Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am available to give a massage to the both of you if you wish. I assume Jane will be first," said Kerry.

"Tres, do you want to join us upstairs to watch while I give Jane her massage? I find that watching a good massage can be almost as relaxing as actually getting one. I know most massages are given in private, but from what you have told me about your relationship, I think you might each enjoy watching."

Jane contributed, "That's a great idea. I'm ready, let's go."

The three of us headed upstairs, the two women first, followed closely by me.

Kerry said, "Jane why don't you go into the bathroom and change. Tres, you can just position yourself anywhere; on the bed if you wish."

Jane headed to the bathroom to change, Kerry set the portable massage table up at the foot of the bed, and I positioned myself across the bed propped on my customary left side, facing the massage table so I could watch.

After Jane exited the bathroom Kerry told her to place herself on the massage table. While Jane slipped up on the tabled, Kerry put the towel that had been around Jane over Jane's backside from her mid back to the tops of her calves. Kerry pulled a smaller folding table from the duffle bag and on it proceeded to set up a variety of creams and massage oils.

She also pulled out a stack of CD's and asked, "Tres I noticed the disc player. Would you mind putting some of these in the machine? I'm sure the quality is much better than that of my small boom box. While you are doing that, I'm going to freshen up a bit in the bathroom. Why don't you also close the drapes a little and light a couple of the candles that are in here? I'll be right back."

I jumped up and went to the CD player. It was a small but very nice six disc CD. Rather than sort through the handful of discs, I decided to put them in the player in the order they were handed to me without really paying attention to what they were. I then went to the wall switch beside the bed and closed the drapes in front of the panoramic windows. They were on an electric switch because of the size of the windows, and because you would have to go downstairs to close them otherwise. Because of our private location the drapes were meant to control light, not provide privacy. After closing the drapes I went to the two bedside tables and lit the 5" diameter candles. The setting changed dramatically from what it had been before and was now much more conducive to the undertaking of a relaxing massage.

As I was moving to close the drapes, the opening strains of a Loreena McKennet CD began to fill the room. I went to adjust the volume slightly just as Kerry was exiting the bathroom. While she approached Jane, I repositioned myself on the bed in the position I had been in before.

It was obvious from the very minute Kerry started her work that she was a true professional. On the little table she had a candle warmer that she used to heat massage oil. She placed a generous amount of clear oil in the top of the candle warmer and then lubricated her hands generously with a white cream.

"Jane I'm going to first massage your skin with this apricot based exfoliating cream. You will find it quite stimulating and also if the level of pressure I apply is more than you like I want you to tell me. Remember this is your massage and to be successful I need you to provide some feedback."

Kerry folded the towel down Jane's back so that the fold rested just above her buttocks. She started with wide circles on the upper back, testing for Jane's response. With the almost immediate relaxing of Jane, Kerry proceeded to apply a bit more of the cream.

"I'm going to work rapidly on a large portion of your body first. The purpose of this phase is to ready your skin for the sensitivity oil I am going to apply in just a minute. OK?" said Kerry.

There was a relaxed "uh huh" from Jane who was obviously already into the experience. "I like this music," murmured Jane. "It's perfect for a massage."

"Loreena Mckennet is one of my favorites and she also helps me really get into my work," replied Kerry.

After rapidly dealing with Jane's back she moved to her thighs and legs. Kerry unfolded the upper portion of the towel and folded up the bottom to just below Jane's buttocks. Kerry continued to work rapidly and professionally covering each leg with the exfoliating cream. You could tell she was already into her work and it was as if I wasn't even in the room. Just watching caused me to relax considerably and the music added to the feeling.

After finishing with the exfoliating cream Kerry took out a hand towel and wiped off any excess of the cream. You could tell by watching Jane that this felt good and every once in a while I could hear what I thought to be an almost imperctible moan of pleasure coming from Jane.

Kerry moved back to Jane's upper torso. She repositioned the towel and began applying the special massage oil.

"This is a product I discovered from one of the other masseuses I work with occasionally," Kerry said quietly. "I think you will notice a heightened sensitivity in your skin almost right away. If it's something you do not like, just say so, otherwise I'll keep going."

Another "uh huh," quietly came from Jane's mouth. You could sense there were going to be no objections. As Kerry worked the oil into Jane's shoulders you could see her muscles relax. My vicarious experience was almost as good as an actual massage. If I had been a cat I certainly would have been purring.

Kerry's expert fingers worked each group of muscles in Jane's back thoroughly. She paid particular attention to the small group of muscles in the very lower back just above the coccyx, but professionally avoided the muscles of Jane's buttocks, keeping that location discretely covered with the towel.

Following the back she moved on to the upper left arm, shoulder joint and then down to her fingers. Jane's head was facing me, but her eyes were closed. Even so I could tell she was really enjoying things so far.

Next Kerry started on the legs using a generous amount of the warm sensitivity oil. She kept the towel professionally positioned but when she was at the end of the table she gently placed her hands on Jane's ankles to spread them a little further apart. Jane got the hint and almost beat Kerry to the punch, opening her legs until her ankles were just at the outside edges of the table. Kerry began working the large muscles in Jane's thighs, kneading them to perfection.

A weak voice from Jane whispered, "This is the best massage I have ever had."

Kerry replied, "It's awfully early to judge that, I'm only just beginning. I gather I'm not using too much pressure?"

The question went unanswered and Kerry knew things were fine too. Moving on to the feet you could see that Kerry knew just how to get the maximum pleasure from every body part. She first did one foot and then the other. She then paid special attention to the ankles before moving back up to the thigh area. Even though the towel covered Jane's buttocks, Kerry must have had a pretty good view of Jane's labia.

By now Kerry was well over a half hour into her effort. She seemed unhurried and from all appearances you would guess she was just beginning. As she moved to the left side of the table to work the left thigh, she slid the towel up just a little more so the buttocks was still completely covered, but so that she could more easily work the inner thighs. From my vantage it was difficult to see what was going on, but I could see that her thumbs were on the outside of the thigh and the fingers on the inside. If she was verging on forbidden territory Jane gave no sign.

Just as I was thinking that, I heard Kerry say, "You still comfortable?"

"Absolutely," came the feeble voiced response I had become used to. "It feels wonderful."

In my own way I could imagine it did and I was still in my purring cat mode, enjoying the experience vicariously. I was treated as invisible and for all intents and purposes I felt invisible.

Kerry applied more oil and entered the inner thigh area on the left side once more. Judging from the position of the hands I could see, she had to be only millimeters away from the labia. There has to be a little stimulus there and sure enough I could sense just a slight occasional rise in Jane's hips. This has to be a natural reflex for anyone being massaged like this.

I could imagine a little moisture developing in Jane's pussy and just the thought made me note that Kerry's actions were beginning to get a rise out of me too. I didn't move and I am sure that neither woman was in a state to care about me.

Kerry next incorporated the muscles of the left buttocks into her routine. Sliding her hands beneath the towel, in one move she began massaging the area and had moved the towel completely off Jane's beautiful ass and into the small of her back. Jane didn't even seem to notice or probably more accurately care. Kerry worked the large muscles of the Gluteus Maximus from the inside to the outside. Her firm fingers moved from Jane's crack outward. At the lower end of the buttocks Kerry's fingers had to be rubbing against Jane's labia each time they went deep between her thighs. Jane's response was clear as she arched her hips upward very subtly allowing Kerry's hands maximum stimulation.

Kerry switched sides of the table now and continued the same routine on the right upper thigh and buttocks. The towel remained in the small of Jane's back and now was little more than a decoration in this process. Kerry's left hand disappeared from sight between Jane's thighs with every move and you could see, with more frequency, the subtle rises in Jane's hips. My guess was that Jane was beginning to enjoy the frequent brushes against her labia.

Next Kerry flexed the right leg at the knee and then flexed the entire hip. This later move had to give Kerry a pretty good view of Jane's pussy, which I imagined by now, was probably freely lubricated. Kerry repeated the process with the left knee and leg. I wondered if this view was beginning to have any effect on Kerry.

Kerry lifted the towel from the small of Jane's back and held it out in front of her and told Jane, "Time for the other side."

Jane rolled over and Kerry professionally kept the towel between herself and Jane professionally blocking any view of Jane's upper body. With Jane in place, Kerry positioned the towel to cover Jane from the tops of her breasts, to the tops of her thighs. She commenced her massage again beginning with the neck and shoulders. Her thumbs deftly, yet with just the right amount of pressure, probed the sensitive muscles surrounding the clavicle.

Being on the right side of the table, this time she did Jane's right arm. She provided special attention to the hand and fingers and then gently placed Jane's arm back on the table beside her body.

"Are you comfortable having your breasts massaged, or is that something you would prefer to skip?" asked Kerry without a change in the tone of her voice.

Jane's reply was, "I don't know, I've never had that done. But everything has been so wonderful so far. Sure, go for it."

I watched with an ever-growing bulge as Kerry folded the towel down so that the fold line was about even with Jane's navel. She applied some more warm oil and professionally cupped both hands around the right breast, massaging the tissue expertly.

"I love to have my breasts massaged," Kerry said in stride. "I think it is particularly good for the soft tissue that comprises most of this area. That is to say nothing about how good it feels too."

A gentle moan escaped from Jane's mouth in response. She obviously agreed with the latter part of Kerry's statement.

"This feels so good," were the barely audible words that followed.

Kerry gently began to work on Jane's nipples, which were by now quite firm. I knew from my experience that this was a particularly sensitive feature of Jane's body and could only wonder if she were having the normal response down below.

As Kerry leaned into her work, she strategically brushed her thigh against Jane's hand, which lay at the outermost area of the massage table. I caught the subtleness of this move and I also saw Jane's fingers move ever so subtly to flex against Kerry's thigh. It was as if she were sending a message about how much she enjoyed the experience so far.

After thoroughly stimulating each breast, Kerry folded the towel down even further to just above Jane's pubic area. She applied a generous amount of oil to Jane's stomach and began with large circles of both hands.

"Judging by your flat stomach, you keep yourself in pretty good shape," said Kerry.

"I try," said Jane. "I enjoy the outdoors and also try to swim regularly."

You have a very attractive body Jane," were Kerry's next words as she continued her massage.

Her fingers moved lower and lower until they were on either side of Jane's pubic bone. Her hands made smaller circles and her fingers concentrated in the small area just above and on either side of Jane's neatly groomed pubic area.

I thought to myself that this must feel really good. I knew it would if it were I.

Kerry repositioned the towel and moved to the foot of the table. She added more oil and began working her way up feet first. You could see the strength in Kerry's fingers as she massaged first on foot then the other. She gradually worked her way up to Jane's thighs and commenced with moves similar to what she had used on Jane's backside. Kerry's hands regularly disappeared inside of Jane's thighs and I imagined her strategic contact, even though occasional had to be having a stimulating affect.

After a few more minutes I heard Kerry say, "Still comfortable?"

"Yes, very," came the reply from Jane.

"I'd like to move on to the next phase if your wish. For this it is much more comfortable for me if you move to the bed. Is that OK?" asked Kerry.

Jane replied, "Sure, this has been wonderful so far."

"While you move from the table, I'm going to go to the bathroom and wash my hands.

"Tres, would you be so kind to cover the bed with these towels," she said reaching for a stack of large fluffy towels in her bag. "I don't want to get massage oil all over that beautiful comforter," she said.

I agreed and slowly rose from my relaxed state to help out. Kerry headed for the bathroom and Jane got off of the table. Jane helped me as we positioned the large beach sized towels on top of the bed.

Kerry was still in the bathroom while Jane positioned herself in the left center of the bed. As she moved her naked, oil glistening body into position she gently brushed my hand and whispered, "Come here."

I complied, Jane planted a wet kiss on my lips, and uttered, "Thank you, Kerry is really wonderful. This is the best massage I have ever had. She is very attractive, but I imagine you have already noticed that." she said with a wry smile.

I positioned myself back on the extreme left hand side of the bed with my head propped on my arm and a couple of the pillows. At about the same time Kerry exited the bathroom. She had shed her athletic slacks and was now barefoot and dressed in brief running shorts and the same midriff length tank top. I noticed that something else was different too; she had obviously taken off her bra and her nipples were poking prominently at her top.

Kerry repositioned the table with the oils near the bedside and said, "Now on to phase two."

"How many phases are there," asked Jane.

"As many as you are comfortable with," was Kerry's reply, not missing a beat.

Kerry blew out the candle warmer and switched to a massage oil in a light blue plastic tube.

"This is a different oil and will cause you to relax," Kerry said as she applied the oil to her hands.

She deftly moved to the bed and straddled Jane's hips so she could position herself to work on Jane's back and upper body. As she leaned forward I could see her gorgeous breasts expand in freedom beneath her top. If she noticed my stare, she never let on.

Jane was more relaxed then ever and "limp as a noodle," was probably the apropos expression. Her hands were positioned at her sides and her toned muscles appeared totally relaxed. A second Loreena McKennet disc was emanating its sounds in the background adding to the mood.

Kerry now slid off to the right side and went to work on the thigh area once more. This time my view of exactly where her fingers probed was much more clear. I also had a perfect view of her face while she was working. While her outward attitude hadn't appeared to change at all, I noticed a much more relaxed being about Kerry. While she was working Jane's legs I even caught her taking a quick glance in my direction. Her pose was incredibly sexy and I found myself thinking about her beautiful tits and what lay beneath that short cutoff top.

I also caught a glance from Jane as she turned her head in my direction, opened her eyes, and displayed her un-ignorable pleasure. Her hand reached out briefly and touched mine, then returned to its original location.

"Time to roll over," was the word from Kerry.

Jane turned over slowly, exposing her naked front without any shame or hesitation. Kerry again straddled Jane's waist and I could tell from the look on her face that Jane had noticed the absence of Kerry's bra too. This time Kerry took Jane's breasts in her hands as if it was totally expected. The reaction, from my close-up view, was immediate as Jane's nipples began to harden immediately. The two gorgeous women were coupled pelvis to pelvis and Kerry was massaging Jane's breasts with re-born enthusiasm.

"This is the first time I have ever been touched like this by another woman," said Jane. "It seems more natural than I might have expected. With you it seems totally natural, Kerry."

"Thank you," were Kerry's words. "You have very touchable tits as I am sure Tres would agree."

This time the feeble "Uh huh," came from my lips. My cock was now rock hard and there was no way of hiding it.

Jane's hands responded almost automatically by reaching out to touch Kerry's bare back.

"Oh, I'm sorry," came the words from Jane's mouth almost immediately as she pulled her hands down.

"Don't be," replied Kerry. "I like it more when you participate. I like being touched by the right woman. Have you ever felt another woman's breast, Jane?"

"No, not really, I haven't, but I wouldn't mind touching yours. I feel so comfortable right now."

Kerry reached down, grasped both of Jane's hands with her own and placed them underneath the bottom of her top at the base of her own breasts.

"Please, be my guest," Kerry urged.

For the first time in her life Jane found herself fondling another woman's tits and I was there up close and personal.

Kerry removed her hands from Jane and reached with her right hand for the oil at the side of the bed. She then instructed Jane, "Hold out your hand," as she proceeded to squirt it nearly full of oil.

"I love the feel of this oil on my nipples," said Kerry.

Jane said, "I don't want to get this all over your top."

Kerry's reaction was immediate and the top came up over her head without further ado.

Jane was now free to massage Kerry's gorgeous tits while Kerry reciprocated. This was getting more erotic by the minute. Jane was totally naked and was being straddled by Kerry who only wore her brief running shorts.

As Jane's nipples remained firm to Kerry's touch, Kerry leaned forward, took one nipple into her mouth, and began to suck gently. The reaction was automatic from Jane and the unmistakable rise of her pelvis was greeted by equal pressure from Kerry's own.

After a few seconds of sucking, Kerry slid her torso further down Jane's legs and deposited her tongue on Jane's stomach just above her immaculately groomed pubic hair. It was only a second or two before Kerry's tongue found its way to the now soaked pussy in front of her.