Rendezvous at Red Flag

Story Info
Female pilot flirts with her USAF counterpart.
4.6k words
4.2
5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmoBirb
EmoBirb
7 Followers

Disclaimer:

All characters and events within this story are fictional. The characters mentioned within this story are all above 18 years old.

Although real world terms and names are used, the context in which they are used is fictionalized.

____________________

The roar of afterburning engines echoed through the Nevada desert. A single silhouette flew near the ground, approaching it's target in low level flight. The triangular wings and canards gave the type away at first glance. The Eurofighter was on the hunt, it's target still several kilometers away, looking for the approaching aircraft. With the radar just periodically activated it should give the adversary a hard time to locate it during it's approach, let alone fire a missile. The Typhoon relied solely on the occasionally obtained radar information, which didn't help much as the return was a faint signal. A little reminder for me that stealth meant low observability and not invisibility. I switched on the PIRATE infrared search and tracking system, I was now approximately within range for the Eurofighter to pick up the opposing aircrafts heat signature. Hiding a jet from radar is one thing, hiding it's two massive, heat expelling engines is a different thing. As I expected, the system picked up a signature northeast from me, at an altitude of around 10 kilometers. 60km was the range of PIRATE, nothing can hide within 60km in front of the Eurofighter. I pulled the nose up towards where the IRST detected the signature, I waited for the weapons system to get a lock and give me launch authorization..."Fox-2!". A pause, then a voice from the comms confirmed the result "Splash 1, well done. How much fuel?".

I looked at the LCD display in front of me and noticed that my fuel reserves were depleted. Flying within the dense air near the ground increased the drag of my aircraft and by that also it's fuel consumption significantly.

"Bingo fuel, return to base."

"Copy that."

I grouped up with the F-22 I just 'shot down' with my simulated launch. The Red Flag exercise this year went well so far. Although one of our Typhoons had trouble with its landing gear the rest of the group performed well. This was now the third day and so far we only lost two aircraft in two separate engagements, a Eurofighter to an F-22 in a dogfight and one to an F-35 in a 'beyond visual range' engagement.

"The kill mark will look good underneath the canopy glass", I thought to myself.

Not only did I manage to speed run my career within the Luftwaffe and graduate flight school top of the class, now I can also say that I outmatched the feared Raptor, the pinnacle of the United States Air Force. Or how my predecessors once said, I had "Raptor Salad".

The F-22 landed first, I followed shortly after. The engines calmed down and I taxied my aircraft to our designated area, where the other 5 Typhoons waited, having already trained this day in the scorching heat.

I got out of the climate controlled cockpit right into the dry and burning air that dominated Nellis AFB. My legs were shaking a bit as I climbed down the ladder. I was constantly on the edge during the entire mock battle, knowing I had to rely on tricks instead of the capability of my radar and missiles. The ground crew and other pilots congratulated me, even pilots from other air forces clapped and showed a thumbs up. Beating a 5th generation fighter was the definitive proof of pilot skill and made someone part of an exclusive club. I took my helmet off, revealing my dark brown hair which barely touched my shoulders. The sound of engines was a constant presence in the background. Being the youngest pilot in the exercise, as well as one of the few female pilots created a certain kind of pressure to perform exceptionally well, that pressure finally wore off. The guys from the exercise coordination were already coming my way, probably to give me information on where to go for the post mission debrief. However I was definitely going to take a shower first.

After showering and getting into uniform I went to the small hangar where the debrief took place. Considering the size, small propeller driven aircraft were usually housed here. I definitely didn't thought a Raptor or Eagle would fit in here. I sat down on one of the chairs that was still free. A couple of people were already here before me, I could recognize insignia of the Swedish Air Force, Japanese Air Self Defense Force, Royal Air Force, US Air Force, Navy and with me the German Luftwaffe was represented as well. A tall man sat down next to me, he had rich brown hair, lighter in color than my hair. He was probably 1,90m tall, so barely within the height limits of the USAF. His face was stoic, shaved clean, his dark green eyes looked at the projection in front the assembly of seats. I noticed his insignia on his sleeve '27th Fighter SQ'.

I thought for a while, then I remembered that this squadron is called 'Fighting Eagles' and that their home base is Langley in Virginia. Quite the journey, although they didn't cross the Atlantic like we did. The hangar filled with a few more people as time went on. The seats were filled with pilots that completed training missions today, ground staff and organizers stood at the sides, the mission control and instructors stood in front at the projection surface. They started their presentation and broke down the missions that were flown today, pointing out mistakes, discussing maneuvers with all pilots present and theorizing about possibilities to improve overall combat effectiveness. Things like these were the reason why NATO and allied forces could fight effectively together. At last they came to my simulated fight. The slightly out of shape instructor that led the discussion started. "BVR engagement between Capt. Robert Taylor from the 27th Fighter Squadron in an F-22 Raptor against Lt. Viktoria Lindenhof from the 74th Fighter Wing in a Eurofighter Typhoon. The engagement ended in a Fox-2 kill for the Eurofighter after approaching the F-22 with deactivated radar in low level flight. Why couldn't Capt. Taylor utilize the advantages of his airframe against the approaching bandit?". Silence filled the hangar, nobody really wanted to voice their thoughts on the matter, considering that the F-22 used its abilities in a textbook manner. I raised my hand, ready to say what I thought went wrong.

The instructor nodded and everyone looked at me.

"His mistake was that he assumed I would maneuver like an ordinary bandit would, assuming I had no previous information about him and his status. However I was aware from the start that he was in the air as well. So the biggest advantage of his aircraft was negated from the moment we took off. I knew I wanted to reduce altitude as fast as possible and only sporadically use my radar to locate him at a higher altitude while giving him the least information about my position as possible. As soon as I was aware where I had to go I utilized my IRST system to track the IR signature of his aircraft and theoretically aid my Fox-2 as well as keeping the F-22 locked to not lose situational awareness."

The silence persisted after I finished my explanation.

"Very well, that leads us to our next point, utilizing the strengths of the own airframe in combination with environmental factors..." the instructor began to explain. Capt. Taylor looked at me from the side, but I pretended to not notice it and looked straight ahead. He probably was angry that his F-22 couldn't beat a 4th generation jet. As soon as the Instructor wrapped up our engagement we were free to go.

Considering it's early Saturday evening plenty of us were planning to go out and have a bit of fun. In the end these international exercises were just upscaled school trips with expensive toys. I went to my quarters and got into some more casual clothes. Getting into a snugly fitting black jeans, a white top and deciding to go with my pilot jacket and white sneakers as well. I took my ID with me and left the base, heading to the near by bus stop.

With the bus I reached the nearby Las Vegas outskirts. I wasn't planning to go downtown, as there would be way too much going on for my taste. After I walked down the sidewalk for a while I spotted a charming little bar, with a retro looking neon lit sign, this would be my destination. I entered and took a seat directly at the bar, a young blonde stood behind the counter and was busy filling a couple glasses. It was moderately full, not overcrowded but few seats remained free in the bar. I ordered a Mojito, going with something I knew I liked. I took a sip from my cocktail and zoned a bit out as subtle music filled the background. I couldn't exactly determine the genre, electro? pop? Probably something in between. Lots of younger people laughed and enjoyed the mind degrading alcoholic beverages, a few men in suits discussed something vaguely business related, I shared my place at the counter with two men that looked like the beers in front them were not their first ones this evening. I looked into my glass and thought about the training today, I remembered how the G-Forces pressed my body into my seat when I pulled up to get the deciding lock on. The strange contrast between the relaxation of the world around me now and the adrenaline flooded, maneuver heavy, fast moving experiences when I'm inside the cockpit left me thoughtful.

"I really managed to get a Raptor..." I thought to myself, smiling a bit while reminiscing about my achievement. Soon I would start training for the F-35, being the youngest pilot in the Luftwaffe for the airframe and among the first to fly the F-35G in general. Nobody at the pilot school ever expected someone in their early twenties to finish the training for the Typhoon not only so quickly but so well too. Being considered exceptional is always a big ego boost, it definitely had a nice ring to it.

As I was thinking, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and was surprised to see Capt. Taylor looking at me. "Is this seat free?" he asked, sporting a southern american accent while pointing at the free seat next to me. "Sure" I replied, not knowing how to react otherwise. He sat down next to me, the blonde greeted him in a friendly manner. Seems like he was a regular visitor here, probably like some sort of desert Maverick. He ordered a glass of Whiskey and took a big sip. "You know, I never thought someone would just go up there completely without radar like it's 1942" he said towards me, although not looking in my direction.

"Well, if I had a powerful enough radar I would have utilized it, but my Eurofighter didn't receive that upgrade yet. So why should I have given my position away? After all I knew I had an IRST and your F-22 not".

I couldn't help myself, a bit of amusement seeped into my voice. The super advanced 5th generation air superiority fighter has no IRST, oh the budget cuts.

"Fair, Fair." he said, lifting his glass again.

"Are you here often?" I asked.

He turned around towards me, seemingly willing to carry on with our conversation.

"I would say so, at least during Red Flag. I go to this bar now for what, four years?"

"It's five, five years." said the woman behind the bar, smirking.

"Or five, something like that" he shrugged slightly.

I nodded, proving my point that exercises are just glorified school trips.

"And you? What do you when you're off base in Germany?"

I looked at my glass. What do I do? I mean I meet with my friends, look at lewd pictures and masturbate, relatively normal things but I couldn't say that, right?

"I...dont do much really, I mostly spend my time taking walks, studying and looking at pictures of aircraft. I enjoy reading about military history too, if that's something worth mentioning"

Now he nodded and silence followed.

I didn't want the conversation to die down and just sit here awkwardly saying nothing, so I looked for anything to carry on the dialog with him.

"Oh, you're married? Do you have kids?" I pointed at his hand, where a shiny ring reflected the dim light.

He lifted the glass again, leaving it empty afterwards. He looked at his ring.

"Well I was, but not anymore. My ex wife and I married just before my deployment to Syria, which was a hectic and poor decision in retrospect. We broke up before I was even back. No kids."

I felt like I walked into a mine field, while avoiding the conversation drying up I straight up reminded someone of their divorce.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to be indiscreet or rude." I sipped a bit on my Mojito, a good chunk of the ice already melted.

"How about you, I can see no ring, which would have surprised me anyway. But is there a boyfriend with which you watch pictures of aircrafts together and take walks with?"

I felt a bit embarrassed, am I ashamed of being single? And why these snarky remarks?

"No, there isn't anyone like that." I replied with a slight German accent.

"Now I'm intrigued. Have you not found anyone you like or are men not your thing altogether?"

I must have looked pretty uncomfortable, because he apologized for the question, before ordering another glass.

After a short pause I decided to answer.

"Well, I have a certain interest in other women too, but I'm mostly into men. I don't know why it hasn't worked out yet. I just don't connect well with people I guess. There isn't really much of a chance when the conversation never happens, right? And online dating is too bothersome."

"I drink to that." he replied, and he did as he said.

"Seems like you think similarly? Already attempted that?"

"Sure, but most of the girls were just not my cup of tea, very few shared interests, too specific kinks, wanting someone that makes six figures and drives a Porsche."

I raised my glass towards him, he looked at me and repeated the gesture.

"Here we are raising our glasses to the fact that online dating sucks" I said laughing.

We spend the evening together, drinking, talking and laughing. I could not have imagined the evening going so well considering how it began. We exchanged anecdotes, talked about our careers, our experiences and joked about aviation related stuff. I never expected him to laugh so much, considering my first impression of him was that of a stoic super-pilot flaunting his stealth fighters capabilities.

He touched my hand a couple times, which I noticed but didn't prevent. It was a warm atmosphere and we had fun. So no reason for me to ruin it. As it was time to go his hand rested on my thigh, lightly stroking it with his thumb. He looked me into the eyes and I froze.

"If you want, you can spend the night with me. I know a place where we can sleep. It's near a bus stop so we can get back to base tomorrow in time."

His hand on my thigh, his look and this offer made me nervous. I didn't imagine it all would turn out in such a way. I wasn't sure how to react, but in my slightly drunken mind I accepted his offer.

He paid the bill, my drinks included, and left tip as well. He said bye to the blonde woman, which couldn't help but smile, trying not to giggle. I wasn't sure how to judge that reaction but in the end I didn't really care. We took a taxi and he told the driver where to go. The driver dropped us off at a small hotel, not the shady kind I knew from TV shows, but a proper little hotel, I actually thought it was rather pretty. He walked out in front of me and I took a first proper look at his outfit, a dark blue shirt covered his upper body, he also had a jeans on but much lighter in color and a pair of nice shoes, I couldn't figure out which brand due to the sparse light. Overall he was an attractive and imposing figure and for the first time I consciously noticed that. We checked in and the receptionist handed him the keys to our room. We went upstairs and he unlocked the room. As the door closed behind me I noticed that my pulse was rising. Did my body knew something I didn't? Was that anticipation? I got out of my shoes and placed my jacket on a coat hanger. He also got rid of his shoes and as I turned around he towered over me.

"Have I told you how incredibly sexy you look?", his eyes fixated mine. "Not until now..." I replied as I stood on the tip of my toes to give him a kiss. His lips met mine and we started to make out. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and his hands wandered to my waist as we were kissing passionately. Suddenly his hands got a bit lower and he lifted me up, I gasped in shock as he lifted me parallel to the wall, kissing my neck while doing so. I wrapped my legs around him to get more hold and I felt how aroused I became. Was this really happening? I felt that my arousal turned into wetness. Yes it was happening.

"So small and light, you're easy to handle." he said with a dirty smile on his face, my face turned red out of embarrassment.

"I'm not small, I'm just fun sized!" I replied in a nagging tone.

"Sure you are." he said as he sat me down on the floor again. I felt a bulge in his pants as he did that. I felt somewhat satisfied knowing that I caused it. As I decided to go a bit further, I slowly got down on my knees and started to open his belt.

"You're a curious little thing, aren't you?" his question was more rhetorical than anything, but all that mattered was his hand which he placed on my head, his fingers feeling my hair, stroking it. I had to smirk a bit because of his question, but I continued with my objective and after unbuckling his belt I opened his pants and pulled them and his shorts a bit down. His large cock appeared in front of me, it was bigger than the ones I had so far and it pointed directly at my face. My heart started to race, this wasn't just making out anymore, this was so much more. I was a bit nervous and unsure, my eyes fixated on his dick. I noticed that I started salivating, I wanted this, I wanted it badly.

I held his dick with one hand and my other rested on my thigh. My lips wrapped around his erect cock, his skin was smooth, it felt good in my mouth. His hand was now behind the back of my head, cupping it. I explored his dick with my tongue, moving my head rhythmically while doing so. I looked up to him with my blue eyes, in a sense I was seeking gratification. He must have known that, as he called me a good girl while I sucked him off. I started to lightly moan and zone out, doing my duty diligently. A bit of drool dripped down my chin and I placed my second hand on my other thigh, doing it free handed on my knees. He stroked my face and complimented me. He said that I was a good girl, how skillful I was doing this, that I was a natural talent. All of this gratification gave me a warm feeling while I was dripping, kneeling on the ground, with a dick in my mouth. After a while he pulled out, pulling some strands of drool and precum while doing so. I got up from my knees and I walked towards the bedroom, he followed me. The bedroom was in pristine condition, but wouldn't remain so for long. I took off my top, my jeans, my bra and my panties, revealing my petite stature and my small breasts, having my bare and smooth pussy on display for him. This left me only in my white sneaker socks. He undressed completely, presenting a man in his early 30s in excellent physical condition, with a well defined body that emphasized his dominant nature. "The Air Force really keeps their pilots in shape", I thought to myself. He looked at me from head to toe.

"You're even more fun sized looking completely naked." he commented, once again I got a bit red.

"You'll find out how much 'fun' fun size can be!" I said in a challenging but amused tone, while my hand rested on his chest. I turned around and crawled on the bed on all fours. I rested on my knees and my elbows. My back formed a curve and my butt pointed towards him, everything I got was presented to him. He stood there, admiring the sight. It's been a while since someone offered such an appetizing display for him. A young woman from Europe offering herself up to him like that? Today he was a lucky man.

EmoBirb
EmoBirb
7 Followers
12