Rendezvous at Red Flag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you just standing there or do you want to do something too?". I looked at him over my shoulder, I was impatient, I really needed it now, I was needy and in heat. 'God how embarrassing', I thought while looking down at the sheets. But it also felt so good, so exciting. The sensation of two hands feeling up my thighs gave me goosebumps, my pussy was tingling from the sensation and became increasingly more wet.

His hands wandered to my butt, massaging it.

"What an amazing ass" he noted, before giving my butt a firm smack with one hand. I subconsciously let a faint moan out.

"Oh, you like this huh?", he smacked my butt again, this time the other cheek.

A distinct feeling went through my body in response to that, yeah I really liked it, I loved it. I remained silent, with the exception of another moan.

He wasn't satisfied with that, he smacked my butt again.

"Admit that you like your ass being slapped" he ordered in a shockingly commanding tone, followed by another slap on my cheeks, this time a bit stronger. I refused, but couldn't help to be anything but aroused. He repeated it a few more times before I finally gave in

"I love my ass being slapped!" I said embarrassed and turned on. He reached with his hand to my head and stroked my hair softly, followed by a "Good girl".

He went down and started to eat my already dripping pussy out. He spread it, admiring the effect he caused. His tongue was warm and soft, yet it felt invasive. I felt defenseless as he feasted on my body, cherishing every moment. He clearly did his homework and committed dutifully to the cause. He played with my clit but tried to not go too far to not cause a premature orgasm. However I couldn't hold it anymore, my legs trembled and I cummed while he was eating me out. My orgasm was accompanied by moans and goosebumps as my toes curled in my socks. But he wasn't done yet. He got up, got me on my back and placed the tip of his dick right on my sensitive pussy which has just experienced an orgasm. He slowly pushed inside, without protection his cock got covered in my juices. I moaned as he entered, his body lingering above mine. His hand stroked my face while I looked at him, moaning pleasurably as he pumps my fragile body. My legs were wide open for him, he had easy access and got deep inside of me. He moaned deeply, creating a duet of pleasure paired with my high pitched moans.

"Tell me that you're a slut." he said, breathing heavily.

Normally I would not even think about something like that, responding with an insult or otherwise biting comment. However this situation wasn't normal.

"I'm a slut for you..." I replied obediently, indulging in the pleasure of being knocked up in a hotel room by a large man I just met today. His body was now directly over mine, he supported his weight with his arms, while my nails clawed into his back, my legs still spread wide open. We exchanged a messy kiss, feeling the heat of our bodies.

"I'm about to cum." he proclaimed nonchalantly. "Tell me that you want me to cum inside you."

He whispered it into my ear between thrusts.

I felt a strange feeling inside me, I didn't know what to do or what to say. It felt really weird and I never felt like that before. Then I said it.

"Cum inside me and make me pregnant, I need it, I want it..." I begged him, craving release from the lust that flooded my body.

This was too much for him, he pumped with determination and I was on the verge of another orgasm as well. His cock was twitching and he started to flood me with hot and sticky cum. He filled me with as much as he had while I pressed him onto me, my legs wrapping around him with my feet interlocking. My pussy gripped his dick as I had my second orgasm not shortly after. Feeling the sensation of warm cum inside my body left me with comfy feeling. We remained like that for a while but eventually I let him go and he pulled his dick out of my pussy, revealing that I creamed all over it. A bit of cum was leaking out of my used body on the sheets, but I didn't care. We both had to catch a breath and I rolled on my side as he sat on the edge of the bed. With one hand he was stroking my hip.

"You're an amazing young lady" he said.

I felt the warm cum inside of me, this special sensation now followed by a sense of gratification.

"Thank you, I'm sure your ex wife regrets missing out on such things". I couldn't help but to make such a comment.

"Perhaps." he replied. As he stood up, putting his pants on and going on the balcony to smoke.

"I'm going to take a shower, if you want you can join me." I offered innocently.

"No thank you, I go when you are finished." he replied, looking zoned out.

I headed for the bathroom and took a shower. After I finished he followed my example and I slept on the couch while he slept on the untainted part of the bed.

When the alarm went off in the morning we got dressed and left the hotel for the bus stop. As we arrived at the base he suggested that I go in first and he follows ten minutes later.

"We don't need to get a slap on the wrist for the lack of professionalism, or start unwanted gossip." he said.

That made sense to me, so I agreed. As I returned to my quarters I put on my uniform and prepared for the day at the base.

12