Once I'd adjusted to the thicker dildo, Alice held the base of it firmly against her pubic mound while gently burying its entire length inside of me. I moaned deeply when her hips bumped against my bottom. Goosebumps rose up all over my body. I was standing on my tiptoes and I was scratching at the bedcovers with my long fingernails, ignoring the pain from my recent manicure. Alice rocked her hips backward while withdrawing most of the dildo from inside me. As she pushed forward and began to slowly make it disappear inside of me, she moaned, "Baby Boy, this is amazing. Damn, I didn't think I'd enjoy it this much."

All I could do was moan softly while watching our reflection in the mirror. Behind my pale, smooth, naked body stood my beautiful and fully-clothed mother-in-law. She was holding a strap-on dildo that my wife made love to me with, against her pubic mound and was making love to me with it. It felt like a dream, a very erotic, very nasty, very wet dream.

She rubbed my back with her free hand and whispered, "Get ready, Sweetie. We're going to change to the next bigger one."

I took a deep breath while she slowly slid that dildo out from inside my bottom. As it left, I felt empty and eager for more. I watched in the mirror as she picked up the next two strap-ons. She spoke out loud, "These two are close to the same thickness. But this one is longer. We'll skip this short one and use this one instead."

While reaching for the lubricant, I timidly suggested, "Alice, do you... I mean... would you... um, do you want to put that one on first?"

She looked at my reflection in the mirror and said, "Yes I would." She then sat on the bed and slipped her legs through the straps. Standing up, she pulled it into place and snugged the straps down. She looked so sexy being fully dressed with that neon pink phallus gutting out from her sex. Her face was deeply flushed and the nubs of her stiff nipples poked lewdly against her silk blouse. I bit my lip while watching her lube it up. Stepping up behind me, she took the time to re-lube my gaping hole.