Remi's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving in close, I felt the unyielding head of the dildo bump against my tingling hole. I rolled my hips up high and stood on my tiptoes. Alice pushed forward until the tip of the thick dildo had stretched me wide open. Laying her hands in the crook of my hips, she slowly and gently pulled the two of us together. Watching our reflection in the mirror, a deep moan left my hips and I gripped the bedcovering tightly in fists. The pain of my new nails shot up my arms, but I didn't let go, I couldn't.

Alice groaned, "Baby Boy, this can't be the only time we do this. Sweet Remi, we're going to have to do this again and again and again."

I squeaked, "Yes!! All the time!! Alice!!"

Still holding my hips, Alice rocked her hips back and most of the dildo left my body. Without pausing, she changed directions and began to slowly bury it back inside of me. I was gasping for breaths and squealing in a high pitch each time it was all the way in or most of the way out. She knew exactly what my body wanted, what my body needed.

Until that afternoon, I'd always thought what Bethany did to me was making love. But Alice showed me what being made love to should have been like. What Bethany had always done to me was fucking. She never reapplied lubricant and simply jackhammered the strap-on in and out of me until she grew tired. Even while using the same dildo, Bethany had never brought me to the levels of pleasure that Alice was introducing me too.

She made love to me for a solid half an hour, she paused to reapply lubricant four times. I'd been brought to the verge of orgasm more than a dozen times. But I was never allowed completion. I was told I needed to save it for Bethany. Alice kept my hips pulled away from the mattress so I would get more carried away than she wanted. She was tired, I could tell by her movements and see it in her reflection.

Eventually, she slowly pulled the entire length of that dildo out from inside of me while we watched each other's reflection in the mirror. She quickly regained her composure and while sliding the strap on off of her body, she said, "We have to get busy, Remi. Bethany will be home soon."

I was left naked, bent over our bed with a very stiff penis and a gaping bottom. I was hornier than I'd ever been before, my mother-in-law had just made love to me! When I found the strength to stand up, Alice was already in the bathroom cleaning the strap-on's she'd penetrated me with. Looking to the mirror, I saw the light reflect off my toenails and my attention was drawn back to the new look of my finger and toenails. Raising a wrist to my nose, I took a quick sniff of my perfume and couldn't help but smile.

Alice walked back into the room carrying the three strap-on's she'd just cleaned and dried. I turned to face her, the first thing she looked at was my stiff, pink prong of a penis. It was standing straight up and anxious for attention. Alice walked close to me, reached down and drug her fingernail up along the scar of my circumcision. I whimpered desperately as a large drop of my excitement formed on the head of my penis before beginning its slow descent down my smooth shaft.

"Remi, I think it would be best if you didn't mention what we just did to Bethany. And Sweetheart, I'm going to talk to her about having you spend every Friday and Saturday night with me. That would free up her weekends and allow the two of us to spend some quality time together."

I bounced on my tiptoes a few times while answering in a soft voice, "I'd like that very much."

She leaned down and for the first time, kissed me on my lips. It was a soft, gentle, bunny kiss. But a kiss nonetheless. With her lips still brushing against mine, she whispered, "I thought you would. And I'm going to enjoy shopping for strap-ons."

We worked together and got everything prepared for Bethany's arrival. We put all of our sex toys away, except for the longest, thickest black one that was Bethany's favorite. We left that one laying on the bed beside the bottle of lubricant. I cleaned my backside and wiped up all the evidence of my encounter with Alice. Moving into the kitchen, I didn't need to get the step stool, Alice retrieved a giant, balloon glass for Bethany's brandy. I rose up on my tiptoes and carefully brought down the expensive liquor. I poured the amber liquid into the huge glass until it was a quarter filled.

Dashing to the living room, I turned on the TV and switched it to Bethany's preferred news station. Alice followed me around, grinning and giggling while I quickly tidied up the entire house. As I finished, Alice glanced at her watch and said, "I need to get going. Bethany will be home soon."

I nibbled on my lip while holding her hand walking her out. She turned to face me before opening the door. Leaning down, she kissed my lips, just as gently as before. In a soft voice, she said, "I hope Bethany is gentle with you tonight. I hope you have a wonderful time." She kissed me one last time before saying, "And Remi, I can't wait to pick you up on Friday. We'll spend the entire weekend together. I know Bethany will love the idea."

Standing there before my mother-in-law, naked, with a freshly made-love-to bottom and a very stiff penis, I really wanted her to take me home with her now. But I did love Bethany. And I really was excited to see what she would do when I greeted like I was. My hips squirmed from side-to-side. I whispered, "I know Bethany will enjoy having her weekends to herself too. I guess I'll see you on Friday."

She smiled down at me while opening the door, "Yes you will. And Remi, don't bother packing a bag. You'll be spending the entire weekend naked."

I bounced on my tip-toes and giggled, "I can't wait!!"

Alice then smiled at me, turned and walked out the door toward her car. I stood naked in the doorway, which was shielded from our neighbors by a large hedge, and watched her drive away. My little penis throbbed hard as if saying goodbye to her in its own special way.

As soon as her car was out of sight, I closed the door and made my way back to the bedroom. I spritzed myself with the pink-hued perfume once again before returning to the kitchen. I had just picked up the large glass of brandy when I heard a car pull into our driveway. I peeked out the lace curtain and my stomach did somersaults as I watched my wife rise up out of her sports car. Before coming inside, she walked around the car and got her purse and briefcase from the passenger's seat.

With all of her things in hand, she walked toward the door. She looked tired. I guessed she'd had a long day. I hoped how I was about to greet her, my new nails and scent would cheer her up. Bethany had been reaching for the knob at the exact same moment I threw open the door. I stood before her and exposed my skinny, pale, hairless body with my long fingernails with brilliant pink polish that perfectly matched my toenails and the subtle scent of the soapy-sweet perfume she'd chosen never to wear herself.

In my sweetest voice, I squeaked, "Welcome home, Bethany!"