Rendezvous Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay in there?" Jenny asked.

Ruby's eyes shot open in alarm. "Yeah, I just slipped and pulled a clothing hook of the wall with me. Victor caught me, but I thought it was hilarious. Sorry Jenny, I will pay for any damages," she told her.

"Alright, are you ready to ring up?" Jenny asked her, sounding annoyed.

"Yeah, we will be out in a jiffy," she said. They both listened to Jenny walk away before they both exhaled and chuckled.

"Quick thinking sexy, I'm impressed," he told and gave her a fast kiss. "We should get out of here," he said and she nodded as she slowly got up on her hands on knees. He was a bit faster to recover but his rigid cock stood out to her. Her eyes regarded it with hunger and she licked her lips.

"Oh no you don't," he eyed her mischievously. "We need to get moving. Get dressed and I will calm down enough for us to get out unnoticed," he told her as he untied her hands. She crouched and quickly stood up, whipping her hair with a flourish ending with a leg bent peace sign pose. It drove him wild to see her smiling so much and having fun. She slipped on her panties and shivered. Her pussy was extra sensitive and the contact of the cool cloth slid up her spine like a snake. Her swollen clit rubbing against the soft fabric was like the fangs of that serpent sinking deep into her brain and injecting her mind with a fresh round of poison. She closed her eyes and slipped on her dress and shoes. With a quick look in the mirror to straighten her hair they were out the door and at the register.

"That dress looks marvelous my dear, did you find everything you needed?" Jenny asked her with a smile.

"We sure did. I have the tags for everything. I just loved the way it all looked, so I wanted to wear it out. I hope you don't mind," Ruby said.

"Not at all. You're one of my best customers. Especially with all the business you bring in from those girlfriends of yours. They sure do like the costume section and I try to keep it well stocked," Jenny told her casually as she rang everything up.

"That's $120," she said and Victor handed her his card.

"My treat," he said with a smile.

"You better keep your eyes on this one Ruby," Jenny said with a smile.

"Oh I do," she said entwinning her fingers with his and pulling him into a quick kiss. "Thank you, Sir you are truly one of a kind," Ruby said.

"No problem at all," he said back with his mouth but his gaze said much more.

"Well here you go. Have fun you two," Jenny said with a smile as she handed them the bags.

"We will. See you later Jenny," Ruby told her and they both headed for her car and out the door. Jenny was curious about her booth so she went to take a look. The hole in the wall wasn't too bad, but the hook was missing. She had plenty of spares though and fixing it up wouldn't be a problem. She hung up a sign to close the booth and went back to her inventory.

Like a cat, her curiosity got the better of her by the time she closed up shop. When she locked the door, she headed for her office and quickly found the security tape from the changing rooms. She had them installed for safety and the data was erased after twenty-four hours. She pulled up the time when Ruby arrived and then watched as things progressed. She watched it twice before she grabbed a vibe out of her desk and rolled her office chair back to spread her legs better. When she activated the vibe on her clit, she also turned on the audio. She grabbed another toy and slowly started pumping it before she hit the button on the bottom of it, activating its twirling function. She ended up passing out in her chair. Her pants were around one ankle and her suit was ripped open, buttons scattered all over the floor. Before she had passed out, she had found a way to backup the lovely event that had transpired in her shop that day.

A few hours earlier and back in the car, Victor was driving them to an Italian restaurant while Ruby was giving him head. She wanted him to cum so bad but he was holding back. She used her best tricks and got a few solid groans out of him but nothing like she hoped to see. Once, his cock flexed and she sucked hard while swirling her tongue around his tip but again, nothing. He pulled into the restaurant slowly and found a spot near the back. She thought he was finally ready to let loose and was surprised when his hand grabbed her hair and slowly pulled her off his wet cock. A line of drool kept her mouth connected for a brief moment but it snapped.

"That felt amazing but I'm trying to save my energy for when we get back home... I mean your place," he said without much pause. She had caught his mistake though and it made her smile broadly. Ske kissed his cock one more time before helping him put it away. She grabbed his neck, pulling him in for a hard kiss. They melted briefly, passing a pulse of energy between them. He quickly opened the door and slipped out with a smile on his face. He stretched and swiveled his hips a few times to help him relax. It worked, until he opened his eyes and saw her again. The sun was hitting her hair just right to give her a bit of a glow. She stood out as if the universe was wrong for not rotating around her for eternity. She smiled at him and started walking toward the restaurant. She picked up her pace and laughed as he sped up to catch her.

She beat him by just a hair. It turns out it is hard to run with a throbbing erection. She had not known this to be the case but she was a fast learner. The sign out front said Luigi's and the place was Italian as Rome. The decor was heavy on the imperial but the food was amazing. This place was one of her favorite spots and she got them a booth in the back, tucked away from most eyes. She sat down closest to the wall and padded the seat next to her. He obliged her request with a chuckle and waited for the menus.

The waitress arrived and handed them the menus. Ruby already knew what she wanted to eat but peroused the drinks menu. She ordered a seafood alfredo with a side salad and a long island iced tea. He ordered a chicken marsala and a regular iced tea to drink. After the waitress left Ruby's hand drifted toward his cock. She traced the outline of it through his shorts, running her fingers around the edges and making him shudder. She massaged his swollen head and he stifled a moan. She was having delicious fun teasing him but reached for her purse when the waitress brought their drinks. She waited for her next opportunity to pounce on him.

They chatted about some of their similar interests. Music was a nexus point but the conversation tended to drift. She stroked his neck and shoulders while they waited for their food.

"What are you saving this for Sir," she asked him playfully, batting her eyelashes while being as cute as possible. He chuckled and cupped her face in his hand before looking her dead in the eyes and telling her, "I'm going to cum inside you with my angry cock. I know you don't want to get pregnant but you have other holes that I can fill."

Her eyes opened wider with each word and her panties were getting drenched. She took a sip from her drink to hide her blush but he still caught it. She decided to change the subject and they talked about books. They were debating the philosophical fine points of Frank Herbert's Dune when the food arrived.

"What did you think of the conclusion and the remaining chapters his son wrote?" He asked her.

"I think he has a point about human and A.I. relationships. How humans relate to artificial life is a common thread in many narratives today. I liked how they wrapped it up in the end. Who doesn't like a happy ending?" She asked him.

"I love a happy ending," he said with a smile. They proceded to chat and finish their meal. She downed her drink and ordered another while they kept talking. The dessert menu arrived and they agreed to split a slice of tiramisu. The coffee infused cake was delicious and he gladly gave her the last bite. He paid the bill and left a decent tip before they headed back to the car.

He pulled her into a kiss and held her close as their lips danced again. Neither of them wanted to let go but it was getting late and they had plans for the evening. It was around five o'clock by the time they got back to her place and she teased his cock for the whole ride.

Once they got back to her place, she opened the door and he was right behind her. He closed the door and then spun her around to face him. "Bedroom. Now," he commanded and she went weak in the knees just from the sound of his voice. He pulled her dress down roughly and got her bra off before she slipped from his grip. She laughed as she raced to the bedroom with him in hot pursuit.

He grabbed her from behind and tackled her to the bed. His arms were all over her and they ended up with her on top of him but he held her from behind. His right hand slipped under her panties and his two middle fingers dove into her deep. She moaned as his other hand kneaded her breast. She was quick to get off and pulled on her nipple as she climaxed above him. He slid around her thick body and pulled her panties off while lifting up her legs. He then spread them and slowly kissed his way up her legs. His cock ached and throbbed but felt better as slipped out his shorts like a snake shedding it's skin. She shook from the contact of his touch and lips but locked eyes with him as he made his way closer to her center. He licked his way around her outer lips, teasing her just as badly as she had done to him. He briefly kissed and swirled her clit before continuing his ascent. He kissed her belly and trailed his tongue up to her nipples. He sucked on one nipple and rolled the other between his fingers. He switched when her hips bucked on their own almost pulling his unsheathed cock inside her. He slipped down her body and ravaged her pussy with abandon. Using his fingers and tongue she squirted and he didn't stop until she begged him.

"Please Sir...please" she softly said after recovering her breath.

"Please what kitten?" He asked her.

"Gimme your cock. Fill me up so I don't feel so empty," she pleaded with him.

"As you wish," he told her with a smile. He slowly backed away from her and reached for her nightstand. Her thick vibe and some lube was all he took this time.

"Lay on your side," he told her.

"Mmm, yes Master," she said with a smile. He lifted her right leg, with the stockings still on, and slapped her pussy with the vibe gently, at first. It wasn't long before it was inside her though and the blows just warmed her up. The change of sensation made her body writhe on the sheets, bending and twisting with the movements of his wrist.

"Play with your nipples for me. I'm going to be busy. I'm going to slowly work my cock in your ass while you play with your nipples and I work the vibe. When you start to really cum, just hold on. It will be okay, I promise," he told her as he massaged her calf and worked the toy. It was on the lowest setting and already she was melting into the bed. She felt his index finger tease her ass. It circled before slowly going inside. One finger quickly became two and he began to synchronize his motions. When the vibe was buried in her pussy, his fingers would be right near her entrance. When he backed out the vibe his fingers dove in. He kept up this rhythm until she climaxed. Her hips rocked while she screamed for him. She pulled on her nipples hard and her whole body spasmed. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

He applied lube to his cock and lined it up with her ass, slowly pushing in his cock. He stopped once the head was inside. He turned up the vibe in her pussy and slowly backed it out while he gently slid into her ass a little at a time. When he was completely inside her he just held himself still. He worked the vibe until he found her g-spot. He knew he had it when she started screaming again. She was going to squirt with both her holes full and he eagerly anticipated her reaction. Her eyes were closed as the rushing waves of pleasure overrode her senses. Her pussy contracted so hard the vibe shot out of her. She soaked the bed and her ass clamped down on his cock. It made him moan but he kept himself still. He waited for her to recover, then he slowly slid his cock back a fraction. She took a deep breath and shuddered. Finally, she pushed her hips against him, signaling that she was ready to continue.

"I want you to use the vibe so I can focus on fucking your tight ass," he told her. He handed her the toy and she put it on her clit. She turned it up the the max setting and felt the pressure begin to build again. She pushed the vibe into her pussy and held it in deep, waiting for him to begin.

"Good girl," he told her as he began to fuck her ass slowly. He felt every inch of his cock as it slowly glided into her. It was the first time they didn't use a condom and it meant more to him than he thought it would. Not just the mind-blowing sensations, but the degree of trust that she showed him was amazing. He really was falling for her. He slapped her ass cheek on the leg he was still holding up and she moaned. She was so responsive to his touch and he decided to be more gentle.

"How does it feel baby?" He asked her.

"Amazing," she stammered out over moans.

"Good, I'm going to pick up the pace. Try and keep the vibe sinked up. Double penetration should drive you really insane," he told her.

"Yes Master," she said and synchronized her pace with his own. It wasn't easy for her. Focus was difficult due to all the mind-blowing sensations that flooded her nerve endings. Her pussy was gushing from all the attention and her ass felt so full with his cock inside her. The waves hit her fast and she came again. She just rolled with them this time and breathed through it. She shivered and got back into his rhythm.

He almost lost control with that last one. She got so tight he had to back out to just his cockhead and take a few deep breaths. He slowly worked his way back into her, taking his time and placing her knee on his shoulder for greater leverage. Her moans were all he could hear and it drove him to near madness. She sounded so wonderful and knowing he was capable of bringing her to such ecstasy just made him want more. He wanted this woman to be his but he didn't know how she felt. Now was not the time to ask either. He just wanted to be in this moment with her. To share the now and be present, mindful of what they were experiencing together. She came again but he didn't stop this time. He kept up his slow and methodical pace, pounding her gently.

"I want you on your knees," he said and guided her hips, helping her change positions. He kept his cock rooted deep in her ass and the rotation almost caused him to lose it again. He held on barely and she shrieked as he pulled out and hammered his cock home. He picked up his pace and she just held the vibe inside herself. It was all she could do, given her present situation. He went faster and she came again, her mind began to fill up with pleasure quicker than she could deal with. This time she erupted and the vibe shot out of her pussy while she grabbed onto the sheets, clawing at them with her nails. He grabbed her hips for one last shove and then he erupted inside her. His climax enhanced her own to a level she had never felt before. She pushed back against him, keeping him from slipping out. She wanted everything he had, and he kept cumming. He roared as a final spasm coursed through him and into her. He collapsed onto the bed, laying on his back. She was quick to lay next to him, placing her head on his chest. She listened to his pounding heartbeat and watched as his chest moved up and down with long even breaths.

"Wow," was all he said. She just moaned and nodded her head against his hot skin. They laid on the bed, awash in the afterglow of such an intense sexual session. It took them a few minutes to recover. He kissed her passionately and held her close to him as they continued to recover.

"I need to get cleaned up," he said and kissed her again before heading for the shower.

Ruby laid in the bed, recovering from the onslaught of pleasure that racked her body, mind and soul. Victor was completely different than any man she had ever been with. She felt his cum leak out her freshly stretched asshole and smiled. She had never let anyone do that before and he had made it mind blowing. The final vestiges of pleasure slowly running their course through her body made her feel a new sense of exhilaration. She heard him taking a shower and she looked at the clock. It was almost 8 p.m. and the karaoke bar awaited them next. She needed a shower but didn't want to get her hair wet so she waited for Victor to finish.

She went to her nightstand and found a buttplug that she had never used before. It was stainless steel and had a tiny red jewel on the bottom of it. She put it in her mouth and sucked on it to get it nice and lubricated. She laid back down on the bed and slowly inserted it. It went in easily and provided little discomfort. She wanted to get used to the sensation of having her ass filled after what just happened. She also wanted his cum to stay inside her a bit longer. The idea of his seed being inside her was euphoric. The toy had a vibration function that worked by remote and she was reticent to give it to her new lover. She might have to deal with having more orgasams in public. That was a prospect that terrified and exhilarated her at the same time.

Victor called out from the bathroom, "Do you want me to leave the shower running?" he asked her.

"Yes, I'll be there in a moment," she said and put the remote in her purse. Maybe later, she thought to herself. She made her way into the bathroom and made it in time to see Victor get out of the shower. Her heart beat a little faster as she looked him over. He was chiseled, statuesque and devilishly handsome. He made her feel so special. A man that looked like him didn't usually find a bigger woman like herself attractive. She was beginning to love him for that. She didn't know what he felt yet and her mind drifted while staring at him contentedly.

"Like what you see kitten?" he asked her with a smile. She blushed and just nodded. "The showers all yours, but try to make it quick. We need to get going soon," he told her while he dried off. He hung up the towel and she stepped into the shower. She let the water run over her body but kept her face and hair dry. She lathered up and rinsed off quickly, not wanting to let her hair get frazzled. She turned off the shower and grabbed a towel, stepping out to dry off. She saw him shaving in the mirror and doing his best to defog the glass. She went back to her bedroom and found the bag from their shopping trip. She put on the stockings and matching bra and panties they had bought. She put on a short black skirt, a tight white blouse and set out a pair of black high heels. The skirt stopped at mid thigh and made her feel sexy as hell.

Victor came into the bedroom and whistled. He said,"Wow kitten, you look amazingly beautiful," and she blushed from his compliment. She headed for the bathroom and finished getting ready. She put her hair up in a bun and checked her makeup. She didn't see a need to rework it though and headed back into her bedroom to put her shoes on. Victor was almost ready. His black suit only served to accentuate his hard lines and frame. He put on his tie in the mirror and then put on his shoes. He was ready to go and it set her heart on fire. She almost begged him to just stay in and ravish her all night long but she wanted to see him sing. He had told her that he was pretty good but she wanted to find out for herself.

"You ready sexy?" he asked her.

"Almost," she said and slipped next to him and pulled his lips to hers for a kiss. It was more than she expected and his hands roamed over her body. He grabbed her ass roughly and she moaned in their kiss. His fingers sought out her tight hole and was surprised when he found something in her already.