All Comments on 'Rendezvous at Red Flag'

by EmoBirb

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done for a first effort!

However, very, very few Air Force pilots smoke nowadays.

In my last assignment, I didn't know any.

It is looked down upon by senior leadership also the fitness tests and demands of high G flying also discourage it. The fighter pilots KNOW they are cool, so don't see the need to resort to juvenile behaviors.

If your biography is real, I'm impressed, I love women who are aviation nerds. One of my friends is a engineer at Boeing, a super smart nerd.

Too bad she's married! :)

Scud007Scud007about 1 year ago

Well done indeed! My dad and my ex-girlfriend were both in the Air Force and I would go out there all the time when we were still dating. Keep up the good work!

DunkirkDunkirkabout 1 year ago

International relations will improve when she informs him she is pregnant.

SlofredSlofredabout 1 year ago

Very good story with Red Flag as backdrop I was a Maintainer involved with red flag *( and other joint exercise's and programs ) off and on from the mid 70s thru 1992 and your comments about "high school outings " was spot on. For all ranks and jobs. ANON I disagree about pilots not being Juveniles at heart. Just watch them play on a pool table without que sticks or attempt "carrier landings on a kitchen table and you know they are just Children with the most expensive toys available at heart. More stories will be appreciated. 5 STARS.

JohnD46JohnD46about 1 year ago

That was a fun little story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to part 2

Davester37Davester37about 1 year ago

This story is fun! I love the military setting and the details. Character development is very important, too, so if you can flesh them out some more and make sure they’re interesting and likable, I’m on board. Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work. Nice first story!

kiwoo666kiwoo66612 months ago

Cant wait for the next one 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmoBirb@EmoBirb
I'm a smol-ish military enthusiast from Germany. So don't be surprised if I add some bit of nerdy military talk to my stories. I love especially aircraft, my favorite is the Eurofighter ^^ I love bondage at least equally as much though!