Remote Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, the first thing that I saw as I looked in the mirror wasn't my bed-disheveled hair, but rather Elayne pinching her nipples. I blinked and the image was gone. Fuck, I really needed to get over this. Stripping out of the shirt and boxers I'd fallen asleep in, I stepped into the shower and turned the water on. I sighed as the hot water hit me. Even though we shared a bathroom, we both liked the exact same temperature of water, so I never had to worry about adjusting it each time to find the perfect spot. It was probably the only "twin" thing about us since we'd never been able to finish the other's thoughts or anything like that.

I hurried to soap myself down, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't spend a bit of extra time with my cock. Elayne and her fantastic tits were still living rent-free in my head, though, so I held myself back from going as far as I would have liked. A part of me was afraid I'd never be able to get off again without thinking about her, but I buried it. This was a short, stupid phase that in a week I'd look back on in embarrassment and then hardly think about again. Right?

Finishing up in the shower, I quickly dried off, grabbed my old clothes, and went back to my room. I threw yesterday's clothes in the basket at the base of my bed before pulling on a fresh pair of boxers, jeans, and a T-shirt. A hoodie went on over the shirt since it was December, but regardless of the temperature I always wore T-shirts year-round. I was just about to leave the room when I stopped. Turning to my bed, I saw the remote lying on my bedside table, next to my clock. There was no reason to grab it, but that didn't stop me from tucking it in my pocket before heading downstairs.

None of it made any sense. Elayne knew I had the remote now, and while I still had no idea what had driven her to use it at dinner last night, it wasn't like she was just going to slip it back inside herself and wear it all day long. Especially since, even though the semester was officially over, we still had the final day of classes wrapping up whatever loose odds and ends. Just thinking about her doing exactly that caused my dick to stiffen in my pants, forcing me to readjust myself before I stepped into the dining room where the rest of my family was wrapping up breakfast.

"Morning, sleepy head," my mom said, greeting me with a smile. "Sweet dreams?"

I can't imagine she could ever imagine that the image that flashed through my head at that moment was Elayne spreading her pussy for me, but that's exactly how fucked up I was. Feeling my face heating up I quickly took my seat, making sure not to look over at my sister. "Yeah, it was fine. Sorry I'm late." Shoving a waffle into my mouth saved me from having to say anything else.

Well, I'll go get the car heated," my dad said, finishing the last of his coffee as he rose to his feet.

The college Elayne and I went to was on the way to his work, so we'd ended up driving together each morning. Both of us had our driver's licenses, and our parents had given us their old car so we could get around on our own if need be, but carpooling just made more sense usually.

"Honey, are you sure you're okay?" my mom asked.

At first, I thought she was still talking to me, but then I realized she was looking over at Elayne.

"I told you, I'm fine," she grumbled, sounding more tired than I thought was usual. "As I said, I just didn't get a whole lot of sleep, unlike this jerk." She finished by elbowing me, although it wasn't very hard.

If only she knew how I'd slept. Message received, though, her out-of-place hostility very much let me know that she knew I'd messed with her remote. Which of course made me think of it, and the fact I could feel it tucked up against my leg. Out of pure curiosity--and certainly no other reason--I dropped one of my hands under the table and pressed the power button to the remote through my pants.

I truly, honestly did not expect anything to happen. So when Elayne stiffened up in her chair next to me and exhaled loudly, I was absolutely flabbergasted. Was she fucking serious right now? She'd put the vibrator back inside herself? Why?

"Erik, your mouth is hanging open, that's rude," my mom said sternly, pulling me out of my thoughts that were now in a violent tailspin.

"Sorry," I stammered. "Just... just a little out of it, today."

"I don't know what's going on with the two of you this morning, but just because today is mostly a formality, I don't want you slacking off, okay? Tomorrow you are more than welcome to fully enter vacation mode."

"Got it." Before anyone could say anything else I hopped to my feet. "I'm gonna go ahead, see you in the car." The last thing I wanted right now was to have a moment alone with Elayne, without our parents around to prevent her from bringing up whatever the fuck was going on. Before stepping into the garage, I did fish the remote out of my pocket, though, noting that only a single light was on before pushing it back into my pocket. When I'd turned it off it had still been on the second setting, so it seemed like it had reset from being powered down. It wasn't information I really needed to know, but I supposed I was learning more about my sister's toy the more I used it.

An added advantage to arriving first was that I could take the front seat which meant there wouldn't be a chance for Elayne to sit in the back with me, as well as giving me the chance to be able to still see her in the mirrors. I realized that on the way to the garage, I'd already made up my mind to keep messing with her. If she was going to stick a vibrator up her pussy, knowing that I still had control, then that was on her, not me. That was how I justified it, at least.

The car was already pleasantly warm as I took my seat and fastened my seatbelt, my dad giving me a welcoming grunt as I joined him. It was only a moment later before Elayne stepped into the garage and, of course, my eyes were pulled to her like a magnet.

Like me, she was wearing a hoodie so I couldn't fully tell what kind of shirt she was wearing, but the zipper was slightly down, giving a peek at her collarbones. Fuck. Other girls had attractive-looking necks that I wouldn't mind kissing, not my sister. I had to get it together. Below it, she was wearing a skirt that stopped a few inches before her knees, accompanied by black tights thanks to the cold weather. They only enhanced her long legs, though, which I firmly jerked my eyes away from. I was not going to start lusting over my sister, as much as my cock clearly wanted me to. Part of me whispered that fucking her with a vibrator was a very dangerous step away from that, but I blocked it out.

"Let's go," she sighed as she slid into the back seat, closing the door and clicking her seatbelt into place. I wasn't entirely sure but I was pretty sure I felt her knee jab into the back of my seat.

Dad was, thankfully, like me, less into conversation, so it wasn't strange at all for our morning drives to pass in silence, outside of whatever song was playing on the radio. I waited a few blocks before setting my plan into motion, carefully getting my hand into position over my pocket in a way that wouldn't draw any attention. Once I was ready, I hit the plus button, increasing the vibrator to its second setting.

There was every possibility Elayne had found a moment to slip the vibe out before joining us in the car. It's what would have made the most sense, to me at least, so for the second time in one day, I was absolutely floored as a soft whimper floated out from the back seat. She was seriously wearing it to school. No. Fucking. Way. I was starting to wonder if I'd somehow woken up in an alternate reality, where up was down and nothing made any sense anymore.

"Everything okay back there?" my dad called back, glancing into the rearview mirror but still keeping his eyes on the road.

It was a moment before my sister responded. "Yeah. Might have had one too many waffles. Don't worry."

I struggled not to snort in amusement. My dad would probably buy it since there was no way he could imagine his little angel getting off in the backseat, but there was no way that sound had been an overly full stomach. Too many waffles my ass.

I left her on two for several more blocks, doing my best not to think about what was happening in the back seat, even though my ears were fully at attention, straining for even the slightest noises that Elayne might make. And she was making noise, although it was incredibly hard to hear over the music. There was no way our father would catch it, but it was having a noticeable effect on the limited amount of room in the crotch of my pants while I was sitting down. I had to struggle to shift around in the seat to try and readjust into a comfortable position without cluing in either of them to my predicament.

We finally reached the road construction that was along the way before much longer and I set the second part of my plan into motion. The road here was in pretty bad shape and they'd closed off one lane in each direction to fix at a time. They were nearly finished, but there was still another week to go, meaning we'd have a bumpy ride for the next few miles. It was the perfect excuse for some less-than-normal noises from the backseat.

I almost felt bad as I pressed the plus button once more, bringing the vibe up to its third setting, but Elayne was the one who'd put herself in this situation. I'd be an idiot not to take advantage of it. Or, at least, that was how I explained it to myself.

The first moan that came from the back nearly caused me to lose it. I became so caught up in the uncomfortably hot noises my sister was making that it took me a while to notice just how clever she was being. Each of the louder, easier-to-hear moans was carefully timed to line up with moments when the car jolted from the condition of the road--allowing her to disguise them as a groan. It was honestly impressive, and I would have congratulated her if I'd been capable of anything other than concentrating on desperately trying not to cream my pants. Every hidden moan from her sent another surge racing through my cock, and it wasn't long before I began to wonder if I was the one torturing her or if it was actually the other way around.

I snuck a look at the side mirror and was rewarded with the sight of Elayne's cheeks flushed an undeniable red. She was feeling it too alright. God, she looked so fucking hot. I didn't even feel too bad when the image of her playing with her nipples filtered back to the forefront of my thoughts. Without thinking I pressed the plus on the remote again, bringing it up higher than I ever had before.

"Fuck!" Elayne shouted, her eyes bulging. I quickly jerked my eyes away from the mirror, but not before I felt us make the briefest moment of eye contact.

Luckily for her, we'd happened to hit a pothole at the exact same moment, giving her the perfect out. "Sorry, I'm sorry," my dad called out, "That's a new one. All good?"

"No!" she snapped back, clearly breathing heavily. "That's too much, scale it down a notch, please."

The car slowed down a bit, but I knew that wasn't what she was talking about. Guilt tying my stomach in a knot, I quickly hit the minus button on the remote, dropping her back down to the third setting. I probably should have gone lower, but I stopped there. If she wanted it lower, Elayne gave no indication, the soft moans now fully back in all their glory.

As we neared the end of the construction, I moved to once again lower the setting on the vibrator, only to notice that her noises from the back had completely stopped. Was she... trying to show me that there was no need to drop it? I felt like it had to be me assuming things, so I snuck another quick look at the mirror to try and see what kind of shape she was in.

It was a mistake. Her eyes immediately locked onto mine, boring into me. I swallowed, unable to pull away from her gaze. Did she expect me to say something? Do something? This was the first time we'd ever actively acknowledged what I was doing to her, and even if she was just looking at me and not saying anything I felt myself withering. I'd fucked up. Badly.

And then her eyes slightly rolled upward, her mouth opened wide, and her entire body violently trembled. She came, and hard by the looks of it, without making a single sound. The sight was more than I could take after everything that had just gone on and I'm not at all proud to say that I exploded, all over the inside of my pants. Definitely not my greatest moment. I also wasn't as quiet as she somehow managed to be, although I did attempt to disguise it with a poorly timed groan of my own.

Post-nut clarity struck me at that exact moment, filling me with shame and also making me realize just how fucked we were. Both of us had cum in the car, and it was only a matter of time before that unmistakable scent would make its presence known. Our only saving grace was that the school was right after the construction ended, so within five minutes we were both throwing open our respective doors and rushing out of the car. Our father gave us a bemused look before waving and driving away, thankfully completely oblivious to what his children had just done under his nose.

This was also the first time I'd been left alone with Elayne since the madness had begun. She took a step in my direction, a determined look on her face, before, to my saving grace, one of her best friends called out to her.

"Not. Four," she hissed as she walked past me, and then she was gone, rushing over to join her group of friends as if it was a perfectly normal day. As if there wasn't a little, pink, bullet vibrator thrumming away in her tight little pussy. It was impossible to imagine, despite being exactly what was happening. A part of me was tempted to set it all the way to five as she began walking away, but instead, I ended up lowering it down to two. For some bizarre reason, she'd trusted me with the remote, and I found myself wanting to, what, earn that trust? It didn't make sense, but nothing about this situation did.

Still somewhat dazed, I ducked into the first bathroom I passed on the way to my math class and took a moment in one of the stalls to clean myself up as best as possible. There was only so much I could do, but it definitely helped. Once I made it to the lecture hall, I dropped into a seat in the back of the room, my hand idly playing with the remote in my pocket. As my professor began lecturing I knew that I should be paying attention, even if we weren't going to be tested on any of this, but try as I might, I couldn't stop thinking of the sight of Elayne in the back seat of the car, cumming. It had looked so fucking hot, even if she was my sister. A part of me whispered that it was even better because of that, and once again I ignored it.

I was so distracted by thoughts of Elayne that I only realized that the lecture had ended as the other students around me began filing out of the room. Hurrying to join them, I quickly made my way down the hall to my next class, determined to be a better student this time. I heard her laugh from around the corner, moments before my sister came into view--deep in conversation with two of her friends. My eyes immediately dropped to her crotch, filling me with a deep sense of shame. I don't know why I even did it, it wasn't like there was a way I'd be able to see the vibe hidden away inside her. We passed, and I thought she hadn't noticed me until she gave me a quick wink. She really was loving this.

Deciding to push her limits, I casually reached down and pushed the plus button on the remote, smirking as I heard her abruptly gasp from behind me.

"Hmm? What's up, Elayne?" her friend asked.

"It's... nothing, don't worry about it," she stammered. "I just--"

I couldn't hear the remainder of whatever excuse she came up with as they got too far away and the noise from everyone else in the hallway drowned them out. I was surprised she was capable of talking so smoothly while a vibe was buzzing away inside her, even a little impressed. The real question, though, was how long she could last. While she'd made it very clear that the next setting up was off-limits, this third setting had been all it had taken for her to get off in the car. And no matter how skilled she was at staying quiet, I felt like there was no way people wouldn't know what was happening if they could see her. It almost made me wish we shared the next class together.

By the time I dropped into my seat for the next lecture, I was already regretting what I'd done. Teasing Elayne was all well and good, but I didn't want to go beyond that--even if she had brought this on herself. Setting the vibe back down to its first setting, I firmly put it out of my mind and resolved to be a better student. The rest of the school day passed in a blur, my thoughts still torn between Elayne and doing my best to pay attention to my various professors. Once the final lesson ended, I was more than ready to get out of there and get home--especially considering the ride back had the potential to be just as entertaining as this morning's.

Except Elayne was missing from the parking lot.

"Excuse me, have you seen my sister?" I asked one of the girls nearby who I usually saw her hanging out with.

She gave me a confused look before finally seeming to recognize me. "Oh, Elayne? She left early, right after lunch. Said she wasn't feeling well."

I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. It was my fault. I'd pushed things too far. My mom drove up to the curb a moment later and I climbed into the front seat, noticing that she didn't seem to be surprised by the absence of my sister.

"Just us today. I'm glad you're feeling well, though. I was worried something might have been wrong with breakfast."

"You know about Elayne?"

My mom gave me an extremely weird look. "Of course, she sent a text to the family group."

Her words made me realize just how massive of an idiot I was. My phone. I'd been so caught up thinking about the damn vibrator my sister was using that I'd completely forgotten about it. That's how out of it I was.

"Now I am worried about you."

"I'm fine," I said, pulling out my phone and seeing that, yes, I'd missed a whole conversation between Elayne and my parents. She hadn't mentioned the vibe, of course, just that her stomach was hurting and she was going to rest up. "Let's just go home, it was a long day."

"I'm sorry," I texted Elayne directly, hoping it would help.

The rest of the trip home passed in silence, but the lack of any response from my sister had the knot in my stomach tying even tighter. Once we made it home, my mom and I found my dad already seated at the dinner table with steaming plates of last night's leftovers spread out. My sister wasn't there.

"Elayne still isn't feeling well," my dad explained. "Said she was going to skip dinner and just try and get some rest."

Now I was getting really worried. Had I hurt her somehow? Or did she just really not want to see me that much? I had no idea what was going on and it was killing me. The last thing I'd wanted to do was drive a massive wedge in our relationship.

Dinner passed mostly in silence, with me only giving curt answers as my parents asked about my day. Once I'd finished eating I quickly excused myself, saying I was tired and going to call it a day early as well, before I made my way up to my room. I hesitated outside the door for a moment, debating walking farther down the hall to Elayne's door to check on her. Deciding it was probably best to leave her alone, I pushed open my door and then immediately froze in the doorway.

123456...9