Remi's Story

Story Info
Gentle young man spends time with his Mother-in-Law.
8.7k words
4.45
64k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,624 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

There was only one other car in the parking lot when I arrived for my appointment. As usual, the office lights were on, but the large glass doors were locked. While bouncing on my toes, I gingerly tapped on the door and waited impatiently. I didn't wait long, from down a hallway, my mother-in-law appeared still wearing her white lab coat over classy, black slacks and a white silk blouse. My mother-in-law, Doctor Alice Cunningham was a beautiful woman. She was tall with an exaggerated hour-glass figure and striking features. She was a mature version of my wife, Bethany.

She smiled when she saw me outside the door and waved while strutting across the waiting room in her heels. After unlocking the door, she reached out and took my hand, inviting me into her place of work. She re-locked the door and after glancing at her watch, said, "5:30 pm on the dot! You're prompt as usual, Remi!"

From what my mother has said, my father had been a big outdoorsman. I never met the man, so I couldn't say for sure. But he wanted to name me something ultra-masculine. Remington was the name he chose. But over the years, the three-syllable name was shortened to Remi. I never met another boy named Remi, but I met several girls with my name. And having never been the most masculine of boys, I liked that the masculine name my father had given me had transformed into a softer more gentle name.

Standing before my mother-in-law, I looked up into her eyes and answered, "Of course I'm on time. I would never be late for an appointment with you!"

She reached down and smacked my behind with her open palm, "You're such a little flirt! Exam room 3. You know where it is."

I giggled while dashing from the waiting room, down the hallway and into her exam room #3. The walls of the room were painted a soft pink and adorned with graphic representations of the female anatomy. The exam table itself was covered with a layer of paper and equipped with stirrups. None of this surprised me. After all, my mother-in-law was a gynecologist. But shortly after I began dating her daughter, it was decided that she would become my primary physician. I had a standing appointment with her on the first Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm.

During my first few appointments, I changed into a pink gown that closed in the back. But the gown got in the way during my examinations and she quickly decided it would no longer be required. With the door to the exam room wide open, I quickly undressed until I was utterly bare and perched on the edge of the exam table. I no longer bothered to cover myself. To be perfectly honest, I'd come to enjoy being naked during my appointments with Alice. My penis enjoyed the time with her too. It always stood stiff as a pencil the entire time.

She walked into the room moments after I'd gotten comfortable on the exam table. She walked with purpose and carried her tablet. After setting her tablet down on the table beside my hip, she rested her hands on my bare knees and looked into my eyes.

"How have you been, Remi? Feeling okay? Anything bothering you?"

I grinned up at her and squeaked, "I'm okay."

She got a serious look on her face and asked, "Just okay? Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

Having her look into my eyes and ask that simple question was enough to open the floodgates and I began babbling at a quick pace. "Ever since I lost my job, months ago, I feel like Bethany is losing interest in me. I looked really hard for a new job. But everything I found that I thought was interesting, Bethany told me not to apply for."

When I paused for a moment to catch my breath, Alice interjected, "You poor thing! And you do so much to try and please my daughter. You clean the entire house, you cook all the meals, you do the laundry. For goodness sake, you even get all of your body hair waxed away because she prefers you to be smooth as a baby's bottom." Her eyes casually wandered over my pale, hairless skin before asking, "When was your last waxing? Your skin looks amazing as usual. You really do have the skin any dermatologist would love."

I squirmed on the exam table and looked up at her, "Last week, I've only been going about every other month. The more often I get waxed, the finer my hair seems to get." My mind began to race with more of what I wanted to share with her about my marriage. She had always been perfectly understanding and helpful with any problem or worry I had with Bethany. I truly valued our conversations and suggestions.

Before my mind got too far ahead of my mouth, I began rambling again. "She works so hard. She comes home late and all she wants to do is drink her brandy, kick her shoes off and watch the news. There are some nights when she hardly says a word to me!"

While putting on her stethoscope, she said, "Hmm, let me think for a moment."

She listened to my heart and lungs in four different places on my chest and four more on my back. I knew she needed me to be quiet. So I waited patiently and took deep breaths when she told me too. After hanging her stethoscope around her neck, she picked up her tablet and typed in a note on my patient's file.

After setting the tablet back down, she said, "She has been working really hard in her new position. That was a big promotion she got."

I interrupted, "I know. And I don't mean to sound whiney. But..."

She placed one of her hands on my shoulder and the other on my bare thigh. "Remi, Sweetie, I know you know." She paused before saying, "You say she just wants to put her feet up, drink that godawful brandy she likes and watch television?"

Biting my lower lip, whispered, "Yes. And then she goes to bed and falls asleep almost immediately."

My mother-in-law helped me down from the exam table and took my hand. I could tell she was thinking about my situation and I kept quiet. Together we left that room and made our way toward the front of her office. The room directly behind the reception desk was where the nurses usually weighed and measured patients and drew blood. And in that brief moment, before we turned into that room, there was a clear view of the parking lot through the huge glass windows and door. Anyone from outside could have seen me naked, holding my mother-in-law's hand.

She tapped in more notes on my file after measuring me at 5'4" and weighing 132lbs. She commented out loud, "You've put on two pounds."

I stood there naked on the scale and said, "I know! I've been so worried about me and Bethany, I can't stop eating when she isn't at home!"

Doctor Alice looked up from her tablet and declared, "I know how Bethany is, you need to stop stress eating. She wouldn't approve of you being anything except petite and skinny."

I almost started crying when I whimpered, "I know. But it's so hard!"

My penis softened quickly when she had me sit my bare bottom down on the pink plastic chair and wrapped a tourniquet around my arm. After snapping on a pair of pink gloves, she quickly found a vein and after swabbing the spot with alcohol, I squeezed my eyes shut and looked away from her. She poked me with that needle and I nearly screamed! I have always hated needles.

After she'd filled two vials with my blood, she placed a gauzy pad over the spot and then wrapped pink stretchy stuff around my arm to hold it in place. Even after hearing her remove the gloves, I was still looking away and squeezing my eyes shut. When she leaned in and kissed my cheek and whispered, "Good boy." I knew it was all over.

Taking my hand again, she led me back to exam room 3. My penis hardened quickly once again now that the blood draw was over. After helping up onto the table, I laid back and she guided my legs up into the stirrups. She fiddled with knobs until she had spread the stirrups farther apart. When properly adjusted, my legs were spread as far apart as they would go and most of my bottom hung off the edge of the table.

My mother-in-law snapped on a fresh pair of gloves, sat on her stool and rolled right between my spread legs. She first pulled a six-inch plastic ruler from her lab-coat pocket. Pulling my stiff penis toward her with an index finger, she stood it straight up before setting the ruler beside it. She then called out its length, "Three and one-quarter inches." Looking up at my blushing face, she announced, "Well below average, as usual."

I laid there blushing and giggling, my wife and her mother both knew I was terribly underendowed. And it was nice not to have to pretend I was more masculine or well-endowed than I really was.

Doctor Alice next squirted a big glob of lubricant on her gloved, index finger. While rubbing in gently around the wrinkled hole I kept hidden between my cheeks, she brought up my wife while I squirmed under her tender touch. "You even get this cute little hole bleached for her. Remi, Sweetie, when was the last time you two were intimate?"

I bit my lower lip and moaned softly when she applied just enough pressure for her fingertip to penetrate my body. We were finally getting to my favorite part of my appointments. She was focused on her work and didn't look up at me when she said, "I know you two have never had traditional sex. But this little hole is so tight! How long has it been since she's taken you with one of her strap-ons?"

Her finger was slowly sliding in and out of me. My hips were gently humping against her finger. It felt so wonderful. I almost forgot to be sad when I confessed, "It's been a long time. Before my last visit. So, it's been more than a month."

She glanced up at me and said, "You poor thing. You miss her special attention, don't you?"

I can't be sure, I think she slipped a second finger inside of me at that point. My hips began to grind more lewdly while I moaned, "Yes!! Very much!!"

Electric shocks bolted through my body and goosebumps rose up on my skin when her finger made contact with that special place inside of me. She sounded very pleased with herself when she said, "There it is. Now just relax. I need to get a sperm sample and I know you could use a little relief after going so long without being made love too." Looking up at me, with my stiff penis in our line of sight, she grinned and said, "You have been playing with yourself, haven't you?"

Alice had never asked about my masturbatory habits before. It sounds silly, I was naked and she had her fingers inside of me. But admitting I masturbated was terribly embarrassing! With butterflies in my stomach, I closed my eyes and said, "Yes, yes I have been playing with myself."

I have no idea what she was doing down there. She could have been poking it or rubbing it or ramming her finger against my prostate. Whatever she was doing, she was doing it right! My penis wasn't throbbing, it was standing straight up. Drips of my excitement were dripping down its smooth length. Teasing out my boy juices in this manner wasn't a fast process. It was a slow build and I loved every second of it.

She was looking at the drips of my juices that were oozing down my pale, smooth shaft. "Remi, Sweetie, how often have you been playing with yourself?"

I whimpered softly while my back arched deeply and a large dollop of my cream formed on the tip of my penis before making its slow descent toward my soft pouch of marbles. I tried to look at her while I answered and I was mostly successful. "At least once or twice. Sometimes I play with myself three or four times a day."

Her voice sounded deep and almost like a moan, "Sweetheart, does Bethany ever watch you play with yourself?"

Squirming on the exam table, I went on to tell my mother-in-law even more about my sex life with her daughter, "She used to. For a long time, she used to watch me put on little sexy shows for her."

Looking up from my rigid penis to my eyes, she said, "Tell me about your little sexy shows."

My back arched and I moaned softly while my penis throbbed. "They were silly. I'd dance to music and do a striptease. Once I was naked, I would play with myself. Sometimes I would use a dildo in my bottom while she watched me." I moaned out loud when her fingers touched something special inside of me. "While I was doing those sexy shows, that was when she insisted I get waxed and have my little hole bleached."

Looking right into my eyes, she said, "Your performances don't sound silly to me at all. It sounds like it was a very special time for you two." She turned her head toward one of my skinny, smooth thighs and blew her warm breath over the pale skin. "And Sweetie, a boy as cute as you should never be allowed to have body hair. And this pink hole is perfectly adorable. Bleaching it was a brilliant idea."

Doctor Alice continued to massage my prostate for a time. Before she said anything else, I knew she had a suggestion for me. "Remi, you know Bethany loves your tight, little, smooth body. Why else would she insist you keep it waxed and bleach your little hole?"

My hips rolled back to spread my cheeks further apart for her. My reply came out in a high pitch, "I don't know if she does or not anymore. She hardly looks at me!"

While jabbing her finger in and out of me and ramming it into my walnut of a gland, she said, "You're being silly. She loves your body, I know that for a fact. And if you showed your body off a little more and stopped hiding it behind baggy clothes, maybe then Bethany would pay you more attention."

I whimpered softly while my penis continued to drool out its appreciation for what Doctor Alice was doing. "But I can't afford new clothes on the allowance she gives me."

For the second time, I felt her warm breath on my bare thighs. She had leaned closer before saying, "Fewer clothes. Not new clothes." She looked up at my desperate face and went on to suggest, "I have an idea. Why don't you greet her naked at the door after work?"

Biting my lip as I felt the pressure building in my penis. I whimpered softly, "I could do that." I deliberately humped myself against her finger. "I-I-I could have her glass of brandy ready too."

Her breathing was heavy, not as labored at mine, but still heavier than usual, "That's the idea, Sweetheart. You could lead her to her chair. After she sat down, you could take her shoes off for her."

My back arched deeply and I whimpered softly, "And I could give her a foot massage while she drinks her brandy and watches the news."

Doctor Alice retrieved a small plastic cup from the nearby rolling table and positioned it beneath the pink spongey head of my penis. The moment she had it in place, my little balls popped up inside of my body and pressure began to grow at a quicker pace.

I moaned, "And when she finished her second glass of brandy, I could get the big, black strap-on. The one she loves to use that I'm not very fond of. The one that's as long as my forearm and big around as my wrist."

Her motions became quicker, those fingers against my prostate would soon make my penis give up all it had been saving. Her warm breath on the insides of my thighs and overly excited penis was like being touched by a rainbow, it was a magical feeling. Her voice was raspy when she said, "That's right, Remi. You'll walk out holding that big strap-on and ask her to please fuck you with it."

I was gripping the sides of the exam table with white knuckles. My back was arched deeply and my toes were curled up in knots. The little pouch that once held my marbles was empty, my balls having popped inside my body moments before. I began to chant in that strange high-pitched voice, "Alice! Alice!"

She spoke in a soft voice, "Just relax, Remi. Let it happen."

I inhaled deeply and then it happened. It wasn't like a normal orgasm. It was like I was peeing, but it felt better than that, but nowhere near as good as a real orgasm felt. Pearly white cream oozed out of my penis and dribbled into the plastic cup my mother-in-law held in her hand. She kept nudging and poking and teasing my prostate until the drizzling came to an end.

Laying there, I was still perfectly erect. And my level of arousal had only barely decreased. I was still a very horny young man. My mother-in-law put a lid on the cup and wrote my name on the paper label. She leaned in close between my legs, wiped the excess lubricant from between my cheeks with tissues and asked, "Are you okay, Sweetheart?"

Whimpering softly, "Yes. I'm wonderful. Thank you."

She smiled and while helping me out of the stirrups and off the table, she led me out of the exam room and toward the back of her office. While we made our way to the restroom, she said, "Remi, I'm going to get my nails done after we're done here. Why don't you join me? A manicure and pedicure would do you some good."

Holding her hand, I looked up at her and squeaked, "I'd like that very much."

"Good. I'm sure Bethany will notice you're paying extra attention to your appearance too."

She walked me right up to the toilet. A plastic cup with a label was waiting for my urine sample on a nearby metal shelf that passed through a small doorway into the next room. After lifting the seat, she stood behind me and took hold of my still stiff penis. I held my arms out to my sides to keep them out of the way. She pointed my penis into the bowl and said, "Only let out a little bit. Just enough to rinse out the impurities."

My pee shot out quickly and I rose up on my tiptoes when I squeezed the flow off. Alice tore open an alcohol swab and wiped the pink, squishy head of my penis. The sensation of the alcohol evaporating off my sensitive skin made me squirm and throb. Taking my penis in one hand and the cup in the other, she reached around my body and after aiming my stiff, little prong into the cup, she whispered, "Let it go, Remi."

Biting my lower lip, I relaxing the muscles and began filling the cup. When she'd collected enough, her lips brushed against my ear when she said, "Stop for one second." When I'd cut off the flow again, she placed the cup on the metal shelf. Aiming my penis back into the bowl, her lips brushed against my ear one last time, "You can finish now, Remi." I stood there at the toilet with my mother-in-law behind me, aiming my penis into the bowl while I emptied my bladder.

When I'd finished, she dabbed me dry with a few sheets of toilet tissue. I stood nearby while she put the lid on the cup, removed her gloves and washed her hands. Before she'd finished drying her hands, I said, "I'm going to do it. If I get home in time, I'll answer the door naked for Bethany. I'll serve her a glass of brandy and give her a foot massage while she watches the news. And then I'll bring out that giant strap-on and ask her to make love to me with it."

She turned to face me and took me in her arms for a warm embrace. She spoke with a soft voice, "I know a young man who is going to get lucky tonight."

I returned her embrace and said, "I hope so!"

Leading me back to the exam room, she stood by and watched until I had dressed. I then did as I'd been told and waited in the lobby while she finished up a few things and closed down her office. She soon came to join me and after turning off the lights, she locked the door behind us. Taking my hand in hers, she guided me to her car. "We might as well ride together. I'll drop you off her after we're done at the nail salon."

I slipped into the passenger's seat of her luxury car and she closed the door after I'd buckled myself in. My eyes followed her as she made her way around the front of the car. Once behind the wheel, she drove us away from her office and toward the upscale nail salon she frequented. We chatted about different things I could do in order to attract Bethany's attention. The one topic that kept popping up was my nudity. Alice and I both decided the more time I spent naked in Bethany's presence, the better!

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,624 Followers