All Comments on 'Remote Control Mittens'

by FeatherWatt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking Fabulous

as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK guys

Look, I really like the mittens stories.

You write well, you write sexy, I like you, I like your stories.

But you gotta stop spamming us with the in-between chats.

They're endless, they're stopping the story, and to be honest, they are boring.

I started the story, and stopped because the chat was just too boring.

Then I said I'll just hop to a place where it isnt written as chat, and got to the bathroom scene, which was good and nice, and well written.

I hate to be rude, and I apologise for that. But really. Please have mercy on us readers, and skip the self-reference chats, they were interesting in the first story, and are a nuisance in all the rest of them.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

O disagree with "OK Guys” Anonymous. I love the chats. Phoney on him anyway, he's no lesbian! Seriously, when I saw this I was so fuckin overjoyed I was happy dancing. It was so freaking wonderful & creative. I adore how you ignore sexual labels & just five right into the story, love how experimentally it unfolds, love how sexy & amorous it all is. Thank you. Can't wait for "Soaking Wet Mittens". You are among the best in this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not okay, guy

The intros are great, as are the ”outros”. They’re what make these stories real, as though being told by actual people, who are choosing to share with Lit’s readers. [In this case, of course, the addition of Khushi’s voice made in the story.]

I’m just glad to see Mittens back, Phoenix— I feared Mittens storiies were lost forever (I’ve forgone pie for months and months now!). Thanks for writing Remote Control! I have to say, though, as unfond as I am of ‘golden showers’, I still prefer a story with PEE to one with COP. Please let them just get yelled at a lot (or even spanked), but don’t let them be dragged through the court system!

Oh, yeah. Five stars, as usual. And please... write faster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I love the chat logs

ScrumptiousReaderScrumptiousReaderover 6 years ago
Mittens or no mittens

Keep writing and posting, I love the chats btw never lose them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

When does the next chapter come out!?. I'm completely hooked! Awesome writing and wonderful character development.

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
Three is not a crowd lol

Seriously love who you do these.

As already mentioned the intro and outro just add fun and tease.

I loved the pancake sex one from earlier and this topped it totally :)

I hope to read more soon :)

ATM

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Five star fun

Ooohh I love rollercoasters and I love remote eggs , put the two together and you got a very happy stroudle.

Great series , please continue . Please .

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Soaking wet mittens please!

These are my favorite stories! I still come back here every few weeks checking for the next one. Really can't wait for the pee play story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please more soon !!!!!!!!!

trnmstr48trnmstr48over 5 years ago
Fantastic stories, BUT

What about the $#%$#$% mittens?

Enquiring minds want to know!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I just finished binge reading all the Mittens parts, and DAMN am I hoping for the release of Soaking Wet Mittens now

TheOneWhoLikeToReadsTheOneWhoLikeToReadsover 3 years ago

Just read all the stories and i cant get enough tho .. i want to know more bout nina and sam .. what will sam do to nina next and so on .. i hope there more chapter .. anyways ty for the good stories .. love it .. thank you author ..

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977over 1 year ago

Can we please get Part 6? This was really nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeatherWatt@FeatherWatt
665 Followers
Hello! I write about unusual relationships, weird kinks, and bonkers stuff that many (most?) people don't find arousing at all, but in an arousing way. If you find yourself turned on while wondering why, then that right there is my job done well. If you'd like to know when ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mittens Series Info