All Comments on 'Renaissance Affair'

by storyteller19

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Ending!

Great ending! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
what

part of the story were good parts were confusing and you should definitely get a couple people to help proofread! you had said that they went to employees bathroom but then it's like a storage closet and the whole dress on dress off thing in the weird fairy chick has a cell phone is dancing to R&B?! why did you throw random crap in there? seems like you wrote two different stories and try to mesh them together.

G5902G5902about 4 years ago
I hope it continues!?

Sweet story!! The settings and fairy tale atmosphere is really fun!

Fucko922Fucko922about 4 years ago
And.....

The way you ended the story feels as though it’s not finished. Excellent job building up the passion but the whole hiking and castle didn’t seem to fit. Unless there is more to come. Hope so!

Cody3Cody3about 4 years ago
Part 1?

Please don't let this story end here. I had a hunch Anna was Fey. Overall an interesting story and good development of the characters. I hope this is the beginning of a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You were doing pretty well— some grammar and usage errors that an editor could help you fix— but then there were the off key notes that just didn’t fit the story you were telling. Having Anna whip out a cell phone pre-set to R&B stripper music didn’t fit your narrative at all— and if she’s truly from this land of Faerie, what’s she even doing with a cell phone? She’s not going to be calling home on it! Further, given the end of your tale, why on earth would Anna visit a cheesy Ren Faire when she apparently lives in the real thing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Series, please

Good story. Yes, there are issues—still a good story. Demands to be a series.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Wait... you can't leave the story there!

Thanks for sharing.

Cal59Cal59over 3 years ago
Okay

That got weird, really liked it though, I hope you take it further, 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

While I throughly enjoyed this story, the ending was very strange. Especially without another chapter to explain it. If this was meant to be a standalone story, the ending doesn't work at all.

MjrzxcMjrzxcover 3 years ago

I liked it. Surprise ending was different but good. Any chance of a follow on story?

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Will this one be continued?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It has been over three and a half years, and the rest of the story is still missing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous