Strap-on Mittens

Story Info
Sam and Nina do inadvisable things to a strapon.
12.2k words
4.81
10.1k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 06/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina: Damn it's been over half a decade since we did one of these introductory chatlogs

Samantha: So we'll definitely need a recap, huh! :D

Nina: I have never seen you use a smiley before

Samantha: I do some other stuff in this story that you've never seen me do before!

Nina: Alright yeah let's recap before folks think this whole thing is just a chatlog

Nina: So the series goes, Mittens, Schrödinger's Mittens, Cyber Mittens, High Voltage Mittens, Remote Control Mittens, and then this one.

Samantha: Go and read them first if you haven't already, because this recap is spoiler city by virtue of it being a recap.

Nina: "Mittens," all the way back in 2013, novella-length, introduces my awesome mad-scientist best-friend-turned-girlfriend. She's very inexperienced with being dominant but very enthusiastic about learning how to press my submissive buttons. We also learn that I have a watersports kink that I'll never, ever tell her about, because it's way too embarrassing.

Samantha: you have a WHAT

Nina: oh shit secret's out

Samantha: Schrödinger's Mittens continued the same afternoon, and was a short story about being nervous about oral.

Nina: It also contained the first mention of pancakes.

Nina: Cyber Mittens was another short, a mutual masturbation slash public exhibitionism fantasy, that one went HEAVY on the pancake teasing.

Samantha: High Voltage Mittens was the fourth story, the second novella. We're going long-short-short-long-short-short-long, is the plan.

Nina: In High Voltage Mittens, oof yeah a whole BUNCH of stuff happens, because it's the long one in the middle. Sam rattles my insides with a solenoid-based vibrator, I finally reveal my watersports kink, Sam ties me to a chair and shocks my nipples until I confess my most sordid pee fantasies.

Nina: That one didn't have much in the way of pancake action though.

Nina: Like, we didn't even mention them. Twenty-seven thousand words, not so much as a fucking crumb.

Samantha: Nina what the hell are you talking about

Nina: Remote Control Mittens, another short, features remote controlled vibrators on a rollercoaster, but the twist is we bump into our friend who coincidentally is also wearing a remote control vibe, they're on the same frequency, it's a horny comedy of errors.

Nina: No pancakes, again, what the hell.

Samantha: Are you saying these things because you're hungry, or because you want me to smack your ass with this hairbrush?

Nina: That brings us up to this story, which has only a brief, passing mention of pancakes.

Nina: Ow

Nina: hrnn yes thank you mistress

Samantha: Which do you want more: hairbrush-spanks, like this?

Nina: OW, mmf

Samantha: Or pancakes, in your growling belly, right now?

Nina: oh my god both

Nina: I want both

Nina: Can we somehow do both

Nina: *please*

Samantha: Hmm. Tell you what.

Samantha: Pull your pants up.

Samantha: We'll go out for pancakes now, while the horny person watching us reads this story, and then we'll come back at the end and do some more hairbrush stuff.

Nina: Sounds great

Nina: Enjoy, reader!

Nina: Sorry it took so long!

Nina: I don't know why! It's not like anything big and important happened out there between 2017 and 2024!

Samantha: Yeah, it's been weirdly quiet. Except the pancake place shut down and moved and reopened again. Three times.

Nina: Oh yeah, that was kind of an emotional rollercoaster

Samantha: Have fun, reader! I'll keep her warm and well-fed for you.

***

Samantha slammed the lid of her laptop down as Nina rounded the corner.

Nina froze in the doorway, glanced bedheaded at Samantha's laptop, back up into her eyes.

Samantha grinned sheepishly, unconsciously letting an elbow rest on the lid.

"Well good morning to you too," murmured Nina, suspiciously.

Jesus, how much did she see?! "Morning!" said Samantha, a little too enthusiastically. "Coffee's in the pot."

"Smelled it from upstairs," smiled Nina, padding over to the counter, opening a cabinet. "Proving that you're just as good at getting me out of bed as you are at getting me in it." She selected a mug - her usual mug, Samantha noticed - and spoke as she filled it. "Whatcha sneaking at?"

Samantha winced. "Um."

Nina looked over her shoulder, showed Samantha a grin. "You must've been really engrossed. You normally hear me coming."

"Barefoot!" accused Samantha, pointing.

"Bareass too," grinned Nina, flicking the base of her T-shirt to glimpse Samantha a pair of pale, freckled curves. She opened a drawer, wielded a spoon. "If you were reading porn, you should share it."

"No," mumbled Samantha, "not exactly."

"Fanfic?" teased Nina, taking sugar. "Embarrassing erotic fanfic?" She stirred, and turned, cup in hand, towards Samantha. "Oh, you're blushing." Her smile broadened. "Must be really embarrassing fanfic." She looked towards the ceiling for a moment. "I'm gonna guess... Christian Sonic the Hedgehog."

Samantha blinked. "What? No!"

"Voldemort and Gandalf the Gray."

Samantha snrked. "Not that either."

"Robin Hood, fox-form, in a threesome with Cary Elwes and Mister Clean."

"No," headshook Samantha, "also, these are all guys."

Nina shrugged. "It's reasonable to miss cock every now and then."

Samantha stared. Nina grinned back.

"Well," sighed Samantha. "Right." She opened her laptop, closed all the tabs. "That's that question answered."

Nina's eyebrows rose. "Is that what you were Googling? Whether it's okay for a bisexual woman in a lesbian relationship to get a hankering for dick from time to time?"

Samantha felt her blush reach her ears, and looked up from her laptop. "Duckduckgo'ing."

Nina waved her mug at Samantha, coffee sloshing inside. "Nobody's ever gonna say that. Call it ducking or something, Christ."

"Asking the Duck," muttered Samantha. "Luckyducking? Googling without getting spied on."

Nina shook her head. "Nope!" She padded towards the fridge. "Too early in the morning for an internet privacy lecture. I'll have to distract you from that subject by opening this fridge here," she did so, "bending down low, and doing an exaggerated search for the cream. Oh creeee-eeeam, where aaaare you..."

"So," Samantha nervously asked Nina's wiggling ass, "it's okay?"

The other, slightly less-freckled end of Nina appeared and cocked an eyebrow at Samantha over the fridge door. "To miss cock?"

Samantha nodded. "Yeah. I just felt... weird about it, knowing that I love you, and craving this thing that you don't have, and meanwhile we're at the stage of our relationship where you have a favorite mug at my house."

Nina, already pouring, raised her eyebrows at the mug in her hand. "Huh."

"So it's normal?"

Nina replaced the cream, closed the door. "It's normal for some women, yeah." She padded across the floor towards Samantha, pulled out a chair, sat down. "But I can tell it's giving you some anxiety, so let's talk about it. Do you miss the penis, or the gentleman to whom it answers?"

Samantha grinned. "Real talk time?"

Nina nodded, taking a sip of her coffee. "Real talk time."

Samantha CTRL-shift-T'd through her recently-closed tabs. Found the thing. "Do you have one of these?"

She watched Nina's face as she turned the laptop around. Nina squinted, and slowly smiled. "So here's the thing." She sipped her coffee. "I don't keep toys from previous relationships. And as I've told you, this is my first long-term same-sex thing."

Samantha nodded. "So even if you'd owned one in the past, you wouldn't have it now."

"Correct," said Nina.

"And even if you did," said Samantha, "it would've been up a guy's butt."

Nina nodded. "And you wouldn't want something inside your vagina that had been up a guy's butt, unless -"

"Unless it was attached to Cary Elwes," finished Samantha, "yes, we agreed."

"It's never gonna happen," sighed Nina, melodramatically. "Even true love cannot break the space-time continuum."

"Princess-Bride-era Cary Elwes and Dhoom-2-era Hrithik Roshan happened in our minds and in our hearts," said Samantha decisively, "and that's enough."

"And if it ever did happen," continued Nina, "first we'd hold hands and watch, and then we'd take turns."

Samantha nodded. "We have the pact. But look," she said, pointing to the screen. "Would you feel weird about this?"

Nina looked. She thought. "From you," she said, stroking her chin, "or to you?"

Samantha blushed. She spoke quietly. "I'd like to me," she murmured, "but I'd be comfortable giving, too." She reached out and stroked Nina's fingers. "If you wanted."

Nina grinned. "It'd be a learning curve. I've used them before, but only on guys. Gonna be a different angle. This is the one you want?"

Samantha stood up, leaned over, looked at the laptop screen upside-down. Grabbed her glasses as they fell.

"Oh for goodness' sake just move your chair," giggled Nina, and Samantha sheepishly did so, into cuddling-range. She felt Nina's arm snake around her waist, and she reciprocated as they looked at the screen.

She opened her mouth to say "Yeah, unless you've got other preferences," but Nina's lips were at her ear, then her cheek, so she had to turn her head to receive a soft, coffeebreathed good-morning kiss, and then she had to let Nina's hands drift into her hair, and then she forgot all about the laptop until Nina pulled back to speak.

"I like it," she said, her nose touching Samantha's. "It reminds me of the one in Sense8."

Samantha grinned. "I liked watching that show with you."

"You don't want something more realistic?" asked Nina.

Samantha hmm'd. "Maybe? I only just started looking, a few minutes ago."

"Oh," said Nina, reaching for the laptop, hunting and pecking. "Let me show you some of my favorite sites. Here's one called -" she looked up at what she'd typed. "Nerk dot derb dot what the fuck Sam, put it in QWERTY, please?"

"Alt-capslock," muttered Samantha.

"Better. Alright, let's try this again. I've ordered from these guys a bunch of times. Here, look, they've got all kinds."

Samantha followed Nina's finger, grinning. "Aww, look at that one! It's adorable!"

Nina smiled. "I've had that one. The beginner's pegging kit. The dildo is even smaller than it looks, it's like finger-sized. Kevin and I only used it twice before he wanted something bigger." She sighed. "Then the next one we got was too big, although it wasn't for want of trying, poor guy."

"Goldilocks problem," muttered Samantha, eyes on the screen.

"Yup," said Nina, "I've tried these strapless ones here, too."

Samantha was intrigued. She thought of holding Nina's thrusting hips, first with straps, then without. She blushed. "They work any good?"

Nina held out a hand palm-down and tilted it back and forth. "Ehh," she said, noncommittally. "Hit and miss. Kinda finicky. I ended up needing a hand to hold it at the right angle, half the time."

"So the harness is better."

Nina nodded. "More practical, certainly."

"Let's see that one," said Samantha, pointing. When the page loaded, she examined the interface between fabric and silicone - then she sat back in her chair, pondering. "So you can pair any harness with any dildo," she concluded.

"Pretty much," confirmed Nina. "There's some variation in diameter, but there's ways to deal with that."

Samantha frowned. "I assumed it was the sort of deal where you just, like, buy a strap-on, and you get what you get." She sighed. "I've been looking at the wrong sites. We've got a stack of dildos, between us. All we need's the harness."

Nina grinned. "Let's look at dildos too, though."

"Well yeah, obviously."

So they did, for a few minutes.

"Sam?"

"Mmm-hmm?"

"Do you specifically miss dick, or do you miss having someone you love on top of you, thrusting something hard inside you?"

Samantha wriggled. Yup, looking at sex toys makes me wet. Especially shopping with someone who intends to share them with me. "I don't know, but you can keep up the dirty talk."

"I'm asking," said Nina, "so I'll know whether to look for something like this -" she clicked, and enlarged a picture of a curiously androgynous yellow toy with only the faintest suggestion of a bulge at the end, "or this," and a picture of an almost obscenely-detailed fleshtoned dildo filled the screen.

"Hmm." Samantha considered. "So the first one reminded me more of a banana than a dick. The second one was too much dick."

"Yeah, look, it's veiny," said Nina. "It squirts, though."

Samantha looked closer. "Huh. Little syringey pumpy thing going on, there."

"Does that appeal to you?" teased Nina, and Samantha looked over to her to see that she was blushing too.

"Maybe." Samantha grinned. "I could spray you down like a firefighter."

Nina chuckled, looking back to the screen. "Okay," she said, slowly, smiling. "Let's keep that in mind."

"I'd like something between the two," said Samantha. "Something... something that's phallic, but also..." She struggled for a moment to find the word, finally came across it, and it was simpler than she was looking for. "Pretty!"

"Yeah!" cried Nina, and scrolled. "Something colorful."

"Yeah!" responded Samantha, matching Nina's enthusiasm. "I liked the shape of the banana one. I liked how it suggested penis, but wasn't in-your-face about it."

"Just a hint of penis," said Nina.

"A teaspoon of glans," clarified Samantha.

"A soupçon of dong," suggested Nina. "Like this one! RAINBOW, Sam!"

Samantha's eyes widened. "Fuck. Yeah. Look at those swirls."

"The ridges, too. Sam, you know what we're doing?"

Samantha looked over. "What're we doing?"

"We're taking the parts of the idea of a penis that suit us, and changing the parts that don't. We're redefining wang for ourselves, Sam."

"We're building the perfect penis for us. This feels radical," said Samantha. "Even though people probably do it every day."

Nina slumped. "Aw, it's not a squirter though. And look -" she tabbed over to a category page, "the squirters are all super-dicky-dicks. Monster wangs. Barbarian dongers."

Samantha thought for a moment. "I bet -"

"Megapeens."

"I think we -"

"Uberwieners."

"We could make the rainbow dong a squirter."

Nina glanced towards her. "Yeah?"

"Well, what are the parts we'd need?" asked Samantha.

Nina tabbed back over to the squirting hypercock. "Flexible tubing."

Samantha rummaged in the pile of detritus on the kitchen table. "Like, aquarium tubing?"

Nina nodded.

"Like this?"

Nina looked - her eyes widened. "Uh, yeah. You got a massive horse syringe lying around?"

"Got one in the study, for refilling ink cartridges."

"I thought you said inkjet printers were the devil, Sam?"

"For refilling your ink cartridges," said Samantha. "Then all we need is a really long drill bit. Like this one."

Nina grinned. "I love you."

Samantha grinned back. "What'd we put in it, though? Like, just warm water, or some kinda semen recipe?"

Nina waved her arms in the air. "We put whatever we want in it, Sam, we're redefining cock!"

"Alright," said Samantha, "let's think on that, while I order another massive horse syringe. Probably shouldn't mix up the ink syringe and the cum syringe. That's, like, first day of dildo-school stuff."

"Ouff, yeah," said Nina, shifting uncomfortably. "You're not an octopus." She paused, looked sideways at Samantha. "Unless you're secretly into that?"

"No," said Samantha, decisively.

"Okay," grinned Nina.

Oh, wait, thought Samantha. "Unless you're secretly into that? 'cause I'd be only too happy to oblige."

Nina laughed. "No. You wanna go back and forth on the it's-okay-if-you-are-and-I'll-indulge-you thing a bit?"

Samantha grinned, curling her arm around Nina's side. "Why the heck not, it's traditional." She leaned into Nina's neck, her hair - her soft cheek at Samantha's lips. "Want me to tentacle you?"

Nina shivered in Samantha's arms. "No. Unless you want to tentacle me?"

Samantha let her lips touch Nina's ear as she wriggled. "No. Not unless you ask me really nicely."

Aroused by the not-into-that-unless-you-are theme, something stirred in the back of Samantha's mind as Nina quivered against her; something fluid and secret. A confession whispered first in the shower, then elaborated on, extracted inch by inch by the sweetest torture at this very table. As her lips met Nina's, Samantha thought of the ozone zap, the jiggly shuddering of Nina's breasts, the words she'd whispered with her cheeks bright red.

I love her, thought Samantha, I trust her. She's touched and tasted every inch of my body. And yet I'm so horribly shy about that.

Nina's hands were in her hair, her tongue sliding gentle coffeetaste into Samantha's mouth.

Here she is indulging a thing I'd like to do... and meanwhile I go to a bar, hold it until I'm bursting, and then sit on the toilet for ten minutes watching waterfall videos on my phone until the restroom's empty.

I want so badly to do that for her.

"Nina," she murmured, against Nina's lips.

"Mmph?" Nina pulled back.

Samantha looked into Nina's eyes, felt a blush rising. "I really love that you indulge me in these things just like that, y'know?"

Nina grinned. "Oh yeah, pounding my girlfriend with a strap-on until she screams is such a tedious chore, but I'll get through it somehow."

Samantha giggled. "Okay."

"Especially when you do that curl-up sort of orgasm," continued Nina, "where your abs tense up and your shoulders come off the bed and your tits shake around and wobble while you shout," Samantha felt a hand grip her breast and squeeze gently, "I don't know how I manage."

"Yeah," said Samantha, feeling better, "what on Earth do you think about in that moment, to keep from falling asleep?"

Nina shrugged. "Oh, y'know, laundry and shit." She leaned in, kissed Samantha, bumping her glasses.

Samantha exhaled into Nina's upper lip, tension leaving her. She broke the kiss and rubbed her cheek against Nina's, breathing slowly, Nina's heartbeat against her own. Feeling relaxed enough for the rest of her words to come out.

She closed her eyes, and whispered.

"I wanna pee on you."

As the tension left her own body, she felt it erupt in Nina. Not quite a gasp - but Nina definitely stiffened, and her breathing changed.

"Are you ready for that, Sam?" asked Nina, hot whispered breath in Samantha's ear.

"Not yet," confessed Samantha. "I've got a real shy bladder. But I've been working on it." She swallowed, her cheeks hot. "Things like..." and her voice dropped even lower, a whisper only Nina could ever hear. "...thinking of you. While I'm..." she swallowed again - even relaxed, the words caught in her throat, and her ears burned as she struggled. "In the bathroom, y'know?"

She heard Nina's breathing quicken, felt her heartbeat accelerate.

"That's..." Nina's breath caught. "Exciting," she finished, and Samantha could hear the smile in her voice.

Samantha grinned, blushing hard. "I appreciate your patience," she smiled, into Nina's ear. "I do want to do it, one day. One day soon, I hope."

Nina's fingers wriggled at Samantha's back. Samantha sensed words that Nina wasn't saying, was struggling to say - well, she thought, it's an embarrassing subject. Samantha gave her time.

She was rewarded. "The... the thought of it makes me shiver," whispered Nina, the last few words textured in breathy giggles.