Remote Rendezvous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God. I'm so close to exploding! Take off the condom! Let me paint a masterpiece inside of you." Austin insisted.

Debbie was so wildly out of control. She was not going to be able to stop this from happening. Her internal muscles shifted into the involuntary girly twirl that would force Austin to explode. She went into sexual overdrive to suck his cum up his shaft. He would have no chance to remove the condom. At least if he came in the condom it would be safe.

"Just cum. Cum in me. Cum now. Cum in the condom. Then I'll take it off you. And swallow your cum. But you have to cum. Cum. Cum. Cum now!" Debbie moaned.

Debbie's phone rang loudly. It was the Fog Horn emergency ringer for Sarah's number when she was in trouble. Debbie leaned forward to grab the phone. Austin kept pumping. Debbie answered "What is it Sarah?

Sarah was crying. "Debbie! My boyfriend wants to FaceTime! He wants to check on me to see if you are really here with me. He thinks I'm here with some guy! I need you here now to prove I'm with you. He's ringing my iPad right now. Please!"

"OK Sarah. Give me a minute or so!"

"Austin I've got to go!" Debbie barked as she leapt off Austin's armed missile. She took one last look at Austin's naked cock. "Oh no! Thank God she called just then!" She grabbed the broken condom and rolled it off. "That could have been real trouble!" She grabbed her red satin thong and attempted a quick clean up.

"What? You're leaving now? Just as I'm about to cum?" Austin was incredulous.

"Sorry for the bad timing. Sarah needs me this minute. But if you're free in a while...and you're up to it. Maybe we can finish this up... and down... and in... and out... you get the idea!"

Debbie threw her soaked thong onto Austin's face. "Take care of this for me until I come back!"

Austin was stunned but still ramrod ready. Debbie's essence lingered in her thong now that she was gone. He slumped onto the couch naked and felt sorry for himself. He slowly stroked himself as he considered options to get rid of this hard on.

Ashley watching secretly could not stop her orgasmic freight train rolling towards the incredible fireworks! Every part of her was convulsing in an all consuming explosion. Lucky no one could hear the scream as she went over the edge.

After the body wrenching cum fest, she started to giggle about Austin's FaceTime Interruptus. He just could not catch a break.

She reached over to her iPad and turned on her microphone and camera. " Monsieur Austin?"

"Hey Ashley. I thought you were off FaceTime?"

"I must have pushed the wrong buttons because I guess it never turned off. So I'm back! What happened with the girls?" Ashley asked.

"The girls just followed your remote instructions. Then you disappeared. I guess they needed more direction. They lost interest. Sarah's boyfriend called and they both bugged out."

"And they left you high and dry?"

"Can't you see my situation? I wish my French Maid was here to give me some relief!" Austin complained.

"Monsieur Austin. Wouldn't you want me to tell the girls to finish the job? To tease you to an incredible, not to be denied explosion!"

Austin ramped up his self stimulation as Ashley pushed his favorite hot talk buttons.

"Did you want to fuck them? With your naked cock! Did you want to empty your cum deep inside them? Did you want me to watch you pump every drop of your load so deep inside them? And dream of me licking your cum out of their overflowing pussies?" Ashley teased.

Austin was close to drenching the iPad for the second time this night! Both his hands were squeezing, sliding and stroking his dick until he was at the edge of control.

There was a loud knock on the door. And giggles.

"I don't fucking believe it!" It took all the strength Austin could muster to stop stroking, throw the robe on and crack open the door.

Debbie smiled seductively. "I told you I would be back for the thong! Sarah wanted to come too. We were talking to her boyfriend Todd on FaceTime. We told him about the Remote Rendezvous! He is in for a virtual foursome. Or a fivesome if Ashley wants to join. Todd is here right now on the iPad...remotely!"

Debbie and Sarah came in. Sarah was holding the open iPad with Todd's expectant and horny face checking out the scene.

"Now where were we?" Debbie whispered as she opened Austin's robe.

To be continued...

12