All Comments on 'Renaissance Faire Ch. 06'

by jmmj5

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

It's going to be hard for Richard to help Debbie get a job when he gets fired.

I actually hope Debbie does get a teaching position, then is stuck on the University campus watching Rob and Kate living happily ever after. It would have to hurt, seeing them get married and start a family together. When Debbie realises what she threw away to whore herself out for her shitty career, she's going to end up heartbroken.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

So Debbie runs from the house back to Richard's office and bursts in to find the new research assistant on his knee being promised a job if... She realises then what a fool she has been. Not sure yet what the nerds revenge will be but while feeling sad for the death of their marriage I hope the bad guys get theirs in the final chapter. 5 stars for a very good story

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 4 years ago
Well, maybe she'll get what she wants...

Neither husband nor wife seem too broken up and the divorce, so I suppose the marriage died much earlier and they're finally putting it out of it's misery. Perhaps she'll find happiness someday, but I don't think it'll be at this college.

Good story, thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused by Change in MIL

I don't understand the overnight change in Deb's mother. Suddenly she agrees with her husband that Richard is bad news? What prompted this? It wasn't simply her husband's threat to divorce her. She was still having hushed, conspiratorial chats with her slut spawn after Carl issued that ultimatum.

Also, Richard should already be looking to move if Rob is truly so loved by gown and town alike. In a small university town he wouldn't be able to live there comfortably after breaking up a valued local's marriage. There would be no available appointments for him to get a haircut, see the dentist or have his car serviced. His dry cleaning would always get messed up. Fast food somehow would always have pubes in it. Doubt he would stick around until the end of the term..

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago
No nuclear melt down by Debbie...

Knew she would try to reconcile with Rob although that was a non-starter as soon as she saw Kate. What I didn't expect was that Sheila and Carl would be okay. I just knew that Sheila would be handed her walking papers. Safe to say, never try to out guess the writer.

Bunny? Nice!

Richard? Academic with a big ego and a little todger. Look forward to his and the University President 's demise. I agree with another comment I read. Debbie should get the position she wanted. As for Ron, I've read in many other stories, the best revenge is a life well lived! Look forward to the conclusion. I am sure there will be more twists and turns I didn't expect. Thanks for a great story!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"hopefully he will be away from her before he can do any real damage." - Um, he's already broken up her marriage; isn't that "real damage?"

Since they already know, and presumably have evidence of Finebaum screwing his secretary, isn't that enough to take to the Trustees?

FatStratFatStratover 4 years ago
MIL

Carl only knows about the discussions that Sheila and Debbie had before he issued his warning. Neither Sheila nor Debbie are stupid enough to tell him about Sheila's secret encouragement; however, I suspect that he will find out some way.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Moving right along

Story seems to be flowing right along. Didn't think he would move directly to Kate. Can't say I blame him. Looking forward to the blood letting finale chapter. Good writing and a great story. Thanks

ttom76ttom76over 4 years ago
Good Job!

Often in LW the wife has no redeeming qualities. You've done a fine job moving her from being a devoted wife to cheating.

I felt a little short changed with the brevity of the confrontation.

Thanks!

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
I agree that he is coming out ahead in this story

Kate sound like a really wonderful partner, whereas Debbie always sounded entitled and thus that she could have everything she wanted.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Really good story. We were able to see where it was going,but it was fun getting there. Kate is a much better choice for him.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
This is great sequencing.

Really make it easy to get behind certain characters and root for the demise of others. I also like that you haven’t made anyone beyond reproach. All the characters feel very real.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Bravo!!!

Good guy Rob comes out just fine!!! Glad his mom updated the Pre-Nup!!!!

Kate will make Rob VERY HAPPY with those 36DDD's!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like women built for comfort more than athletic and muscly women. Not fat, but voluptuous, soft and feminine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjmmj5@jmmj5
With a few exceptions, I tend to write longer stories, but that’s just my nature, I think. I’m going to try to tighten that up in the future. I know that means fewer people will read them, but I know that going in. Also, I tend to write what I know. I’ve spent a lot of time i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories